BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to s...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad r...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Naya A.
Review for: 30 more...
i had ordered this product last thursday and received it yesterday... and its AMAZING. Very lightweight, feels good on the skin since it is not heavy. Also, i am very amazed with the color. it matches my skin perfectly. i am thinking of purchasing a shade or two darker already, for the summer since its 9$ on sale... Definitely recommend.
Ilene D.
Philadelphia, PA
I was looking for a foundation at Sephora and thought why not give Sephora Collection a shot with their foundations. It was light weight and moisturizing and the coverage is buildable to medium coverage. I was looking at the shades online and picked whatever color that look the same to my skin based on the shades that were provided. However, I think that the color was one shade too dark for my skin, but overall there was nothing wrong with this foundation.
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
Review for: 31 more...
This foundation is great. I purchased it on sale at Sephora so it was a great deal. This was my very first experience with a serum type application which I turned out to really love. The coverage of this foundation is nice. I would describe it as medium to full coverage which is totally buildable. The best way to apply this in my opinion, is with a beauty blender. You will be able to achieve a better finish this way.
Jessie W.
I've read a lot of mix reviews over this foundation. One, this is oily but it doesn't mean that those combination nor oily skins can't use this. Second, it is very lightweight. Three, this is on sale on Sephora.com. $11. Four, make sure to set your foundation or you'll look dewy throughout the day.
Rachel X.
Love this foundation! However if you don't have the right brush it can be streaky. Overall I really love this foundation, it is a satin finish than can be luminous if you blend beauty oil into it. I also recommend trying out shades in stores as this doesn't oxidize and is true to color.
Nat J.
Review for: 45 more...
The is hands down the best of the best foundation i have ever used. Its nice a very light.. It covers everything and doesnt cake on my face even if i put alot on. I can wear it and forget its on my face. It wears evenly and flawlessly. It lasts all day on my skin and doesnt cling to any dry or oily patches. I have 2 bottles of this stuff and i love it. Its amazing. I hope i never run out of it.
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
I've been on the hunt for a great foundation and this was on sale at Sephora. I got the 21 Petal, and as the reviews were mixed, I was extremely skeptical. But, I absolutely love it. They recently got my color back in stock so I bought two more. It's a nice dewy finish with remarkably buildable coverage, which is exactly what I need in a foundation. It leaves my skin looking finished, but still like skin.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: 35 more...
This is a really good foundation it has a dropper so I use it to mix with another foundation to get my perfect summer color, it blends really well. It has a little bit of a runny texture and feels light weight. I like the way that the product evens out my skin tone and gives me a flawless finish .
Kourtney V.
I bought this foundation in the almond shade. I like the shade for my undereye dark circles, but that's it!!! It's not that thick, so I apply a couple of layers to my eye area and set with powder. I like the price, but for me, the coverage could be better!
Catherine B.
Newark, DE
I love this foundation. It reminds me of the Bare Minerals BareSkin foundation, but at half the price. The composition of this foundation is great and even though I have oily skin, it keeps me decently matte when I set it with a powder. Don't even have to use concealer with it - love!!
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?