18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natura...Be the first to answer!
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Evangeline P.
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: 16
This comes In many shades . I used this plenty of times . They have products to match oily or dry skin . It's very lightweight . It's easy to apply. Gently to skin . I would buy this product again. I recommend!
Machela S.
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
All I can really say is it's amazing ! I love the drip top and the coverage is amazing I'd say it's a medium coverage! My skin is so in between dry and oily it's perfect on all areas of my face and neck . I'd definitely keep buying this product !!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Great foundation it applies super easy and dries with a nice finish. I didn't like it at first because it was too runny for me but I got used to it and love the matte finish it gives! I would totally buy it again except they discontinued it :(
Sara P.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
Review for: 16
I really liked this foundation- it's light and buildable but never makes me look or feel cakey. I got it on sale which was a plus. A few drops go a long way. It's comparable to high end/similar foundations
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
I had purchased this online spent $40 to get it when I got it I was excited but when I put it on I was extremely disappointed for the simple fact is it wipes off so easy if you sweat it comes off just a waste of $40
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Farmingdale , NY
Review for: 16
Really like this particular skin to and from Sephora it has a medium to light coverage but it's extremely buildable. I personally have combination skin so it works really nice with it and it's a Dew we finish
Dekayla O.
Dekayla O.
Alexander , AR
This is an amazing foundation . It really doesn't have a strong smell to it & it's not irritating . I will say that this foundation is lightweight and it does last long . This is good for all skin types & yes I would buy this again .!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
Review for: 23
This foundation is the best foundation I have in my drawer. I have really sensitive skin, and I will break out super easy to almost any foundation in a little rash, but if I use this foundation once or more weekly, it helps with that. I have never broke out while wearing this foundation, it is soooo velvety, and gives a medium coverage. I always get complimented on my skin whenever wearing this, and during the summer I wear it almost everyday. It feels like you are wearing nothing on your face, it is so unbelievably light. Right now the foundation color is a little too dark, so that is why I do not wear it as often anymore.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Review for: 27
I loved this product. It is so easy to apply and feels so light on the skin. The only problem was that it was a bit lighter than my actual skin tone and when I first tried it out, I found it to be very patchy and my skin appeared really dry. This however, changed when I used a different primer and now it feels really good. I would definitely buy this again.
María Fernanda B.
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Cuando alfin encontré mi color de piel en una base, es demasiado grasosa, tanto que aunque me coloqué polvo suelto para matizar se sigue viendo la cara muy brillante.
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?