BY SEPHORA

A complete instructional kit for creating three different braided looks: a fishtail, a braided updo, and a waterfall. The Art of Braid Hair Kit features a tutorial guide with step-by-step instructions that show you how to easily create three trendy braids. Featuring the necessary hair tools for perfectly-formed braids, it includes a teasing hook, fishtail guide, ribbon extension, bobby pins, and clear hair elastics. This set has everything you need to flaunt braided looks that are perfect for summer. This set contains:- Tutorial guide - Teasing hook - Fishtail guide - Ribbon extension - Bobby pins - Clear hair elastics see more...

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lititz
These hair ties are wonderful and this special deal is pretty neat itself. This is my first time buying something like this at Sephora. I have normal/wavy hair and I will recommend this to my friends who have similar hair.
Michele G.
Michele G.
I love the Sephora collection for your hair. There hair bands. They are perfect to dress up your ponytail and work even on thick hair. The hair bands also create volume for a perfect high ponytail!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really love it I recommend you I had this I told my friends and they loved it the same as me I am so great full for this product
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
ME ECANTA ESTAS COLITAS!!! estas colitas como le llaman a mi pasi, son lo maximo, no me marcan el cabello, no se parten con facilidad(tengo el cabello grueso asi que eso es un factor)Es economico y trae diferentes colores, solo que me gustaria que fuera de un solo color.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Fun colours and nice material. These hair ties don't leave a mark in your hair even if you've had it up all day. They are affordable and long lasting without losing their shape. I would repurchase again.
🦄 •.
🦄 •.
I love hair ties, especially these ones. Their are amazing! I love them so much. Would recommend to every one
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
i found this one and... What a good product, it's fun the color and I satisfied, i can use again.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Doral, FL
These banditas are very good ... they do not allow my hair to be mistreated !! I just love them!! 😍😍😍😍