BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel X.
Love this foundation! However if you don't have the right brush it can be streaky. Overall I really love this foundation, it is a satin finish than can be luminous if you blend beauty oil into it. I also recommend trying out shades in stores as this doesn't oxidize and is true to color.
Nat J.
Review for: 45 more...
The is hands down the best of the best foundation i have ever used. Its nice a very light.. It covers everything and doesnt cake on my face even if i put alot on. I can wear it and forget its on my face. It wears evenly and flawlessly. It lasts all day on my skin and doesnt cling to any dry or oily patches. I have 2 bottles of this stuff and i love it. Its amazing. I hope i never run out of it.
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
I've been on the hunt for a great foundation and this was on sale at Sephora. I got the 21 Petal, and as the reviews were mixed, I was extremely skeptical. But, I absolutely love it. They recently got my color back in stock so I bought two more. It's a nice dewy finish with remarkably buildable coverage, which is exactly what I need in a foundation. It leaves my skin looking finished, but still like skin.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: 35 more...
This is a really good foundation it has a dropper so I use it to mix with another foundation to get my perfect summer color, it blends really well. It has a little bit of a runny texture and feels light weight. I like the way that the product evens out my skin tone and gives me a flawless finish .
Kourtney V.
I bought this foundation in the almond shade. I like the shade for my undereye dark circles, but that's it!!! It's not that thick, so I apply a couple of layers to my eye area and set with powder. I like the price, but for me, the coverage could be better!
Catherine B.
Newark, DE
I love this foundation. It reminds me of the Bare Minerals BareSkin foundation, but at half the price. The composition of this foundation is great and even though I have oily skin, it keeps me decently matte when I set it with a powder. Don't even have to use concealer with it - love!!
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Let me preface this with...if you have oily skin, you will hate this. I have oily skin and had to return it. That aside, it truly is a beautiful foundation. It looks like skin, except with a beautiful dewy glow. I really wish this had worked for me.
Deena W.
Stephens City
Honestly a teeny bit oily, but you hardly feel it. It looks like your actual skin when it dries down, and it doesn't cling to dry spots or separate like other high-end foundations did to me! Truly looks flawless and it blends everything extremely easily.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: 35 more...
If you like the "no make-up" make up look then this is a great product for you. Decent wearing all day, very easy to apply & if you want more coverage I suggest mixing with either a bb or even an illuminating liquid. The coverage is nice & it's very good to your skin as far as fine lines. I got it on sale & was quite pleased!
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Personally for me i dont use this as a foundation but more as a foundation mixed because it reminded me of the cover fx drops even though these aren't pure pigment. I really like these to mix with foundation that are to light for to dark i bought 2 shades because they were on  sale and i dont find that it really alters my foundation.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?