18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundatio...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brampton, ON
This is a nice foundation and the first one I ever purchased at Sephora. It has a nice finish. Not dewy, but definitely not matte. It's a medium coverage. I found the shade for my skin tone seems just a little too yellow than other foundations for my colour iq, but once i put concealer and bronzer, it looks good. I won't be repurchasing as I have many other foundations that I reach for, but I do recommend it for people that are wanting a good foundation but don't want to spend too much money and who like a natural satin finish.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
It is a very watery foundation. I apply it with a beauty blender. I choosed the shade CREAM for my nc25 skin tone. It is a good match but a bit peachy.

a) I applied it difficulty due to its watery consistency. Brushes does not help.
b) It oxidizes after a few minutes.
c) It has not good staying power. It disappeared after 6 hours.
d) Luxurious package. Affordable price.
e) Good for dry skin. Not recommended for oily skin. Lightweight feel. Nice natural finish.

I will not buy it again. It is nothing impressive.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Greathe foundation, so lightweight on your skin. Went in to try and find a foundation that was light weight and wouldn't break me out on spots, this does exactly that. It lasts all day and doesmy need any top ups at all! Can sometimes go shiny but easily sorted, this is only if worn for a period of time longer then usual. Would definitely buy again just yet again need Sephora in the UK.
Queenie L.
Queenie L.
Melbourne
I really enjoyed this foundation. The formula was light and I found that even with oily skin, I didn't really need to set it. The coverage was light but build-able and not cakey. I wear this foundation day-to-day and would definitely recommend it. I am only giving this foundation 4 stars however, because I find that it does't last long on my skin unless I set it with a finishing spray.
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Review for: 27
It is. Nice and light foundation but has good coverage. I bought it going into Sephora one day hoping to try a dropper foundation without breaking the bank. It lasted all day but the Color is slightly to dark for my skin which was a Color matched my Sephora themselves. I would purchase again if I could find a better colour match
Muskaan M.
Muskaan M.
Vancouver
Review for: 23
Awesome product of looking for a light to medium coverage. Plus it's a weightless foundation so you don't feel and weight on your face and it doesn't look cacky. Though, this foundation does cling on dry spots which is why I rated it 4 out of 5 stars. Overall gives a nice finish and stays on all day if used with primer.
sarah a.
sarah a.
fort-coulonge
I just LOVE this product so much , it leaves my skin looking flawless , it's really easy to apply , light to medium coverage , buildable 12h hydration , lasts all day , but i do feel like it makes my face oily sometimes but i do recommend it to others , its really not expensive & its a really good foundation !
Mae M.
Mae M.
I saw this online on sale so I bought it. I didn't think that this would work for my oily face but it did! I like how natural it looks and it doesn't feel heavy on the face all the through out the day. I apply it with a blurring bush.
Laura P.
I think this foundation it's beautiful, i mean the natural finish is awesome, i absolutely love this product, and loving the package as well. It's long lasting and has a great coverage.
Madi A.
Madi A.
I love this foundation so much! The coverage is great and it's pretty fair priced too for Sephora
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?