18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natura...Be the first to answer!
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kandiss M.
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
Review for: 25
In my opinion, the most flawless foundation I've ever had the pleasure to cross. I had this tested on my skin at Sephora and had to purchase. I'm actually in need of some more. love it!!!
Nina l.
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
Review for: 23
I love all Sephora products but this one especially it doesn't make my face look cakey and its perfect for everyday it's
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Review for: 23
Really great and very comparable to CoverFX. I love that I can mix it with my own moisturizer and acne treatment.
Audrey N.
Audrey N.
Boston, MA
I got this foundation some time ago along with the 10 Hour Wear foundation and I tried them both at the time and liked them just fine. I hadn't used it in a few months and I picked this up again recently and it is just beautiful. It is perfect when we get into the colder months here in the Northeast and I need a bit more moisture. But it is not sticky or greasy by any means. For such a lightweight feel I would say it has a solid medium coverage. It is easy to blend I used a brush but it also works great with a sponge. I would recommend this for anyone with normal to dry skin and even if you have slightly oily skin I think you can definitely wear this with the right primer/ powder combo. Such a lovely natural/ satin finish. My only gripe is that you receive less than the standard 1 fl oz. so though it seems like a good deal- you don't get as much product as the standard foundation.
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Really nice foundation!!! Has full coverage & it is best for oily skin also had almost like a matte finish to it! I love it!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
It has medium but very buildsble coverage, it definitely does not feel very heavy on your face until you cake it on. It is good for dry skin just not flaky skin. You have to put on a few layers. It is easy to apply. Use a beauty blender for best results. I would definitely buy again. I use shade 10 in ivory.
Cinthya P.
Cinthya P.
San Bernardino, CA
Not an amazing product. If you're oily I don't recommend this at all! It's nice and lightweight which is great but I looked oily! A power won't suffice! It's affordable and a little does go along way. If you're on the dryer side of skin types I recommend it!
Kourtney V.
Kourtney V.
I bought this foundation in the almond shade. I like the shade for my undereye dark circles, but that's it!!! It's not that thick, so I apply a couple of layers to my eye area and set with powder. I like the price, but for me, the coverage could be better!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
I've been on the hunt for a great foundation and this was on sale at Sephora. I got the 21 Petal, and as the reviews were mixed, I was extremely skeptical. But, I absolutely love it. They recently got my color back in stock so I bought two more. It's a nice dewy finish with remarkably buildable coverage, which is exactly what I need in a foundation. It leaves my skin looking finished, but still like skin.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Loving this for a medium coverage! Super lightweight and silky feel! Only drawback I have found is it needs a primer under it for all day wear
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?