18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundatio...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Really nice foundation!!! Has full coverage & it is best for oily skin also had almost like a matte finish to it! I love it!
Audrey N.
Audrey N.
Boston, MA
I got this foundation some time ago along with the 10 Hour Wear foundation and I tried them both at the time and liked them just fine. I hadn't used it in a few months and I picked this up again recently and it is just beautiful. It is perfect when we get into the colder months here in the Northeast and I need a bit more moisture. But it is not sticky or greasy by any means. For such a lightweight feel I would say it has a solid medium coverage. It is easy to blend I used a brush but it also works great with a sponge. I would recommend this for anyone with normal to dry skin and even if you have slightly oily skin I think you can definitely wear this with the right primer/ powder combo. Such a lovely natural/ satin finish. My only gripe is that you receive less than the standard 1 fl oz. so though it seems like a good deal- you don't get as much product as the standard foundation.
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Not a fan of this foundation. It's very thin and doesn't give me enough coverage. It's also greasy almost and I have very dry skin
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Vacaville, CA
I love mixing this with my other foundation to make a perfect match fort skin! It mixes really well with drugstore foundations
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Marlin, TX
This is a great foundation for everyday wear and it lasts for a good amount of the day but if you are looking for full coverage foundation I wouldn't recommend it.
riyah h.
riyah h.
Sitka, AK
it blended with my skin so perfectly with out making my skin looked clogged or patchy or oily
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Ponca City, OK
This is great for oily skin. It doesn't take much either! I use this with a poofy brush and it looks great.

Need to shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds first. Because it does separate.

Very lightweight.
Kourtney V.
Kourtney V.
I bought this foundation in the almond shade. I like the shade for my undereye dark circles, but that's it!!! It's not that thick, so I apply a couple of layers to my eye area and set with powder. I like the price, but for me, the coverage could be better!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Loving this for a medium coverage! Super lightweight and silky feel! Only drawback I have found is it needs a primer under it for all day wear
Cinthya P.
Cinthya P.
San Bernardino, CA
Not an amazing product. If you're oily I don't recommend this at all! It's nice and lightweight which is great but I looked oily! A power won't suffice! It's affordable and a little does go along way. If you're on the dryer side of skin types I recommend it!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?