BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Passion S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smoother coverage , easy usage , an probably my favorite foundation, if you're looking for a new foundation try this one!
Mackenzie F.
This foundation did not work for me at all. Even the lightest shade was too dark. I would not recommend this product.
Jessica D.
Kingston
This product is a bit oily but sets nicely with a finishing powder. The color blends nicely, but overall not ideal.
K R.
Hoover, AL
Not a great product. Not recommended for individuals with oily skin.Save your money or invest in a better product
riyah h.
Sitka, AK
it blended with my skin so perfectly with out making my skin looked clogged or patchy or oily
Dade C.
Review for: 50
Perfection for $24
I receive so many compliments on my skin when I wear this. It feels like I'm not wearing anything and it looks like it is au natural.
I have no complaints. It wears well, up to 16hrs. Hydrating, even coverage (light to med).
I wear it year round and it has lasted me a while.
It has a dropped application. Shake very well.
Ali B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is okay. I like other foundations better because they cover more than this brand. The price is decent but it's not really worth the money
Alina R.
Review for: 23
This is my first experience with a serum foundation and I must say, I really like it. It feels light on the skin, the medium buildable coverage is nice, and longevity isn't too shabby. I like to apply this foundation with a stippling brush, as I think it gives a more seamless and natural looking finish.
Natalie P.
Review for: 23
This was my go-to foundation all last summer because I wanted a more dewy look for summer (I usually just their Airbrush foundation which is a matte finish), and it is amazing! I apply it with a beauty blender and it comes out so flawless and is long-lasting. It's also super lightweight for being full coverage which is great.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 23
Incredibly similar to the Lancôme Miracle nude foundation I die for. It smells less perfumed and more chemical, but the scent doesn't linger. With a price difference of half, I have to reach for this over other dropper foundations.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?