BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Cuando alfin encontré mi color de piel en una base, es demasiado grasosa, tanto que aunque me coloqué polvo suelto para matizar se sigue viendo la cara muy brillante.
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
All I can really say is it's amazing ! I love the drip top and the coverage is amazing I'd say it's a medium coverage! My skin is so in between dry and oily it's perfect on all areas of my face and neck . I'd definitely keep buying this product !!!!
Dade C.
Review for: 50 more...
Perfection for $24
I receive so many compliments on my skin when I wear this. It feels like I'm not wearing anything and it looks like it is au natural.
I have no complaints. It wears well, up to 16hrs. Hydrating, even coverage (light to med).
I wear it year round and it has lasted me a while.
It has a dropped application. Shake very well.
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
This product gives medium to full coverage so it is buildable for days when you want different types of coverage. I love the syringe dropper designs and the shade range is great. The only problem I have with Sephora liquid foundations are that one bottle would last you probably 3 months max. My drugstore foundations are $10-$15 cheaper and they last anywhere from 6 months to almost a year. As much as I love this product, it is not worth it for the price.
Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
I haven't found a lot of liquid foundations that I feel are worth wearing because most of them either don't cover anything or make it look like I'm trying to drown my pores. This liquid foundation is different. I can wear it every day and it doesn't make me break out (although I do not struggle greatly with acne.) It also looks natural and feels like I don't have pounds of makeup on. I will definitely buy this product again and I recommend it.
Satchmo G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm on the forever search for a foundation that provides buildable coverage but still looks like skin. I have combination/dry skin with extensive acne scarring and occasional breakouts. This lightweight fluid provides gorgeous skin like coverage. I never look cakey or "done". It's not full full coverage but with letting slight discoloration show through I look so natural. If I want a completely blank canvas by adding concealer where needed I look like I naturally have flawless skin. I think this is one of the best foundations I have ever used and I've used almost everything. Additionally they have a fairly extensive shade range.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
It has medium but very buildsble coverage, it definitely does not feel very heavy on your face until you cake it on. It is good for dry skin just not flaky skin. You have to put on a few layers. It is easy to apply. Use a beauty blender for best results. I would definitely buy again. I use shade 10 in ivory.
Alina R.
Review for: 23 more...
This is my first experience with a serum foundation and I must say, I really like it. It feels light on the skin, the medium buildable coverage is nice, and longevity isn't too shabby. I like to apply this foundation with a stippling brush, as I think it gives a more seamless and natural looking finish.
Chanel G.
I stumbles upon this on Sephora site on sale. My new fave foundation. I purchased it in the color Mocha (50). I must say it is the PERFECT Match! Im sooooo in love with this foundation. Cant get enough!

Pros/ Coverage. Comfortable. Affordable. Blends easily. Long lasting

Cons/ can get a little oily.
Cheryll M.
When I say this is my absolutely MUST KEEP IN STOCK foundation...this is IT! I love everything about it. It's not too heavy and it covers exactly what I need it to. It lasts throughout my whole shift! It blends in well for those that like to contour also! My color is #29 ....go get your skin scanned at Sephora and enjoy this as much as I do!
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?