BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite sheer foundation. I can wear it alone and get a light to medium coverage and it makes my skin look super healthy.
Passion S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smoother coverage , easy usage , an probably my favorite foundation, if you're looking for a new foundation try this one!
Mackenzie F.
This foundation did not work for me at all. Even the lightest shade was too dark. I would not recommend this product.
Jessica D.
Kingston
This product is a bit oily but sets nicely with a finishing powder. The color blends nicely, but overall not ideal.
K R.
Hoover, AL
Not a great product. Not recommended for individuals with oily skin.Save your money or invest in a better product
Manal S.
Love this. Feels like you're wearing nothing and it lasts all day . Light coverage but it buildable.
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased at sephora on sale i like that it doesnt leave my fave looking cakey buildable coverage
riyah h.
Sitka, AK
it blended with my skin so perfectly with out making my skin looked clogged or patchy or oily
Rachel P.
orange park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stopped by my Sephora today, this foundation was clearanced for 50% off so I bought it.
This foundation is probably my favorite one! I normally use Clinique full coverage but this stuff gives me a lighter fluffier kind of look while providing great coverage!
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 23
This is a great foundation for the price. I use this to mix in with a matte foundation to create the perfect finish. Having oily skin, this was too dewey for my skin but mixed its perfect. It is a really comfortable foundation and lightweight. I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?