MakeupCosmetic ToolsCosmetic Tool CleansersSephora
COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner

Details:

What it is:
A quick-drying, alcohol-free brush cleaning spray that doesn't require water.

What it does:
Clean brushes for reuse without alcohol or harsh surfactants that can damage delicate brush hair. This daily cleaner dries quickly without leaving an oily residue for immediate reuse of the brush. The cleaner’s unique formula is infused with lemon, lime, grapefruit, and tea tree oils that help to clean brushes naturally while conditioning and protecting hairs.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on to soiled brush hair.
-Wipe on a tissue.
-Repeat until the brush is clean and ready for reuse.

About the Brand:

It’s good works for waterproof mascara ?
Wondering how well this works? Will my brush maintain it’s shape after wash?
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner ? [product:sephora-collection-the-cleanse-daily-brush-cleaner-50] Is this worth the buy?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner!
Product Highlights
This works well to keep my brushes clean and disinfected and is less intense than a deep clean. in reviews
It cleans my brushes very well and gets all of the excess dirt/make-up outin reviews
It cleans brushes very well when you don't have time to deep clean or just need to color change.in reviews
A little goes a long way, very affordable and great for switching colors. in reviews
Isadora L.
Palmdale, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner uploaded by Isadora L.
this makeup brush cleaner dries instantly and keeps my brushes clean i love it is the best i have bought until now
Lori M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm so glad I found this baby cause I had lost it or misplaced it cause I put it some place and forgot were cause I have accumulated so much over the past few months. And so I used this bad boy to clean my makeup brushes. I sprayed some on a napkin and than I rubbedmy brushes back and forth and circular motion. I could see all the eyeshadows coming of the bristles. The bristles weren't even wet either when I was done rubbing them across the napkin. They came out pretty clean and not at all messed up. I'm just glad that I didn't have to scrub it hard on the napkin, I just did it gently and was able to get it really clean. I like using this when I need to use my brush and it needs a quick clean. I'm definitely buyimg more or this cause my bottle is small and I know im going to be using this a lot more and it's easy to use with the spray bottle.
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner uploaded by Syedasara K.
It's a pretty decent product. I love it specially cuz it's a huge time saver for when I'm traveling or have to do make-up couple days in a row. This comes in handy for make-up emergencies lol. I even used it once to fix my eyeliner 🤣 not suggesting anyone to do that but I did not have make-up remover on me so this helped. I mean if it can clean the make-up off of the brush, it can help with make-up accidents too once in a while I guess 🤔 I would buy again and again!!
Fernanda P.
Alexandria, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner uploaded by Fernanda P.
Purchased at: Sephora
First time I buy a daily brush cleaner and I liked it a lot! Really easy j you just need to spray once or twice in a paper towel and clean your brush there. Really good! Highly recommend it and you can use it every day or whenever you want to clean your brushes.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Love this product for daily cleaning! It's very affordable, cleans my brushes with ease, I've never had a problem with the spray pump failing me (as I have with others), and it seems to dry fairly fast. This isn't an item to replace washing your brushes, rather it's for switching out colors and/or daily sanitizing. I've never had any issue with skin breakouts or allergic reaction to this cleaner. It's also a great little item to buy and throw in a bag with brushes and makeup as a gift. So many times people forget to pick brush cleaner up and not taking care of them will shorten the life of the brushes as well as causing contamination to your makeup and skin. I've included this in gift bags many times.
Lellianne C.
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner uploaded by Lellianne C.
This is my go-to makeup brush cleaner spray. It’s really easy to use, just spray and go! It smells so good and fresh. It cleans all my brushes well and does not leave any residue. Great value for the price.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush cleaner. It helps to get all the makeup out of the bristles an easy task. I usually just spray my brushes and let them soak so the product can do the hard work and then I give the brushes a 2nd cleanse using baby shampoo and warm water. My brushes get super clean and I don't have to worry about bacteria. I recommend buying this.
Essence J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner uploaded by Essence J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Highly recommend! This is soo convenient and affordable. I’m a newby in makeup so I don’t have a ton of makeup brushes, so while doing my makeup I spray this on a tissue, clean my brush, and use that brush for something else! It has a light scent, it does leave a sort of grease residue when sprayed, so don’t spray on furniture or clothing. But really good product.
Alexis A.
Rapid City, SD
It's pretty good. Not the best, not the worst. I would buy it again if I didn't find anything else I like better. Bought it online, so I didn't smell it in person, it smells almost musty but it's not a terrible smell at all. It does the job for a quick and easy clean.
Abigail R.
Concord, NC
Very good product to use on brushes. Especially cleaning brushes used on dry products like eyeshadows

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cindy S.
il y a 6 mois
Dominque T. A. il y a 5 mois
Yes it is i would recommend
Manuel A.
Bogotá, Colombia
il y a 9 mois
Katelyn S. il y a 9 mois
It’s for anyone who needs to clean their makeup brushes! (Not for anyone’s skin) hope that helps!