BY SEPHORA

A set of three stylish clear travel bags that stack into each other. Organize your beauty essentials including cosmetics, toiletries, brushes, and tools, with these stylish travel bags. The large bag is oversized, making it easy to find quickly, while the smaller bags wrangle your grab-and-go items in an accessible way. The two smaller bags are very portable and will fit inside most handbags, making them easy to store and ideal for travel. This set contains: - 7 5/8" H x 9 1/2" L x 2 1/4" W (large bag) - 5 3/4" H x 8" L x 0" W (medium bag) - 4 1/8" H x 6 1/2" L x 0" W (small bag)

👩🏻‍🔬Tiffany C.
The perfect travel companion! These bags are cute, durable, and spacious. I love that they come in a group of three, so that I can separate my liquids to adhere to TSA regulations when I travel. Keeping my brushes in a separate pouch keeps everything else clean too. And the plastic is easy to wipe down. Highly recommend!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
I love this travel bag set! So perfect for flights. I purchased this from my local Sephora and use it every single time I travel anywhere! It's a great value for three bags. I love them they're so cute and convenient! Would recommend to anyone :)
Brande J.
This item is great for travel, it's great for those who are professional MUA, even for those who just own a lot of makeup and needs to organize their things. Great for people like me who are non-clinically diagnosis OCD, everything has it's place.
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
I honestly do not like that it is clear. What I were to have really expensive makeup and people can see it and rob me for what I have. And if your anything like me who puts there ID and money in the makeup bag that's even worse to have a clear bag.
Olivia K.
Detroit , MI
I like the different size this kit has to offer! The design is super cute! I have had these bags for quite so time now and they seem to be very sturdy! I expected the design to peel off but so far so good!
Julia T.
So cute to travel with. Totally recommend these little bags. Good for the price. I only use these when I travel that's probably why they've lasted so long. Make sure you clean them out before sorting.
Laura R.
to use as porta cosmetics and to carry in the bag with any detail! I really like having it in all sizes hay que llevarlos suempre cont
Kandiss M.
Blah. Pump it up sephora! I know you've got it in you! This product is soooooo boring to me and lifeless. Thanks but no thanks.
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This bags are perfecto to travel really smalls but good, u can get everything u need essencials
Jacqueline R.
Brooklyn
I love these clearly makeup bags. Not only are they trendy but great for traveling with makeup