SEPHORA COLLECTION The Escaper - Small Cosmetic Bag - Gold Star 3.30

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Escaper - Small Cosmetic Bag - Gold Star 3.30"H x 5.90"W x 2.75"D

BY SEPHORA

A small cosmetic bag perfect for weekend getaways and organized storage. Now in a limited-edition black and gold holiday design. Escape and adventure with this versatile zippered pouch that easily fits into your purse or carry-on. The quilted, pleather tote is waterproof and promises to keep your makeup, hair, or nail essentials safe and secure. Like all Sephora Collection bags, this limited-edition black and gold champagne version is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Escaper - Small Cosmetic Bag - Gold Star 3.30
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this exact bag and I always take it with me whenever I travel because I can fit so many makeup essentials in here whether it's brushes or anything else.
Holly E.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup bag i use it for alot of my makeup it holds alot and its easy to take with you in the car or on trips
Serina D.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my on the go makeup bag it's big enough to hold what I need and small enough to fit in my purse.id recommend
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
I like this bag simply because it's nice to have to put your everyday makeup in or even to put your sanitary products in on the go so that no one would know what you have in it
Imene B.
ALGER
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to the whole bold eyebrow trend, but "Arch De Triumph" made it SO EASY! We all have that aunt who draws on her eyebrows for the holidays and always looks surprised - This does not look like that. It's a nice light filler that gives you more shape. The packaging is fun (I'm a huge fan of Soap & Glory) and now available at my local Ulta. Love that it also includes the highlighter end. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try out bold brows but doesn't want to make a huge investment. This added almost no extra time to my morning beauty routine.
la6.m k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
well packaged, although it's small it can fit most of my makeup, such a luxurious color ,  a good shade of gold, Sephora is all about caching eye products
danielys r.
4102
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este porta cosmeticos es muy bonito de buen material y muy durable, ademas , de tamaño perfecto para llevar el cualquier cartera
Nicole S.
This makeup bag is the perfect size to but my makeup and all my travel size bath things for traveling