BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
sarah a.
fort-coulonge
I just LOVE this product so much , it leaves my skin looking flawless , it's really easy to apply , light to medium coverage , buildable 12h hydration , lasts all day , but i do feel like it makes my face oily sometimes but i do recommend it to others , its really not expensive & its a really good foundation !
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
Review for: 12 more...
This foundation is a tricky once to review I love it but I hate it at the same time. I have found that the shade 12 is the perfect colour for me and gives a great coverage. It is so easy to apply and blend. But .... this foundation seams to separate on my face and look like it has left a cracked effect, this could be because my skin is oily but is was just a bit of a disappointment to find out. I do love the bottle though.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I bought this on sale at Sephora for half price. I loved this product so much that I immediately went back and bought more! It was such a steal!! There is such a wide colour range that I FINALLY managed to find a colour that matches me perfectly! This is a light coverage foundation and it leaves a slighter dewy look to the skin.
Chelsey H.
Moosomin
Review for: 23, 14 more...
This is my favourite foundation as of right now. It glides on perfectly and it feels weightlessly my face. It is the only foundation I have used that doesn't clump up or start to separate throughout the day, and I do a lot of sweating. It doesn't run or bother my skin. It washed off easy for a nice clean face. I don't have to scrub it off. It is very reasonable for pricing.
Lucy C.
I love this foundation!! Its amazing.! Its long-wearing , you can build up the coverage , and it applies on smoothly. The only downside is its a little temper mental. One day it can go on smoothly , not cling to any dry matches and not make my skin oily however some days it does. I would definitely recommend this to drier skin but not if you've got super oily skin. This is actually on sale right now for $11 so get it while its cheap if you're looking to try a new foundation.
Nikki U.
Strathroy , ON
Review for: 12 more...
I got this foundation in the shade "Ecru". It's a very lightweight formula with light to medium coverage. It lasts for a while, but at the end of the day, it does tend to get a little cakey as most foundations do. I wold recommend using a setting spray to help prolong the wear time.
Danielle F.
This foundation is amazing!
It is medium coverage and blends in to skin well, it lasts all day and doesn't get Camry or stick to dry patches. The matte finish is perfect for every look!
It is very affordable st 14$
melissa h.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
very light but still has great coverage and can be built up for higher coverage if needed. only reason i gave 4/5 is because it does not come in shades light enoigh for my skin, and i've heard it does not come in shades dark enough for a lot of ppl as well.
Jacklyn D.
Review for: 12 more...
Amazing, I love the finish, this foundation gives you a natural finish. Easy to blend and I actually got the right shade for shopping online so go me! Would repurchase this again. Love the light weight feeling of this as well.
Ishika S.
Review for: 20 more...
To start with the packaging of the product,it comes in glass bottle.
The product comes out with a dropper dispenser which makes it easier to use the right amount and it is not wasted.
It has no SPF so it would be great for purposes like photography and videography.

Because of the hydration factor it has,it serves better for people with dry skin rather than oily skin.

It is a very flawless foundation and is very easily blendable with a beauty blender or brush. It does not sink into my fine lines or the large pores i have on some parts of my face even after 8 to 9 hours of application which is amazing.
It makes the skin look really healthy and natural.
It is a great foundation for almost all kinds of season and is a good buy for the price which it comes.

If you are lookin for light weight foundation with medium coverage,,this product would be your favorite.
It is good for people having normal to dry skin or combination of skin.
If you have a very oily skin,maybe this foundation will not work for you as you should then go for othe options having oil controlling properties.
Otherwise,it's a very nice foundation for me and it offers a variety of shades to choose from.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?