SEPHORA COLLECTION The Archer uploaded by Jazmine B.

BY SEPHORA

A set of miniature, stainless steel tweezers for unrivaled, precise grooming. Remove even the most stubborn hairs with this pair of hand-ground, titanium-plated tweezers. The slanted tips are wide and tapered for more surface-area coverage and the pointed tip will grab the exact hair you wish to remove, while avoiding those you want to keep. These tools come encased in a travel-size, mirrored compact for extra easy tweezing on the go.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Maery S.
Redmond, WA
I love this set! When I bought them, I thought they were full size tweezers. To my surprise, they were a pair of minis -- but they work so well! The little compact that they come in doubles as a mirror, which is super helpful. I definitely recommend this!
Namrata P.
Pompano Beach, FL
I actually go for threading but sometimes, those couple of hair trying to grow out but not really in the shape of eyebrow! This is when my spear archer comes in! It picks those newly growing hair individually and gets the job done beautifully.
Jazmine B.
I will always always always use the sephora tweezers they get every little hair even the ones i cant see. Although i do pinch myself very often it gets the job done.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
These tweezers are so cute and travel friendly. I do like this item not so much love but they do get the job done. I am someone who likes it to be painless and I felt some discomfort with these tweezers but nothing too bad
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
The best set of tweezers I've used yet super sharp to get those small hairs I always have them on me I have like 3 sets because they are bomb
hilary w.
Oroville
Best tweezer i have used! It pulls out the bairs so easily and it doesnt hurt very much at all compared to other brands i have used.
Amy B.
I love Sephora overall, their brand items are a great generic that will not disappoint! They are easy to use and have good grip.
Daniela O.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! I’ve had this tweezer for about two years and it works as if it is brand new! Keeps my eyebrows on point!
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
These tweezers work great and not to mention how cute they are! Adorable to store in your travel bag and use when on the go!
Nayka A.
Brooklyn, NY
What is there to say except that this little tweezer gets the job done. No complaints and the price is just right.