18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundatio...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
This is my most favorite liquid foundation ever! it is super easy to apply, has a great consistency and is great with a beauty blender or stippling brush. it has a little bit of a shine to it but not super bad to the point where you don't like it. my favorite way to wear it is to put powder ontop that way the shine is completely gone.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Vila Nova de Famalicão
Review for: 16
In love with the Sephora collection Teint Infusion. It's more than affordable and it stays on beautifully. I would recommend asking one of the professionals in Sephora to help you color match, but it's a dream. My complexion is mixed where i have some dry patches and oilly ones but this foundation adapts very well to it. In love.
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Pasco, WA
Review for: 25
This product i love ! It has a build able medium to full coverage and lasts almost all day. One bad thing about this for me is it does show oil through after about 5 hours of wear , this is because i have oily skin. I like that look of very glowing skin , but if you do not , this is not the one for you.
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
I stumbles upon this on Sephora site on sale. My new fave foundation. I purchased it in the color Mocha (50). I must say it is the PERFECT Match! Im sooooo in love with this foundation. Cant get enough!

Pros/ Coverage. Comfortable. Affordable. Blends easily. Long lasting

Cons/ can get a little oily.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
I've read a lot of mix reviews over this foundation. One, this is oily but it doesn't mean that those combination nor oily skins can't use this. Second, it is very lightweight. Three, this is on sale on Sephora.com. $11. Four, make sure to set your foundation or you'll look dewy throughout the day.
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This foundation has a good medium coverage, with a nice natural finish. Great for a summer foundation that doesn't look dry or like it's sitting on your skin. There are better foundations for coverage on days when photos are being taken, but for the price, this is a great daily use option.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 23
This is a great foundation for the price. I use this to mix in with a matte foundation to create the perfect finish. Having oily skin, this was too dewey for my skin but mixed its perfect. It is a really comfortable foundation and lightweight. I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Newark, DE
I love this foundation. It reminds me of the Bare Minerals BareSkin foundation, but at half the price. The composition of this foundation is great and even though I have oily skin, it keeps me decently matte when I set it with a powder. Don't even have to use concealer with it - love!!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
I cant believe I survived my life this long with out having this product bc Thai has saved me so much time and money yes yes it is more expensive than like drug store ones but I completely swear buy this that you'll never need to buy an other one its so perfect
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
Stopped by my Sephora today, this foundation was clearanced for 50% off so I bought it.
This foundation is probably my favorite one! I normally use Clinique full coverage but this stuff gives me a lighter fluffier kind of look while providing great coverage!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?