BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Selena B.
Selena B.
Richmond Hill , GA
Review for: 16
This I'm my favorite every day foundation. It has a good medium coverage, a natural finish, lasts all day, and doesn't cause breakouts. And inexpensive is definitely a plus! I have a few back up bottles on hand if I ever run out, that's how much I love it.
Cianna B.
Cianna B.
Tuscaloosa
This product was okay. It is buildable and has good coverage. It has a dewy finish but just the right amount. It is very easy to apply but needs to be shaken well before use. It's not too expensive either for the amount and I would recommend this to others.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I'm so disappointed that this was discontinued. It gives a nice finish that feels moisturizing. It does tend to separate on my dry spots which I get really irritable about. Other than that I love it! I hope I can find a different natural finish foundation.
Deena W.
Deena W.
Stephens City
Honestly a teeny bit oily, but you hardly feel it. It looks like your actual skin when it dries down, and it doesn't cling to dry spots or separate like other high-end foundations did to me! Truly looks flawless and it blends everything extremely easily.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Review for: 16
I love this foundation! I have gotten so many compliments on my "skin" while wearing it. It's super cheap in comparison to the other brands Sephora carries. I have normal to dry skin and it blends like a dream. This is definitely one of my daily foundations.
Zach P.
Zach P.
Averill Park
Review for: 16
This was my absolute FAVORITE foundation! I can't find it in store anymore! It goes on so smoothly and dewy! It lasts all day and spreads so easily. The price point is perfect for the amount of product you get and how little you need to use.
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Evangeline P.
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: 16
This comes In many shades . I used this plenty of times . They have products to match oily or dry skin . It's very lightweight . It's easy to apply. Gently to skin . I would buy this product again. I recommend!
Machela S.
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
All I can really say is it's amazing ! I love the drip top and the coverage is amazing I'd say it's a medium coverage! My skin is so in between dry and oily it's perfect on all areas of my face and neck . I'd definitely keep buying this product !!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Great foundation it applies super easy and dries with a nice finish. I didn't like it at first because it was too runny for me but I got used to it and love the matte finish it gives! I would totally buy it again except they discontinued it :(
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?