BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Kourtney V.
I bought this foundation in the almond shade. I like the shade for my undereye dark circles, but that's it!!! It's not that thick, so I apply a couple of layers to my eye area and set with powder. I like the price, but for me, the coverage could be better!
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Let me preface this with...if you have oily skin, you will hate this. I have oily skin and had to return it. That aside, it truly is a beautiful foundation. It looks like skin, except with a beautiful dewy glow. I really wish this had worked for me.
Deena W.
Stephens City
Honestly a teeny bit oily, but you hardly feel it. It looks like your actual skin when it dries down, and it doesn't cling to dry spots or separate like other high-end foundations did to me! Truly looks flawless and it blends everything extremely easily.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: 35 more...
If you like the "no make-up" make up look then this is a great product for you. Decent wearing all day, very easy to apply & if you want more coverage I suggest mixing with either a bb or even an illuminating liquid. The coverage is nice & it's very good to your skin as far as fine lines. I got it on sale & was quite pleased!
Breanna B.
['Abingdon', ''], MD
Personally for me i dont use this as a foundation but more as a foundation mixed because it reminded me of the cover fx drops even though these aren't pure pigment. I really like these to mix with foundation that are to light for to dark i bought 2 shades because they were on  sale and i dont find that it really alters my foundation.
Jannell C.
Azusa
Review for: 28 more...
Meh. This product is alright. It’s just like any other normal foundation. Can be buildable based on the amount of product, as with anything. I’m a little to oily for this product. It makes my face super greasy looking. I’d like to experiment with other foundations of Sephora’s brand but this one was just alright
Cinthya P.
San Bernardino, CA
Not an amazing product. If you're oily I don't recommend this at all! It's nice and lightweight which is great but I looked oily! A power won't suffice! It's affordable and a little does go along way. If you're on the dryer side of skin types I recommend it!
Ashley G.
Ponca City, OK
This is great for oily skin. It doesn't take much either! I use this with a poofy brush and it looks great.

Need to shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds first. Because it does separate.

Very lightweight.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
This is not my favorite foundation. It is very thin and light weight which I like but it clings to my dry patches and looks a bit cakey. It may just be too matte for my Michigan winters. At this point, I would not repurchase but I will see how I like it this summer.
Aimee S.
Review for: 25 more...
I really love this foundation! It is extremely lightweight and it has pretty good coverage. I would say it's about a medium to full coverage foundation. I have combination skin and I find this works really well. It is extremely watery but it glides on the skin nicely.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?