18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundatio...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
This foundation is amazing great coverage if you want more of a natural look. It's amazing
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I bought this on sale at Sephora for half price. I loved this product so much that I immediately went back and bought more! It was such a steal!! There is such a wide colour range that I FINALLY managed to find a colour that matches me perfectly! This is a light coverage foundation and it leaves a slighter dewy look to the skin.
Rebekah b.
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
Review for: 12
This foundation is a tricky once to review I love it but I hate it at the same time. I have found that the shade 12 is the perfect colour for me and gives a great coverage. It is so easy to apply and blend. But .... this foundation seams to separate on my face and look like it has left a cracked effect, this could be because my skin is oily but is was just a bit of a disappointment to find out. I do love the bottle though.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Moosomin
Review for: 23, 14
This is my favourite foundation as of right now. It glides on perfectly and it feels weightlessly my face. It is the only foundation I have used that doesn't clump up or start to separate throughout the day, and I do a lot of sweating. It doesn't run or bother my skin. It washed off easy for a nice clean face. I don't have to scrub it off. It is very reasonable for pricing.
Nikki U.
Nikki U.
Strathroy , ON
Review for: 12
I got this foundation in the shade "Ecru". It's a very lightweight formula with light to medium coverage. It lasts for a while, but at the end of the day, it does tend to get a little cakey as most foundations do. I wold recommend using a setting spray to help prolong the wear time.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
very light but still has great coverage and can be built up for higher coverage if needed. only reason i gave 4/5 is because it does not come in shades light enoigh for my skin, and i've heard it does not come in shades dark enough for a lot of ppl as well.
Jacklyn D.
Jacklyn D.
Review for: 12
Amazing, I love the finish, this foundation gives you a natural finish. Easy to blend and I actually got the right shade for shopping online so go me! Would repurchase this again. Love the light weight feeling of this as well.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Mount Pearl
Review for: 16
Really not a fan of this foundation at all. If I could give it negative points I would. I found it super watery and wet and separated really bad on my nose. I would never recommend this to anyone
Valentina T.
Valentina T.
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
I've used this product so many times. It's the perfect "Foundation" great texture, blends like a dream and good price. Sephora is not in the UK yet so I buy online or when I go to Europe.
Sevanah P.
Sevanah P.
nanaimo , BC
Review for: 16
I would not recommend this foundation, although it's a nice coverage it's very drying. i have oily skin and it even dries it out. it has a dewy finish but cracks in all face lines almost instantly.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?