BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
This was on sale at my local Sephora, so I thought I'd give it a go. I was pleasantly surprised of how easy it was to apply & it's got a nice coverage.
Ali B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is okay. I like other foundations better because they cover more than this brand. The price is decent but it's not really worth the money
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Do not recommend if you have dry skin!!! It clings and drys the skin even more. There is no coverage and the application is very in convenient.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Loving this for a medium coverage! Super lightweight and silky feel! Only drawback I have found is it needs a primer under it for all day wear
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
Love this product. It gave very good coverage but still felt great on my skin. You also don't have to put much on, three drops does the trick!
Emily C.
Lindside, WV
This foundation has such a flawless finish. My face looks fresh, and it looks like a photograph. Absolutely stunning foundation I love it!
member-3b2f7
I loved this while it lasted. Wasn't thick and stayed almost all day. You also only have to use a few drops for your whole face and neck.
Heather R.
No. I hated this. I won't even put it on my face because. It smells like I stuck my skin in a bunch of coins. That metallic smell. Gross.
Celeste R.
This foundation matched my skin beautifully and it had a nice dewy texture, unfortunately they don't sell that at my Sephora anymore
Makes my skin feel dry. As if it were a powder. For the cost not s big fan honestly. But that's what you get for spending too much.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?