SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner

Details:

What it is:
A quick-drying, alcohol-free brush cleaning spray that doesn't require water.

What it does:
Clean brushes for reuse without alcohol or harsh surfactants that can damage delicate brush hair. This daily cleaner dries quickly without leaving an oily residue for immediate reuse of the brush. The cleaner’s unique formula is infused with lemon, lime, grapefruit, and tea tree oils that help to clean brushes naturally while conditioning and protecting hairs.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on to soiled brush hair.
-Wipe on a tissue.
-Repeat until the brush is clean and ready for reuse.

About the Brand:

Can i use this on my beauty sponges as well?
Is this good for oily hair?
Does this harm the brushes in any way?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner!
Product Highlights
“This works well to keep my brushes clean and disinfected and is less intense than a deep clean. ” in reviews
“It cleans my brushes very well and gets all of the excess dirt/make-up out” in reviews
“It cleans brushes very well when you don't have time to deep clean or just need to color change.” in reviews
“A little goes a long way, very affordable and great for switching colors. ” in reviews
Chelsea, MA
I was just getting into makeup a couple years ago when I bought this brush  cleaner- I didn’t know what I was looking for. Now that I know, this is probably the last brush cleaner I would ever use. I didn’t like the texture of the formula, it seemed more oily than anything and honestly was afraid to use it for the fear of breaking me out. My brushes didn’t feel soft after cleaning like they do with other brush cleaners I’ve used before. The worst part of this cleaner was the smell! It was so overwhelming!!! There is not way this cleaner doesn’t irritate the skin.
Arlington, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner uploaded by Ayla Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Does exactly what it says. You spray on a towel and rub your brush over it. Gets my powder brushes completely clean. Gets my foundation brushes mostly clean but definitely a big difference. Great to keep the build up to a minimal so when I do wash them with a cleanser and water, it takes so much less time. Great value and lasts a long time. Have repurchased and will continue.
Maricopa
I love this. If you’re someone like me who doesn’t always have the time or even feel like cleaning their eyeshadow brushes and waiting for them to dry then this is the product for you. I grab a towel spray it on and clean my brushes and I’m ready to go. It’s great for when you’re using a multipurpose brush for eyeshadow and you need to use it for multiple colors. I take it with me when I do my clients faces as well. A quick clean before I deep clean at a later time. Great product
Okay so I love this to do a quick clean, it works so well and leaves no oily residue. Only thing is, I was super tired and just wanted to take off mascara, so I used this. HUGE mistake. I was left with a chemical rash, yikes! Product is amazing to clean brushes like what it’s meant for! Just be sure not to directly apply it to skin, especially sensitive skin, may cause chemical burn. Otherwise, great product! I recommend for anyone traveling, in a hurry and need a quick clean, or even a clean if wanting to use a brush for two separate products. SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner Sephora
Pittston, PA
1,236 reviews
This cleansing formula is made with grapefruit, lemon, and tea tree oils to cleanse, condition, and protect your brushes for extended use. Use this quick-dry cleanser in between monthly deep cleansing of brushes to remove makeup buildup. A quick drying, alcohol-free, conditioning brush cleaning spray that is perfect for daily use and sensitive skin. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
Tucson, AZ
Sephora has a great daily brush cleanser. You don’t have to use it daily but, it’s nice to know that it’s gentle enough on your brushes if needed. I use this spray once a week to clean my brushes. A little goes a long way. The price is perfect for the quality and quantity. I use this all the time, cleaning my brushes once a week this product can last at least 2-3 months, that’s an awesome product.
Norfolk, VA
Love this! Smells very light and fresh. The girl in Sephora told me to spray it on a dry paper towel and lightly dust the brush back and forth. Product came off very easily and it doesn’t seem to dry out bristles. I made sure to confirm that since I use James Charles’ brush set!! Makes it easy to quickly clean a brush that I’ve been using a lot rather than do the entire set in one go.
Zion, IL
Love this product and what it stands for. My make up brushes look amazing and clean when I use this product. It has a nice scent to give your brush a clean smell. My skin type is normal and have never had a reaction  to using this to clean my brushes. would recommend this product for those looking for a good reliable product and yes once my bottle is gone going back for more
Mountville, PA
I can’t stress enough how great this product is!! If you love to clean your brushes but hate spending so such a long time cleaning them or you don’t want to deep wash them everyday then you need this in your life! All you need is a piece of napkin or something to wipe the makeup brush in and then you spray once or twice to get the products on the brush, then you just wipe away.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner uploaded by Essence J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Highly recommend! This is soo convenient and affordable. I’m a newby in makeup so I don’t have a ton of makeup brushes, so while doing my makeup I spray this on a tissue, clean my brush, and use that brush for something else! It has a light scent, it does leave a sort of grease residue when sprayed, so don’t spray on furniture or clothing. But really good product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...