BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Marie J.
Commack, NY
OK if you like medium or less coverage. Had a hard time finding the right color.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
This tint infusion give the skin such a pretty glow! Very natural medium coverage but definitely build able. I would not recommended this foundation to someone oily, but rather someone who is normal to dry.
Bridget P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has a good medium coverage, with a nice natural finish. Great for a summer foundation that doesn't look dry or like it's sitting on your skin. There are better foundations for coverage on days when photos are being taken, but for the price, this is a great daily use option.
Laura W.
I really like this foundation. It stays in place even on my oily skin all day. It is very lightweight which is nice. The one issue is that during the summer, my oily skin is a bit extra oily wearing this. Overall, a good foundation for the price.
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
My favorite foundation. Always blends in with my skin and leaves my face looking perfect and covering imperfections
This will forever be my favorite foundation. The price is reasonable for the quality of the products. I don't have acne, just a little bit of redness, so I don't need a full coverage foundation. The foundation is more of a serum, and applies beautifully. It always leaves me with a dewy completion. It's definitely something I would repurchase
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved it. It was so smooth on my skin. I would definitely love to have this foundation again.
Crystal B.
This is my most favorite liquid foundation ever! it is super easy to apply, has a great consistency and is great with a beauty blender or stippling brush. it has a little bit of a shine to it but not super bad to the point where you don't like it. my favorite way to wear it is to put powder ontop that way the shine is completely gone.
Satchmo G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm on the forever search for a foundation that provides buildable coverage but still looks like skin. I have combination/dry skin with extensive acne scarring and occasional breakouts. This lightweight fluid provides gorgeous skin like coverage. I never look cakey or "done". It's not full full coverage but with letting slight discoloration show through I look so natural. If I want a completely blank canvas by adding concealer where needed I look like I naturally have flawless skin. I think this is one of the best foundations I have ever used and I've used almost everything. Additionally they have a fairly extensive shade range.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My local jcp Sephora has these at 50% off and since I've never tried a Sephora brand product before I went for it. The shade I got matches my skin so perfectly! It's very watery and runny but it blends out nice and easy. I used two layers and it's still pretty sheen. I have very good skin (I'm super grateful) so a lighter coverage is ok with me. It evened out my skin and just looks so flawless. I can't give it 5 stars as I need to use it more to test the wear. I also love the packaging; it looks very high end.

In the pic I'm wearing too faced concealer under my eyes and nose and as you can see - not good. Lol.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?