BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to s...4 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad r...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara P.
Rydal , GA
I really liked this foundation- it's light and buildable but never makes me look or feel cakey. I got it on sale which was a plus. A few drops go a long way. It's comparable to high end/similar foundations
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
This comes In many shades . I used this plenty of times . They have products to match oily or dry skin . It's very lightweight . It's easy to apply. Gently to skin . I would buy this product again. I recommend!
Jennifer K.
Johnson City
I love Sephora foundation! I prefer full coverage and this foundation allows me to wear foundation that doesn’t feel thick and look caked on my face. It is reasonably priced and goes a long way.
Audrey N.
Boston, MA
I got this foundation some time ago along with the 10 Hour Wear foundation and I tried them both at the time and liked them just fine. I hadn't used it in a few months and I picked this up again recently and it is just beautiful. It is perfect when we get into the colder months here in the Northeast and I need a bit more moisture. But it is not sticky or greasy by any means. For such a lightweight feel I would say it has a solid medium coverage. It is easy to blend I used a brush but it also works great with a sponge. I would recommend this for anyone with normal to dry skin and even if you have slightly oily skin I think you can definitely wear this with the right primer/ powder combo. Such a lovely natural/ satin finish. My only gripe is that you receive less than the standard 1 fl oz. so though it seems like a good deal- you don't get as much product as the standard foundation.
Brittany O.
I had purchased this online spent $40 to get it when I got it I was excited but when I put it on I was extremely disappointed for the simple fact is it wipes off so easy if you sweat it comes off just a waste of $40
Cierra L.
Washington, NC
Love this product. Looks great on my face and feels smooth on! Lasts long and easy to apply! I love Sephora products but absolutely love this product the most. I will most deffinetly be buying again from them!
Nicole M.
Farmingdale , NY
Really like this particular skin to and from Sephora it has a medium to light coverage but it's extremely buildable. I personally have combination skin so it works really nice with it and it's a Dew we finish
Dekayla O.
Alexander , AR
This is an amazing foundation . It really doesn't have a strong smell to it & it's not irritating . I will say that this foundation is lightweight and it does last long . This is good for all skin types & yes I would buy this again .!
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
This foundation is the best foundation I have in my drawer. I have really sensitive skin, and I will break out super easy to almost any foundation in a little rash, but if I use this foundation once or more weekly, it helps with that. I have never broke out while wearing this foundation, it is soooo velvety, and gives a medium coverage. I always get complimented on my skin whenever wearing this, and during the summer I wear it almost everyday. It feels like you are wearing nothing on your face, it is so unbelievably light. Right now the foundation color is a little too dark, so that is why I do not wear it as often anymore.
Mineru S.
I have the shade 16 Linen. On me, this looks awful applied with a flat top brush, and it looks orange when applied with a disposable sponge, but with a beautyblender the color blends with my skin almost perfectly! It is borderline darker than my skin, but with a light powder I can make it look natural, like I have no foundation on at all. This does mean it is pretty light coverage, but I don't like anything above a light-medium coverage so it works for me. It sets to a non-tacky finish, and it lasts on my skin all day--I do feel a bit oily after several hours, but it never shows on my face. For the price (especially on clearance), I think this foundation is amazing!
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it works miracles.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?