BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All I can really say is it's amazing ! I love the drip top and the coverage is amazing I'd say it's a medium coverage! My skin is so in between dry and oily it's perfect on all areas of my face and neck . I'd definitely keep buying this product !!!!
Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't found a lot of liquid foundations that I feel are worth wearing because most of them either don't cover anything or make it look like I'm trying to drown my pores. This liquid foundation is different. I can wear it every day and it doesn't make me break out (although I do not struggle greatly with acne.) It also looks natural and feels like I don't have pounds of makeup on. I will definitely buy this product again and I recommend it.
Kayla G.
Marlin, TX
This is a great foundation for everyday wear and it lasts for a good amount of the day but if you are looking for full coverage foundation I wouldn't recommend it.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
It has medium but very buildsble coverage, it definitely does not feel very heavy on your face until you cake it on. It is good for dry skin just not flaky skin. You have to put on a few layers. It is easy to apply. Use a beauty blender for best results. I would definitely buy again. I use shade 10 in ivory.
Chanel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbles upon this on Sephora site on sale. My new fave foundation. I purchased it in the color Mocha (50). I must say it is the PERFECT Match! Im sooooo in love with this foundation. Cant get enough!

Pros/ Coverage. Comfortable. Affordable. Blends easily. Long lasting

Cons/ can get a little oily.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think my color is being discontinued (16 Linen) and I'm sad. This is one of the few liquid foundations (besides Clinique Redness Solutions) that doesn't make my face itch or splotch up. It is light coverage, but it is long-lasting and fairly weightless.
Dina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this out so when I saw it on clearance at Sephora, I had to get it! It actually wasn't a great fit for my combination skin. I got a pretty neutral color, but it ended up oxidizing super orange after an hour. I was disappointed.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy this foundation and it's what I use currently after looking for the foundation I liked best. I did discover it does not brush on nicely with a foundation brush so blotting and little wisps work better!! Wish there was SPF
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this foundation all the time and it's so good . It's light but build able and can match your skin tone perfectly . I use a beauty blender to put it on and it just works great
Aida G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the formula and the coverage. Light weight formula. Good range of shades. SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?