BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Adriana M.
Vila Nova de Famalicão
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 16
In love with the Sephora collection Teint Infusion. It's more than affordable and it stays on beautifully. I would recommend asking one of the professionals in Sephora to help you color match, but it's a dream. My complexion is mixed where i have some dry patches and oilly ones but this foundation adapts very well to it. In love.
shannon b.
Review for: 30
This is a OK product i feel it doesn't have a lot pf coverage but is nice and light weight.
Dade C.
Review for: 50
Perfection for $24
I receive so many compliments on my skin when I wear this. It feels like I'm not wearing anything and it looks like it is au natural.
I have no complaints. It wears well, up to 16hrs. Hydrating, even coverage (light to med).
I wear it year round and it has lasted me a while.
It has a dropped application. Shake very well.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 50
Great foundation. Comparable to the Mac studio fix !! For less of the price ! It's definitely a must try
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 23
This is a great foundation for the price. I use this to mix in with a matte foundation to create the perfect finish. Having oily skin, this was too dewey for my skin but mixed its perfect. It is a really comfortable foundation and lightweight. I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
Ali B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is okay. I like other foundations better because they cover more than this brand. The price is decent but it's not really worth the money
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
This product gives medium to full coverage so it is buildable for days when you want different types of coverage. I love the syringe dropper designs and the shade range is great. The only problem I have with Sephora liquid foundations are that one bottle would last you probably 3 months max. My drugstore foundations are $10-$15 cheaper and they last anywhere from 6 months to almost a year. As much as I love this product, it is not worth it for the price.
Teresa H.
Pineville, WV
I like the sephora make-up. It's great for the skin and applies really smooth. It has really nice feel.on the skin. It has good coverage. The price is a little pricey but overall is a good bargain.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
It is a great foundation. Covers everything I want it to and is easy to apply. Not over the top expensive so you still get that high end feeling without the hole in your pocket.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
This foundation has great coverage. The wear is great too. It is pretty pricey but worth it. I have a fair complexion And combination skin and it applied easily to my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?