18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundatio...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
María Fernanda B.
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Cuando alfin encontré mi color de piel en una base, es demasiado grasosa, tanto que aunque me coloqué polvo suelto para matizar se sigue viendo la cara muy brillante.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Review for: 27
I loved this product. It is so easy to apply and feels so light on the skin. The only problem was that it was a bit lighter than my actual skin tone and when I first tried it out, I found it to be very patchy and my skin appeared really dry. This however, changed when I used a different primer and now it feels really good. I would definitely buy this again.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Centerpoint, IN
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the most natural, light-weight foundation I have ever used. I've been applying it just with my fingers and that works just fine. No need to even use a sponge! I will never buy any other kind!
Alina R.
Alina R.
Review for: 23
This is my first experience with a serum foundation and I must say, I really like it. It feels light on the skin, the medium buildable coverage is nice, and longevity isn't too shabby. I like to apply this foundation with a stippling brush, as I think it gives a more seamless and natural looking finish.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Do not recommend if you have dry skin!!! It clings and drys the skin even more. There is no coverage and the application is very in convenient.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
Love this product. It gave very good coverage but still felt great on my skin. You also don't have to put much on, three drops does the trick!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Review for: 23
This was my go-to foundation all last summer because I wanted a more dewy look for summer (I usually just their Airbrush foundation which is a matte finish), and it is amazing! I apply it with a beauty blender and it comes out so flawless and is long-lasting. It's also super lightweight for being full coverage which is great.
Heather R.
Heather R.
No. I hated this. I won't even put it on my face because. It smells like I stuck my skin in a bunch of coins. That metallic smell. Gross.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
This foundation matched my skin beautifully and it had a nice dewy texture, unfortunately they don't sell that at my Sephora anymore
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 23
Incredibly similar to the Lancôme Miracle nude foundation I die for. It smells less perfumed and more chemical, but the scent doesn't linger. With a price difference of half, I have to reach for this over other dropper foundations.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?