BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Crystal O.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Three stars because the deepest shade they have is not even dark enough for me but I just barely pull it off after its settled in (I usually just use the body shop shade adjusting drops) But omg I love how light and weightless this foundation is. I got it for $11 during the clearance sale and I'm so glad I bought it. I actually think it's a dupe for MACs next to nothing, but with more coverage maybe? I kinda wish they wouldn't discontinue but I really do need a darker shade
Annie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine on sale at sephora for like 6.99. For a foundation that's such a steal. I had to get as many as I could in my shade. It is a light weight and good coverage foundation. This is my go to these days. I really like it. To match my shade I just add a light foundation I typically use. I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to people who are looking for a good foundation for so high price.
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a foundation at Sephora and thought why not give Sephora Collection a shot with their foundations. It was light weight and moisturizing and the coverage is buildable to medium coverage. I was looking at the shades online and picked whatever color that look the same to my skin based on the shades that were provided. However, I think that the color was one shade too dark for my skin, but overall there was nothing wrong with this foundation.
J J.
Foundation was patchy and didn't have much coverage. Fortunately, I was able to build it up to get the coverage that I wanted. After about 3 hours of wearing it it became oily looking.

Despite that, it isn't a bad product. I bought it on sale online when it just $11 and if you use setting powders it's possible to minimize the dewy looking effect it tends to have.
Michelle P.
Denton, TX
Review for: 31
This foundation is great. I purchased it on sale at Sephora so it was a great deal. This was my very first experience with a serum type application which I turned out to really love. The coverage of this foundation is nice. I would describe it as medium to full coverage which is totally buildable. The best way to apply this in my opinion, is with a beauty blender. You will be able to achieve a better finish this way.
Jessie W.
I've read a lot of mix reviews over this foundation. One, this is oily but it doesn't mean that those combination nor oily skins can't use this. Second, it is very lightweight. Three, this is on sale on Sephora.com. $11. Four, make sure to set your foundation or you'll look dewy throughout the day.
Rachel X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation! However if you don't have the right brush it can be streaky. Overall I really love this foundation, it is a satin finish than can be luminous if you blend beauty oil into it. I also recommend trying out shades in stores as this doesn't oxidize and is true to color.
Nat J.
Review for: 45
The is hands down the best of the best foundation i have ever used. Its nice a very light.. It covers everything and doesnt cake on my face even if i put alot on. I can wear it and forget its on my face. It wears evenly and flawlessly. It lasts all day on my skin and doesnt cling to any dry or oily patches. I have 2 bottles of this stuff and i love it. Its amazing. I hope i never run out of it.
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
I've been on the hunt for a great foundation and this was on sale at Sephora. I got the 21 Petal, and as the reviews were mixed, I was extremely skeptical. But, I absolutely love it. They recently got my color back in stock so I bought two more. It's a nice dewy finish with remarkably buildable coverage, which is exactly what I need in a foundation. It leaves my skin looking finished, but still like skin.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: 35
This is a really good foundation it has a dropper so I use it to mix with another foundation to get my perfect summer color, it blends really well. It has a little bit of a runny texture and feels light weight. I like the way that the product evens out my skin tone and gives me a flawless finish .
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?