BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundat...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natalie P.
Review for: 23
This was my go-to foundation all last summer because I wanted a more dewy look for summer (I usually just their Airbrush foundation which is a matte finish), and it is amazing! I apply it with a beauty blender and it comes out so flawless and is long-lasting. It's also super lightweight for being full coverage which is great.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 23
Incredibly similar to the Lancôme Miracle nude foundation I die for. It smells less perfumed and more chemical, but the scent doesn't linger. With a price difference of half, I have to reach for this over other dropper foundations.
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: 23
Amazing quality for an economical price!!! Goes on smooth to give a velvet finish. Leaving skin looking and feeling flawless !!!! Best part, a little goes a long way!!!
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
Review for: 25
In my opinion, the most flawless foundation I've ever had the pleasure to cross. I had this tested on my skin at Sephora and had to purchase. I'm actually in need of some more. love it!!!
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
Review for: 23
I love all Sephora products but this one especially it doesn't make my face look cakey and its perfect for everyday it's
Meagan S.
Review for: 23
Really great and very comparable to CoverFX. I love that I can mix it with my own moisturizer and acne treatment.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Review for: 50
Great foundation. Comparable to the Mac studio fix !! For less of the price ! It's definitely a must try
shannon b.
Review for: 30
This is a OK product i feel it doesn't have a lot pf coverage but is nice and light weight.
Aida G.
Love the formula and the coverage. Light weight formula. Good range of shades. SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Do not recommend if you have dry skin!!! It clings and drys the skin even more. There is no coverage and the application is very in convenient.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Leah S.
Midland , TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?