BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to s...4 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad r...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Monica H.
Perris
Love this foundation so much ! Although it is a bit of expensive but it is totally worth it and I know for a fact others would love this to ! Really easy to apply and use
Michelle J.
Columbus, OH
I don’t use this everyday, but do use it when I need something long lasting. I think it has a real long lasting effect, and really holds up, especially combined with some pressed powder. This looks great on most skin types.
Jane B.
SKIN TYPE
This is one of those products that you just might have to try for yourself... I can see it definitely being too oily for oily skinned folks, while it could and also could not work for dry skin. Personally, my dry skin loves it most of the time, however when it is SUPER dry out, it does emphasis dryness.

COVERAGE
This is definitely a light to maybe almost medium coverage. It you are used to tinted moisturizers, this will have more coverage. If you are used to a medium coverage foundation, this will leaving you wanting more.

SHADES
While there are many shades available, the shade that suits me the best tends to lean orange, so I would have to find another shade, or mix with another product( which I currently do and love the results).

OVERALL VERDICT
Well...it has been discontinued so my verdict does not matter much, but I would have repurchased in another shade.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
This was my first purchase with Sephora and I am not disappointed. I was looking for a good coverage liquid foundation at a better price than the Younique makeup and this was what I found. I caught this on sale and bought it in the color Petal. The coverage is pretty good and it goes on nice and smooth. Goes on well with a beauty blender but I haven't tried a foundation brush yet. Has a decent smell and pretty good medium-full coverage depending on how much you use. Build able and breathable.
Keeana C.
Beaumont, TX
So This Was My First Time Trying This Product From SEPHORA. It is Not A Good Foundation For People With Oily Skin Beacause It Has A Lot Of Oil When I Put It On A Blot Sheet. This Foundation Also Caused My Skin To Break Out. I Have #NormalToDry Skin And It Made Me Feel So Greasy. Also It Clogged My Pores And I Have Very Small Pores With Really #SensitiveSkin. For The Most Part This Foundation Has A Medium Coverage But Go 1-2 Shades Darker When Ordering Online.
Danielle B.
I never would have thought this would have worked on my oily skin, but it was the perfect match! At fist it looks oily in the bottle and you must shake it up to mix the formulation up . You only need about one good squeeze of the dropper to get a high packed full coverage. If you use half a squeeze you get a natural light coverage. After using this foundation I will buy again you look perfectly airbrushed, and best of all you cant even feel it on your skin!
Haritha A.
I'm not really a foundation girl--I like light to medium coverage but most of all a natural look and finish! I tried this foundation and it wasn't bad--it had good coverage but it didn't have the most natural look. Also, it transferred a bit which was not convenient. I personally will not be getting this again because it does not fit my needs for a natural look. Still a good foundation though for others.
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
I really don't like this foundation...it just looks greasy and it feels so oily on my skin. It has ok coverage but the finish is powdery and I cant get over how oily it feels on my skin. I suppose it's just not for my skin type. I got this on sale but I wouldn't buy it again
Annie N.
I got mine on sale at sephora for like 6.99. For a foundation that's such a steal. I had to get as many as I could in my shade. It is a light weight and good coverage foundation. This is my go to these days. I really like it. To match my shade I just add a light foundation I typically use. I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to people who are looking for a good foundation for so high price.
Naya A.
i had ordered this product last thursday and received it yesterday... and its AMAZING. Very lightweight, feels good on the skin since it is not heavy. Also, i am very amazed with the color. it matches my skin perfectly. i am thinking of purchasing a shade or two darker already, for the summer since its 9$ on sale... Definitely recommend.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it works miracles.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?