BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
I've been on the hunt for a great foundation and this was on sale at Sephora. I got the 21 Petal, and as the reviews were mixed, I was extremely skeptical. But, I absolutely love it. They recently got my color back in stock so I bought two more. It's a nice dewy finish with remarkably buildable coverage, which is exactly what I need in a foundation. It leaves my skin looking finished, but still like skin.
riyah h.
riyah h.
Sitka, AK
it blended with my skin so perfectly with out making my skin looked clogged or patchy or oily
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Kingston
This product is a bit oily but sets nicely with a finishing powder. The color blends nicely, but overall not ideal.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Ponca City, OK
This is great for oily skin. It doesn't take much either! I use this with a poofy brush and it looks great.

Need to shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds first. Because it does separate.

Very lightweight.
Emily D.
Emily D.
My favorite foundation. It gives light coverage that's buildable and not too drying. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging but the product itself is great.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
It has medium but very buildsble coverage, it definitely does not feel very heavy on your face until you cake it on. It is good for dry skin just not flaky skin. You have to put on a few layers. It is easy to apply. Use a beauty blender for best results. I would definitely buy again. I use shade 10 in ivory.
Kourtney V.
Kourtney V.
I bought this foundation in the almond shade. I like the shade for my undereye dark circles, but that's it!!! It's not that thick, so I apply a couple of layers to my eye area and set with powder. I like the price, but for me, the coverage could be better!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Marlin, TX
This is a great foundation for everyday wear and it lasts for a good amount of the day but if you are looking for full coverage foundation I wouldn't recommend it.
Ishika S.
Ishika S.
Review for: 20
To start with the packaging of the product,it comes in glass bottle.
The product comes out with a dropper dispenser which makes it easier to use the right amount and it is not wasted.
It has no SPF so it would be great for purposes like photography and videography.

Because of the hydration factor it has,it serves better for people with dry skin rather than oily skin.

It is a very flawless foundation and is very easily blendable with a beauty blender or brush. It does not sink into my fine lines or the large pores i have on some parts of my face even after 8 to 9 hours of application which is amazing.
It makes the skin look really healthy and natural.
It is a great foundation for almost all kinds of season and is a good buy for the price which it comes.

If you are lookin for light weight foundation with medium coverage,,this product would be your favorite.
It is good for people having normal to dry skin or combination of skin.
If you have a very oily skin,maybe this foundation will not work for you as you should then go for othe options having oil controlling properties.
Otherwise,it's a very nice foundation for me and it offers a variety of shades to choose from.
Lara C.
Lara C.
Torrejón de Ardoz
Está muy bien, es una base muy ligera y su cobertura es modulable, ya que una vez se asentaba la primera capa volvía a aplicar producto en las zonas donde quería algo más de cobertura y no quedaba un aspecto recargado ni efecto máscara.
Su acabado es muy natural, con un color mate y ligeramente empolvado, pero el supuesto acabado "iluminador" no es algo que haya notado.

Personalmente se lleva cuatro estrellas por el formato de gotero, un formato muy incómodo para aplicarlo. Pero a parte del formato, cubre bien las enrojeceduras, manchas...

No está nada mal!

Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland , TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?