BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Paige P.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
This was my first purchase with Sephora and I am not disappointed. I was looking for a good coverage liquid foundation at a better price than the Younique makeup and this was what I found. I caught this on sale and bought it in the color Petal. The coverage is pretty good and it goes on nice and smooth. Goes on well with a beauty blender but I haven't tried a foundation brush yet. Has a decent smell and pretty good medium-full coverage depending on how much you use. Build able and breathable.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Wilmington, DE
Three stars because the deepest shade they have is not even dark enough for me but I just barely pull it off after its settled in (I usually just use the body shop shade adjusting drops) But omg I love how light and weightless this foundation is. I got it for $11 during the clearance sale and I'm so glad I bought it. I actually think it's a dupe for MACs next to nothing, but with more coverage maybe? I kinda wish they wouldn't discontinue but I really do need a darker shade
Annie N.
Annie N.
I got mine on sale at sephora for like 6.99. For a foundation that's such a steal. I had to get as many as I could in my shade. It is a light weight and good coverage foundation. This is my go to these days. I really like it. To match my shade I just add a light foundation I typically use. I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to people who are looking for a good foundation for so high price.
Keeana C.
Keeana C.
Beaumont, TX
So This Was My First Time Trying This Product From SEPHORA. It is Not A Good Foundation For People With Oily Skin Beacause It Has A Lot Of Oil When I Put It On A Blot Sheet. This Foundation Also Caused My Skin To Break Out. I Have #NormalToDry Skin And It Made Me Feel So Greasy. Also It Clogged My Pores And I Have Very Small Pores With Really #SensitiveSkin. For The Most Part This Foundation Has A Medium Coverage But Go 1-2 Shades Darker When Ordering Online.
Ilene D.
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
I was looking for a foundation at Sephora and thought why not give Sephora Collection a shot with their foundations. It was light weight and moisturizing and the coverage is buildable to medium coverage. I was looking at the shades online and picked whatever color that look the same to my skin based on the shades that were provided. However, I think that the color was one shade too dark for my skin, but overall there was nothing wrong with this foundation.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
Review for: 31
This foundation is great. I purchased it on sale at Sephora so it was a great deal. This was my very first experience with a serum type application which I turned out to really love. The coverage of this foundation is nice. I would describe it as medium to full coverage which is totally buildable. The best way to apply this in my opinion, is with a beauty blender. You will be able to achieve a better finish this way.
Rachel X.
Rachel X.
Love this foundation! However if you don't have the right brush it can be streaky. Overall I really love this foundation, it is a satin finish than can be luminous if you blend beauty oil into it. I also recommend trying out shades in stores as this doesn't oxidize and is true to color.
Nat J.
Nat J.
Review for: 45
The is hands down the best of the best foundation i have ever used. Its nice a very light.. It covers everything and doesnt cake on my face even if i put alot on. I can wear it and forget its on my face. It wears evenly and flawlessly. It lasts all day on my skin and doesnt cling to any dry or oily patches. I have 2 bottles of this stuff and i love it. Its amazing. I hope i never run out of it.
Genevieve S.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Review for: 35
This is a really good foundation it has a dropper so I use it to mix with another foundation to get my perfect summer color, it blends really well. It has a little bit of a runny texture and feels light weight. I like the way that the product evens out my skin tone and gives me a flawless finish .
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Let me preface this with...if you have oily skin, you will hate this. I have oily skin and had to return it. That aside, it truly is a beautiful foundation. It looks like skin, except with a beautiful dewy glow. I really wish this had worked for me.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland , TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?