SEPHORA COLLECTION The Escapader Black 6 7/8
2 colors available

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Escapader Black 6 7/8" L x 2 3/8" W x 4 1/2" H

BY SEPHORA

A small cosmetic bag perfect for weekend getaways and organized storage. Escape and adventure with this versatile zippered pouch that easily fits into your purse or carry-on. The quilted, pleather tote is waterproof and promises to keep your makeup, hair, or nail essentials safe and secure. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Escapader Black 6 7/8
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Escapader Black 6 7/8" L x 2 3/8" W x 4 1/2" H
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Brooklyn, NY
I went to sephora looking for lipstick for my wedding and walked away with this cutie. I've been shopping around for a small cosmetics bag for my big day but everything I found was ugly, pink, clear or cheap looking. This bag is classy and sturdy. I fit in everything I wanted and there is still room for more. The price said $19 but it was on sale for $11 when I got rung up. Score!
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I really liked the sleek classic black design of this bag. It didn't really feel like it was cheaply made even though it is Sephora brand. I bought it for my travel bag and it fits a good amount of makeup without it feeling too crammed which i really like.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Nashua, NH
This is the perfect size and shape to travel with and hold your essentials. Its good quality and is beautiful
Hyba D.
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓
Any C.
Any C.
Susmetiqueras son lo mejor super espaciosas y lindas me gustan mucho ademas super fuertes y lindas cabe todo lo basico para cargar en el bolso es exelente no cabe duda de buena calidad a buen precio es bueno comprar marcas de este tipo son de bajo costo
la6.m k.
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Ola E.
Ola E.
Manchester
This bag is so nice, the colour and the material are fantastic. I really love it and I want to have another one