BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
It is a great foundation. Covers everything I want it to and is easy to apply. Not over the top expensive so you still get that high end feeling without the hole in your pocket.
Jessica W.
Halifax, NS
Review for: 20
Very weightless light to medium coverage. I didn’t like the on the skin by itself, it felt very oily on my combo skin. I love mixing this foundation with others, to sheer them out or alter the Color. The runny texture makes it really easy to mix!
Marni N.
Review for: 28
This product is not the best as it can crease easily, the foundation is lightweight when you wear it. You get a medium coverage as it's not a full coverage foundation. It is long lasting and I would recommend it to some people but not all.
Christina S.
MOUNT PEARL, NL
Review for: 16
Really not a fan of this foundation at all. If I could give it negative points I would. I found it super watery and wet and separated really bad on my nose. I would never recommend this to anyone
Natalia K.
Oshawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has been a great purchase. This was my first "high-end purchase" when I purchased this it was selling for $14 Canadian dollars. Which is fairly cheap, especially at Sephora, I do like the application, I just wish there was more product in the bottle. You can use it up pretty fast. I would say it's a great "everyday foundation and would recommend it for those who are wanting to try out something new! Colour selection is also very great, I went with my gut and found the perfect shade! Great foundation for the winter time!
sarah a.
fort-coulonge
I just LOVE this product so much , it leaves my skin looking flawless , it's really easy to apply , light to medium coverage , buildable 12h hydration , lasts all day , but i do feel like it makes my face oily sometimes but i do recommend it to others , its really not expensive & its a really good foundation !
Queenie L.
Melbourne
I really enjoyed this foundation. The formula was light and I found that even with oily skin, I didn't really need to set it. The coverage was light but build-able and not cakey. I wear this foundation day-to-day and would definitely recommend it. I am only giving this foundation 4 stars however, because I find that it does't last long on my skin unless I set it with a finishing spray.
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
Review for: 12
This foundation is a tricky once to review I love it but I hate it at the same time. I have found that the shade 12 is the perfect colour for me and gives a great coverage. It is so easy to apply and blend. But .... this foundation seams to separate on my face and look like it has left a cracked effect, this could be because my skin is oily but is was just a bit of a disappointment to find out. I do love the bottle though.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on sale at Sephora for half price. I loved this product so much that I immediately went back and bought more! It was such a steal!! There is such a wide colour range that I FINALLY managed to find a colour that matches me perfectly! This is a light coverage foundation and it leaves a slighter dewy look to the skin.
Chelsey H.
Moosomin
Review for: 23, 14
This is my favourite foundation as of right now. It glides on perfectly and it feels weightlessly my face. It is the only foundation I have used that doesn't clump up or start to separate throughout the day, and I do a lot of sweating. It doesn't run or bother my skin. It washed off easy for a nice clean face. I don't have to scrub it off. It is very reasonable for pricing.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?