BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Let me preface this with...if you have oily skin, you will hate this. I have oily skin and had to return it. That aside, it truly is a beautiful foundation. It looks like skin, except with a beautiful dewy glow. I really wish this had worked for me.
Naya A.
Naya A.
Review for: 30
i had ordered this product last thursday and received it yesterday... and its AMAZING. Very lightweight, feels good on the skin since it is not heavy. Also, i am very amazed with the color. it matches my skin perfectly. i am thinking of purchasing a shade or two darker already, for the summer since its 9$ on sale... Definitely recommend.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Personally for me i dont use this as a foundation but more as a foundation mixed because it reminded me of the cover fx drops even though these aren't pure pigment. I really like these to mix with foundation that are to light for to dark i bought 2 shades because they were on  sale and i dont find that it really alters my foundation.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: 35
If you like the "no make-up" make up look then this is a great product for you. Decent wearing all day, very easy to apply & if you want more coverage I suggest mixing with either a bb or even an illuminating liquid. The coverage is nice & it's very good to your skin as far as fine lines. I got it on sale & was quite pleased!
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
Review for: 31
I'm not really a foundation girl--I like light to medium coverage but most of all a natural look and finish! I tried this foundation and it wasn't bad--it had good coverage but it didn't have the most natural look. Also, it transferred a bit which was not convenient. I personally will not be getting this again because it does not fit my needs for a natural look. Still a good foundation though for others.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: 12
I really don't like this foundation...it just looks greasy and it feels so oily on my skin. It has ok coverage but the finish is powdery and I cant get over how oily it feels on my skin. I suppose it's just not for my skin type. I got this on sale but I wouldn't buy it again
Erika N.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
This is not my favorite foundation. It is very thin and light weight which I like but it clings to my dry patches and looks a bit cakey. It may just be too matte for my Michigan winters. At this point, I would not repurchase but I will see how I like it this summer.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Review for: 25
I really love this foundation! It is extremely lightweight and it has pretty good coverage. I would say it's about a medium to full coverage foundation. I have combination skin and I find this works really well. It is extremely watery but it glides on the skin nicely.
Lindy H.
Lindy H.
I got this on sale for $9 at Sephora. I bought it online and guessed my shade. It arrived a few days later and I LOVE it! My shade is perfect. The coverage is light to medium and buildable and SO natural. Almost like younique but not chalky, cheaper, & silkier!
Maritza I.
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
its an ok foundation. I have had this for about 6 months now and I have use it quite some time now. I do have to blend foundations to get my skin shade. big tip.... don't apply directly into beauty blender. it'll sink into it and NEVER come out whatsoever
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland , TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?