18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundatio...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
It is a great foundation. Covers everything I want it to and is easy to apply. Not over the top expensive so you still get that high end feeling without the hole in your pocket.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
This was on sale at my local Sephora, so I thought I'd give it a go. I was pleasantly surprised of how easy it was to apply & it's got a nice coverage.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is a really good product from Sephora gives a really nice touch full coverage and it's affordable I would say and I would definitely buy it again
Ali B.
Ali B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is okay. I like other foundations better because they cover more than this brand. The price is decent but it's not really worth the money
Emily C.
Emily C.
Lindside, WV
This foundation has such a flawless finish. My face looks fresh, and it looks like a photograph. Absolutely stunning foundation I love it!
Makes my skin feel dry. As if it were a powder. For the cost not s big fan honestly. But that's what you get for spending too much.
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca
It gives really good coverage I would recommend to anyone. yes it has nice packaging. I bought it at stone wood mall
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
My favorite foundation. Always blends in with my skin and leaves my face looking perfect and covering imperfections
Gizelle R.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY
Goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy and really has a nice finish to it that makes your skin look nice and smooth
Kierra R.
Kierra R.
Hoover, AL
Not a great product. Not recommended for individuals with oily skin.Save your money or invest in a better product
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?