BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara P.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
Review for: 16
I really liked this foundation- it's light and buildable but never makes me look or feel cakey. I got it on sale which was a plus. A few drops go a long way. It's comparable to high end/similar foundations
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
I had purchased this online spent $40 to get it when I got it I was excited but when I put it on I was extremely disappointed for the simple fact is it wipes off so easy if you sweat it comes off just a waste of $40
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Farmingdale, NY
Review for: 16
Really like this particular skin to and from Sephora it has a medium to light coverage but it's extremely buildable. I personally have combination skin so it works really nice with it and it's a Dew we finish
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
Review for: 23
This foundation is the best foundation I have in my drawer. I have really sensitive skin, and I will break out super easy to almost any foundation in a little rash, but if I use this foundation once or more weekly, it helps with that. I have never broke out while wearing this foundation, it is soooo velvety, and gives a medium coverage. I always get complimented on my skin whenever wearing this, and during the summer I wear it almost everyday. It feels like you are wearing nothing on your face, it is so unbelievably light. Right now the foundation color is a little too dark, so that is why I do not wear it as often anymore.
Dekayla O.
Dekayla O.
Alexander , AR
This is an amazing foundation . It really doesn't have a strong smell to it & it's not irritating . I will say that this foundation is lightweight and it does last long . This is good for all skin types & yes I would buy this again .!
María Fernanda B.
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Cuando alfin encontré mi color de piel en una base, es demasiado grasosa, tanto que aunque me coloqué polvo suelto para matizar se sigue viendo la cara muy brillante.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Review for: 27
I loved this product. It is so easy to apply and feels so light on the skin. The only problem was that it was a bit lighter than my actual skin tone and when I first tried it out, I found it to be very patchy and my skin appeared really dry. This however, changed when I used a different primer and now it feels really good. I would definitely buy this again.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
CenterPoint, IN
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the most natural, light-weight foundation I have ever used. I've been applying it just with my fingers and that works just fine. No need to even use a sponge! I will never buy any other kind!
Alina R.
Alina R.
Review for: 23
This is my first experience with a serum foundation and I must say, I really like it. It feels light on the skin, the medium buildable coverage is nice, and longevity isn't too shabby. I like to apply this foundation with a stippling brush, as I think it gives a more seamless and natural looking finish.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Do not recommend if you have dry skin!!! It clings and drys the skin even more. There is no coverage and the application is very in convenient.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland , TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?