BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julieta T.
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: 23
Amazing quality for an economical price!!! Goes on smooth to give a velvet finish. Leaving skin looking and feeling flawless !!!! Best part, a little goes a long way!!!
Kandiss M.
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
Review for: 25
In my opinion, the most flawless foundation I've ever had the pleasure to cross. I had this tested on my skin at Sephora and had to purchase. I'm actually in need of some more. love it!!!
Nina l.
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
Review for: 23
I love all Sephora products but this one especially it doesn't make my face look cakey and its perfect for everyday it's
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Review for: 23
Really great and very comparable to CoverFX. I love that I can mix it with my own moisturizer and acne treatment.
Cinthya P.
Cinthya P.
San Bernardino, CA
Not an amazing product. If you're oily I don't recommend this at all! It's nice and lightweight which is great but I looked oily! A power won't suffice! It's affordable and a little does go along way. If you're on the dryer side of skin types I recommend it!
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Really nice foundation!!! Has full coverage & it is best for oily skin also had almost like a matte finish to it! I love it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
I've been on the hunt for a great foundation and this was on sale at Sephora. I got the 21 Petal, and as the reviews were mixed, I was extremely skeptical. But, I absolutely love it. They recently got my color back in stock so I bought two more. It's a nice dewy finish with remarkably buildable coverage, which is exactly what I need in a foundation. It leaves my skin looking finished, but still like skin.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
It has medium but very buildsble coverage, it definitely does not feel very heavy on your face until you cake it on. It is good for dry skin just not flaky skin. You have to put on a few layers. It is easy to apply. Use a beauty blender for best results. I would definitely buy again. I use shade 10 in ivory.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Ponca City, OK
This is great for oily skin. It doesn't take much either! I use this with a poofy brush and it looks great.

Need to shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds first. Because it does separate.

Very lightweight.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Kingston
This product is a bit oily but sets nicely with a finishing powder. The color blends nicely, but overall not ideal.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland , TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?