SEPHORA COLLECTION The Gallivanter Black Out 7 5/8

BY SEPHORA

A set of three stylish travel bags that stack into each other. Organize your beauty essentials including cosmetics, toiletries, brushes, and tools, with these stylish travel bags. The large bag is oversized, making it easy to find quickly, while the smaller bags wrangle your grab-and-go items in an accessible way. The two smaller bags are very portable and will fit inside most handbags, making them easy to store and ideal for travel. This set contains: - 7 5/8" H x 9 1/2" L x 2 1/4" W (large bag) - 5 3/4" H x 8" L x 0" W (medium bag) - 4 1/8" H x 6 1/2" L x 0" W (small bag) see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Gallivanter Black Out 7 5/8
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Gallivanter Black Out 7 5/8" H x 9 1/2" L x 2 1/4" W (LARGE BAG) 5 3/4" H x 8" L x 0" W (MEDIUM BAG) 4 1/8" H x 6 1/2" L x 0" W (SMALL BAG)
Briana B.
Briana B.
Pharr, TX
Really practical for traveling and helps you fit the most needed products you need. Does not take a lot of space.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I bought these on clearance a while back. One of my Best Buy's! I have super oily skin. I use these fairly often. I keep one in my travel bag. It's the perfect size. It was a great deal!! A must have for sure.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
Love how you can see your products so that you won't have to dig around and waste time searching for you products. It is also very affordable. Very nice quality! I would purchase again for a friend!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
El Paso
I really love this product it really helps for makeup  I really love this product every time I go to the store I just go directly to buy this product I really love it and I would really recommend this to anybody it's such a great product and it deserves five stars
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I like that these guys are mesh and see thru. It makes it easy to identify which bag contains what products. I recommend this for traveling.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
These bags are really nice to put makeup and other beauty essentials to travel with. I really like it to bring with me.
Siobhan D.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
Great bags for traveling. Easy to pack up your makeup and go. There are three different sizes
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
Great for travel and can also be easily rinsed in the event of a makeup spill. Also a great gift idea. Sturdy zippers and conveniently in three sizes to meet any need