BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to s...4 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad r...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
I love this product. The bottle was perfect and the foundation was so light yet had great coverage! I was upset when they discontinued it because the newer foundation is more thick.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
I loved this product. It is so easy to apply and feels so light on the skin. The only problem was that it was a bit lighter than my actual skin tone and when I first tried it out, I found it to be very patchy and my skin appeared really dry. This however, changed when I used a different primer and now it feels really good. I would definitely buy this again.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I love this foundation! I have gotten so many compliments on my "skin" while wearing it. It's super cheap in comparison to the other brands Sephora carries. I have normal to dry skin and it blends like a dream. This is definitely one of my daily foundations.
Zach P.
Averill Park, NY
This was my absolute FAVORITE foundation! I can't find it in store anymore! It goes on so smoothly and dewy! It lasts all day and spreads so easily. The price point is perfect for the amount of product you get and how little you need to use.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
My local jcp Sephora has these at 50% off and since I've never tried a Sephora brand product before I went for it. The shade I got matches my skin so perfectly! It's very watery and runny but it blends out nice and easy. I used two layers and it's still pretty sheen. I have very good skin (I'm super grateful) so a lighter coverage is ok with me. It evened out my skin and just looks so flawless. I can't give it 5 stars as I need to use it more to test the wear. I also love the packaging; it looks very high end.

In the pic I'm wearing too faced concealer under my eyes and nose and as you can see - not good. Lol.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Daniela G.
Winnetka, CA
I love this foundation. It feels so light when you put it on put still has great buildable coverage. They also have a great selection of shades which makes it easy to find a perfect match. The dropper applicator is a little weird and you get used to it
Samantha M.
Centerpoint, IN
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the most natural, light-weight foundation I have ever used. I've been applying it just with my fingers and that works just fine. No need to even use a sponge! I will never buy any other kind!
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Great foundation it applies super easy and dries with a nice finish. I didn't like it at first because it was too runny for me but I got used to it and love the matte finish it gives! I would totally buy it again except they discontinued it :(
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
This comes In many shades . I used this plenty of times . They have products to match oily or dry skin . It's very lightweight . It's easy to apply. Gently to skin . I would buy this product again. I recommend!
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it works miracles.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?