BY SEPHORA

A small cosmetic bag perfect for weekend getaways and organized storage. Escape and adventure with this versatile zippered pouch that easily fits into your purse or carry-on. The quilted, pleather tote is waterproof and promises to keep your makeup, hair, or nail essentials safe and secure.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Really cute cosmetic case where I can fit in all my must have necessities when I travel or also when i leave them in at home. It's really pretty but in my opinion it looks like just your average makeup case, no craze.
Candace M.
Henderson , TX
love it. the color is awesome! fits my to go makeup when I travel or when I go to school and I was to lazy to do at home
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Sophora has everyhting you need and is so perfect to shop it. Like this love the product and everything about it.
Misty N.
This bag is cute I would use it to go many places especially since it's not too big but it's big enough
harvi k.
This is a great makeup especially on the go or when you're travelling. It's big enough to store brushes, small palettes and berthing you need on the go. I purchased this online through Sephora. I definitely recommend this makeup bag.
Choubaila M.
I love these products it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful eat that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..
Dafranlii B.
Este bolso es muy útil, puedes guardar tu maquillaje u otras cosas necesarias a la hora de salir además que es extremadamente bonito :)