SEPHORA COLLECTION The Artful Traveler 5.3

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Artful Traveler 5.3" x 10" x 1.2

BY SEPHORA

A quilted nylon, roll-up brush holder. The Artful Traveler allows brush enthusiasts to organize, protect, and travel with their brush collection. The convenient case carries and protects up to 24 brushes as well as additional small beauty necessities. It is made of a wipeable, quilted nylon with a faux leather tassel. This product is cruelty-free. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Artful Traveler 5.3
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Artful Traveler 5.3" x 10" x 1.2
Buy on Sephora
Regina C.
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
This brush roll gets the job done! It can work for someone just hoping to bring along their Russia's while traveling, or an artist that needs to bring along the whole tool kit! It has room for everyone and wiped clean super quickly. I love the black basic packaging that also looks very sleek and professional.
Gi G.
Gi G.
I purchased this and honestly I would recommend it for someone looking for a cute small travel bag for their makeup. I always carry mine in my carry on and I feel that this bag provides just enough room for your products. I think it could be a little bit bigger but all in all I would recommend.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
This is a handy brush roll! My only complaint is that you can't really use both levels of brush holders because there is not enough space. Otherwise, this is easy to use, holds the brushes well, and stores them in a compact way.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Reno
I love this makeup bag so much. Its perfect for traveling. When I'm at home I use my bigger Sephora bag since I have so much of their makeup. Sephora Favorites Lash Stash To GoSEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Eyeshadow Palette
Laura S.
Laura S.
Love this! Has everything you need in a cute little carry on. Easy to throw in your purse or bag because it's amazingly compact. Their brushes are smooth but still able to hold on to pigment extremely well too.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Nice has enough pockets for everything and if you have a lot of makeup you can just use this to store it all
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
I have nothing to complain about, I bought it and I felt satisfied, it never gave a problem and it always helps me when I need it, and my favorite is not for nothing, I love it a lot, I love it
Roberta M.
Roberta M.
Hawthorne, CA
Nescesser da Sephora para mulheres de muito bom gosto e eleg├óncia ,uma linda cor e com muito espa├žo nela