BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC
This foundation is so light and it makes my skin very flawless. A staple in my makeup collection for sure.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Love this foundation when applied with a beauty blender. It's build able and the color match is spot on.
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Purchased at sephora on sale i like that it doesnt leave my fave looking cakey buildable coverage
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved it. It was so smooth on my skin. I would definitely love to have this foundation again.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
OK if you like medium or less coverage. Had a hard time finding the right color.
Jane B.
Review for: 23
SKIN TYPE
This is one of those products that you just might have to try for yourself... I can see it definitely being too oily for oily skinned folks, while it could and also could not work for dry skin. Personally, my dry skin loves it most of the time, however when it is SUPER dry out, it does emphasis dryness.

COVERAGE
This is definitely a light to maybe almost medium coverage. It you are used to tinted moisturizers, this will have more coverage. If you are used to a medium coverage foundation, this will leaving you wanting more.

SHADES
While there are many shades available, the shade that suits me the best tends to lean orange, so I would have to find another shade, or mix with another product( which I currently do and love the results).

OVERALL VERDICT
Well...it has been discontinued so my verdict does not matter much, but I would have repurchased in another shade.
Jannell C.
Azusa
Review for: 28
Meh. This product is alright. It’s just like any other normal foundation. Can be buildable based on the amount of product, as with anything. I’m a little to oily for this product. It makes my face super greasy looking. I’d like to experiment with other foundations of Sephora’s brand but this one was just alright
Naya A.
Review for: 30
i had ordered this product last thursday and received it yesterday... and its AMAZING. Very lightweight, feels good on the skin since it is not heavy. Also, i am very amazed with the color. it matches my skin perfectly. i am thinking of purchasing a shade or two darker already, for the summer since its 9$ on sale... Definitely recommend.
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
Review for: 31
This foundation is great. I purchased it on sale at Sephora so it was a great deal. This was my very first experience with a serum type application which I turned out to really love. The coverage of this foundation is nice. I would describe it as medium to full coverage which is totally buildable. The best way to apply this in my opinion, is with a beauty blender. You will be able to achieve a better finish this way.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: 35
This is a really good foundation it has a dropper so I use it to mix with another foundation to get my perfect summer color, it blends really well. It has a little bit of a runny texture and feels light weight. I like the way that the product evens out my skin tone and gives me a flawless finish .
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?