BY SEPHORA

A nine-piece set of Sephora's bestselling products including makeup, skincare, and a brush. Create your own custom beauty routine. For the first time, Sephora has combined its must-haves in an exclusive beauty box for you to try or to give as a gift. These nine full-size products cover all the bases and come wrapped in tissue for easy gifting even if the recipient is yourself! This set contains: - 0.5 oz Outrageous Volume Dramatic Mascara in 01 Noir - 0.07 oz Refillable Colorful Eyeshadow Shimmer in No. 49 Be On The A-List - 0.04 oz Contour Eye Pencil 12hr* Wear Waterproof in 01 Black Lace - 0.11 oz Colorful Blush in NO. 10 Romatic Rose - 0.14 oz Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick - 0.16 oz Color Hit Nail Polish in No. 42 Pole Dance - 0.04 oz Waterproof Universal Lip Liner in Clear - 0.84 oz Rose Face Mask for Ultra-Hydrating Radiance - Classic Precision Powder Shadow Brush #61 - Beauty tutorial *Use tested on 30 voluntary participants see more...

• "This is such a great product for the amount you are spending." in 1 review
  • "It all works so well I highly recommend it." in 1 review
Giselle V.
Tulare
This would have to be one of the bests gifts to receive and give because the variety of products contained inside of this package. I think that because it was a Sephora package containing “The Best of Sephora Collection” you assume it would be the best according to the many reviews on each product individually. I think one of the bests things out of the many would have to be the rose mask, it’s so refreshing when you take it off your face because of the after scent it leaves on your face, makes me want to buy more, not only this one once again but also the mud masks and the detox masks from the Sephora brand. I think that also the red lipstick is a very well product, personally I like the liquid matte lipsticks better but this product isn’t that bad compared to others considering it is a lipstick in tube. Also what is good from this collection would have to be the nail polish it’s red color is so vibrant and it matches perfectly with the red lipstick, for like a date night out with the girls or your man. LOL. I love the brush it seems perfect for Smokey eye looks, for a perfect crease look, also both eye lines are so creamy and gel like, it glides in perfectly without any trouble, no need to apply heat to the pencil which is a plus. And the mascara, don’t even get me started on it, I love the amount of volume it adds to my eyelashes, considering they are so plain and flat without a curler or primer, and finally the blush and highlight, they are so dam amazing, you will need them for anything such perfect colors as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
This is a gift set of absolutely love to receive or give as a gift. I’ve only tried samples of Sephora makeup and was in love it everything I’ve ever tried. Everything goes on so smooth and has spectacular looks and is so long lasting. And the best thing about all their products is they last a very long time. Even the very small bottles of primer last months. So it’s definitely worth the price. Also their foundation is like no other I have ever tried. It’s not only long lasting but it’s not cakey feeling and it hides your wrinkles. Most foundations make wrinkles look worse but not one of Sephora’s does that. Blends so smooth and covers amazingly. Love love love every product they sell.
Ana Carolina S.
Mamaroneck, NY
I hope that I could get this beautiful Sephora set on my Holidays. Because there isn’t nothing better than Sephora make up. But I also could give this kit for someone that I love because I know that anyone would love to have that.
Lisbeth S.
Methuen, MA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Proof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black 0.082 oz yes, nothing it’s the best eyeliner I love it, everyday in the morning or in the night
Yes, I guess, I like it and easy to used
The only pace i go is to Sephora to buy everything. I bought this at Sephora in the mall . Yes it definitely did meet my expectations. Last for 24 hours but not longer then that . Since there is more in Sephora I would say anything the the new Rihanna make up!!!
Sephora Favorites Trending: Beauty's Most Coveted
#littt

@Influenster
Tanya D.
Mount vernon, NY
This is a great gift to give on the holidays i gave it to a co worker since we had a xmas party and exchanged gifts. She loved it and was very pleased it was very inexpensive and a nice quality gift.
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
I would love to get this for the holidays it literally includes all of my favorite products such amazing products that come along with this bundle of joy. You can buy this at Sephora and I would definitely buy this again .
Lauryn W.
fairmount
Thx h bcc. B b vvv. Hydvjuydetg bhff gbjhvchyhb herrgghubvbvf Bbbb gghbfdv. Hhgrrtgvgf. Good night babe glad y’all had fun I’m sorry you were so sorry to miss y’all I’m
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great gift at an affordable price. Definitely worth it and a great gift to give!! 🎁 and it has a lot of great products inside that any women would be happy to receive.
Bren D.
I love Sephora! Everything is very good always
I love the red lipsticks on mate!SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color
I use always Sephora!
Tobi A.
Which products are better Sephora or MAC?
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Rate of this product ?
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Are there any products that aren't included that you think should be
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Is it true that you can go to Any Sephora a d get 3 free samples of their products?
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
Is this worth the money?