18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundatio...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Do not recommend if you have dry skin!!! It clings and drys the skin even more. There is no coverage and the application is very in convenient.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
Love this product. It gave very good coverage but still felt great on my skin. You also don't have to put much on, three drops does the trick!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Review for: 23
This was my go-to foundation all last summer because I wanted a more dewy look for summer (I usually just their Airbrush foundation which is a matte finish), and it is amazing! I apply it with a beauty blender and it comes out so flawless and is long-lasting. It's also super lightweight for being full coverage which is great.
Heather R.
Heather R.
No. I hated this. I won't even put it on my face because. It smells like I stuck my skin in a bunch of coins. That metallic smell. Gross.
Aida G.
Aida G.
Love the formula and the coverage. Light weight formula. Good range of shades. SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
This foundation matched my skin beautifully and it had a nice dewy texture, unfortunately they don't sell that at my Sephora anymore
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 23
Incredibly similar to the Lancôme Miracle nude foundation I die for. It smells less perfumed and more chemical, but the scent doesn't linger. With a price difference of half, I have to reach for this over other dropper foundations.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
My favorite sheer foundation. I can wear it alone and get a light to medium coverage and it makes my skin look super healthy.
Passion S.
Passion S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Smoother coverage , easy usage , an probably my favorite foundation, if you're looking for a new foundation try this one!
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
This foundation did not work for me at all. Even the lightest shade was too dark. I would not recommend this product.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?