BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to s...4 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad r...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I think my color is being discontinued (16 Linen) and I'm sad. This is one of the few liquid foundations (besides Clinique Redness Solutions) that doesn't make my face itch or splotch up. It is light coverage, but it is long-lasting and fairly weightless.
Dina K.
I have been wanting to try this out so when I saw it on clearance at Sephora, I had to get it! It actually wasn't a great fit for my combination skin. I got a pretty neutral color, but it ended up oxidizing super orange after an hour. I was disappointed.
Elizabeth C.
Incredibly similar to the Lancôme Miracle nude foundation I die for. It smells less perfumed and more chemical, but the scent doesn't linger. With a price difference of half, I have to reach for this over other dropper foundations.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
This foundations is great because is not creamy. Usually creamy foundation can leave your skin super cakey and not looking great. Obviously you can find it at Sephora for about 20 to 30 dollars. I would demurely buy this again.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
This foundation has great coverage. The wear is great too. It is pretty pricey but worth it. I have a fair complexion And combination skin and it applied easily to my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Laura W.
I really like this foundation. It stays in place even on my oily skin all day. It is very lightweight which is nice. The one issue is that during the summer, my oily skin is a bit extra oily wearing this. Overall, a good foundation for the price.
This will forever be my favorite foundation. The price is reasonable for the quality of the products. I don't have acne, just a little bit of redness, so I don't need a full coverage foundation. The foundation is more of a serum, and applies beautifully. It always leaves me with a dewy completion. It's definitely something I would repurchase
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
This tint infusion give the skin such a pretty glow! Very natural medium coverage but definitely build able. I would not recommended this foundation to someone oily, but rather someone who is normal to dry.
Ewelina C.
New Britain, CT
Light coverage is perfect on this doesn't show that you're wearing anything o your fave super light and one of the best cheaper liquid foundations ever. I did not purchase the powder but I will be due to this awesome product.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
This is not my favorite foundation. It is very thin and light weight which I like but it clings to my dry patches and looks a bit cakey. It may just be too matte for my Michigan winters. At this point, I would not repurchase but I will see how I like it this summer.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Any suggestions on how to get those last drops of foundation out of the bottle? SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation
Jordan W.
Does this feel heavy on your face?!!
Rachel N.
Dorchester, ontario
Does this have good coverage and does it look natural?
Leah S.
Everett, WA
How is this on combination/oily skin?