18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natura...Be the first to answer!
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Moosomin
Review for: 23, 14
This is my favourite foundation as of right now. It glides on perfectly and it feels weightlessly my face. It is the only foundation I have used that doesn't clump up or start to separate throughout the day, and I do a lot of sweating. It doesn't run or bother my skin. It washed off easy for a nice clean face. I don't have to scrub it off. It is very reasonable for pricing.
Nikki U.
Nikki U.
Strathroy , ON
Review for: 12
I got this foundation in the shade "Ecru". It's a very lightweight formula with light to medium coverage. It lasts for a while, but at the end of the day, it does tend to get a little cakey as most foundations do. I wold recommend using a setting spray to help prolong the wear time.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
very light but still has great coverage and can be built up for higher coverage if needed. only reason i gave 4/5 is because it does not come in shades light enoigh for my skin, and i've heard it does not come in shades dark enough for a lot of ppl as well.
Jacklyn D.
Jacklyn D.
Review for: 12
Amazing, I love the finish, this foundation gives you a natural finish. Easy to blend and I actually got the right shade for shopping online so go me! Would repurchase this again. Love the light weight feeling of this as well.
Valentina T.
Valentina T.
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
I've used this product so many times. It's the perfect "Foundation" great texture, blends like a dream and good price. Sephora is not in the UK yet so I buy online or when I go to Europe.
Sevanah P.
Sevanah P.
nanaimo , BC
Review for: 16
I would not recommend this foundation, although it's a nice coverage it's very drying. i have oily skin and it even dries it out. it has a dewy finish but cracks in all face lines almost instantly.
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
Oshawa, ON
This foundation has been a great purchase. This was my first "high-end purchase" when I purchased this it was selling for $14 Canadian dollars. Which is fairly cheap, especially at Sephora, I do like the application, I just wish there was more product in the bottle. You can use it up pretty fast. I would say it's a great "everyday foundation and would recommend it for those who are wanting to try out something new! Colour selection is also very great, I went with my gut and found the perfect shade! Great foundation for the winter time!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
This foundation is amazing!
It is medium coverage and blends in to skin well, it lasts all day and doesn't get Camry or stick to dry patches. The matte finish is perfect for every look!
It is very affordable st 14$
desirae p.
desirae p.
newmarket
Decent for the price. I purchased this for 14CAD online at Sephora. I have normal to slightly dry skin and tend to look for pink undertones over yellow. This foundation personally is not an item I would buy again. I wasn't overly happy with the coverage and I felt it left an awkward finish on my face. Closely looking you can tell I have the product on. Overall its an okay everyday foundation.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
I love this foundation!! Its amazing.! Its long-wearing , you can build up the coverage , and it applies on smoothly. The only downside is its a little temper mental. One day it can go on smoothly , not cling to any dry matches and not make my skin oily however some days it does. I would definitely recommend this to drier skin but not if you've got super oily skin. This is actually on sale right now for $11 so get it while its cheap if you're looking to try a new foundation.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?