SEPHORA COLLECTION The Gallivanter Royal Flush 7 5/8

BY SEPHORA

A set of three stylish travel bags that stack into each other. Organize your beauty essentials including cosmetics, toiletries, brushes, and tools, with these stylish travel bags. The large bag is oversized, making it easy to find quickly, while the smaller bags wrangle your grab-and-go items in an accessible way. The two smaller bags are very portable and will fit inside most handbags, making them easy to store and ideal for travel. This set contains: - 7 5/8" H x 9 1/2" L x 2 1/4" W (large bag) - 5 3/4" H x 8" L x 0" W (medium bag) - 4 1/8" H x 6 1/2" L x 0" W (small bag) see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Gallivanter Royal Flush 7 5/8
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Gallivanter Royal Flush 7 5/8" H x 9 1/2" L x 2 1/4" W (LARGE BAG) 5 3/4" H x 8" L x 0" W (MEDIUM BAG) 4 1/8" H x 6 1/2" L x 0" W (SMALL BAG)
Durable can get at Sephora a bit pricy but it was an easy last min pick up for travel. I love how u can use each one for different cosmetics or hygiene stuff while u travel or out of town.
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
I have to recommend these bags i was able to put ALL my liquids makeup and lipsticks and my single eyeshadows into these 3 bags.made with Thick plastic and great zippers I would get these if I was traveling or even to toss in your purse for touch ups! That's what i did I used the 3 Beautiful bags Γ§ get go bags to organize my purse.which I do believe I'm gonna have to order 2 more sets just to finish organizing my makeup not only are they very useful but stylish and cute you can also use one as a lil Makeup bag to if your just going out with friends u can just take what ur gonna need if u have to do a lil touch up.....and for$9.00 right now at SEPHORA you can't. Beat that and you would regret it so for these 3 bags they get a major 5 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘up
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
I bought these bags when I was going on a trip and needed something to put my makeup in. It was perfect and fit alot of stuff. I actually use it now even after my trip. I purchased these at Sephora and I actually got them when they had there 20% off which is the best time to shop. These are also machine washable which is a plus!
Yvette s.
Love the cute little collection , many things inside the bags and did not rip or tear strong material and zipper didn't break
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Good for traveling keeps makeup products organized and you can use these for many other things to. Cute color and inexpensive
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great set of bags where I can put all kinds of makeup and take them with me wherever I want is super good and useful.
Jessica G.
Whittier
I love the color of the product I love the bag she could separate your different make up in every bag.
la j.
tucson
Very nice bags for makeup and used for traveling I loved them and the colors are so nice.
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Estas bolsitas que sirven ala vez para neceser para lo pequeΓ±as que son tienen un precio demasiado elevado