BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A set of three stylish travel bags that stack into each other. Organize your beauty essentials including cosmetics, toiletries, brushes, and tools, with these stylish travel bags. The large bag is oversized, making it easy to find quickly, while the smaller bags wrangle your grab-and-go items in an accessible way. The two smaller bags are very portable and will fit inside most handbags, making them easy to store and ideal for travel. This set contains: - 7 5/8" H x 9 1/2" L x 2 1/4" W (large bag) - 5 3/4" H x 8" L x 0" W (medium bag) - 4 1/8" H x 6 1/2" L x 0" W (small bag)

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Deliqa D.
Redlands, CA
Durable can get at Sephora a bit pricy but it was an easy last min pick up for travel. I love how u can use each one for different cosmetics or hygiene stuff while u travel or out of town.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I have to recommend these bags i was able to put ALL my liquids makeup and lipsticks and my single eyeshadows into these 3 bags.made with Thick plastic and great zippers I would get these if I was traveling or even to toss in your purse for touch ups! That's what i did I used the 3 Beautiful bags ç get go bags to organize my purse.which I do believe I'm gonna have to order 2 more sets just to finish organizing my makeup not only are they very useful but stylish and cute you can also use one as a lil Makeup bag to if your just going out with friends u can just take what ur gonna need if u have to do a lil touch up.....and for$9.00 right now at SEPHORA you can't. Beat that and you would regret it so for these 3 bags they get a major 5 👍👍👍👍👍up
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
I bought these bags when I was going on a trip and needed something to put my makeup in. It was perfect and fit alot of stuff. I actually use it now even after my trip. I purchased these at Sephora and I actually got them when they had there 20% off which is the best time to shop. These are also machine washable which is a plus!
VANESSA M.
I always carry big purses and keeping things organized makes things super easy to locate therefore these bags come in handy. I use one for makeup, another for pens and another for gum, floss, etc. super affordable and sizing is nice
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I bought these on clearance a while back. One of my Best Buy's! I have super oily skin. I use these fairly often. I keep one in my travel bag. It's the perfect size. It was a great deal!! A must have for sure.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
These little bags always come in handy when I travel. I always like to take a lot with me, and these keep everything together for me. Good quality and decent price. Would recommend these to a friend for sure
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
Love how you can see your products so that you won't have to dig around and waste time searching for you products. It is also very affordable. Very nice quality! I would purchase again for a friend!
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
I love the color pink in these little bags are so adorable! Thank you so much! I must say I feel so cute when I have these bags to use for my products! A little pricey but I've been so in love with them I would buy them again!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I have this sephora collection bags and I love them I use it for my makeup to go in and I love how it has 3 bags I use them all it works perfectly!!
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I like that these guys are mesh and see thru. It makes it easy to identify which bag contains what products. I recommend this for traveling.

back