BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting

Bao-Tran L.
So I have two clair light foundations from here. One is lighter than the other. They both feel lightweight onto the skins. So the lighter shade, I loved it. I ran out, so I switched to the darker shade. But let me talk about the light shade first since I feel like the formula is very different between the two.
The lighter shade goes on the skin so well! It dries quickly enough for me to add concealer and powders on. It gives me a matte finish since I am very oily, so I need that touch. It stays on forever! I love it so much. Doesn’t move around the face either because I didn’t want to powder with it. If I do use translucent powder, then it does look more textural than it should, and I don’t want that. I love the formula it’s amazing. I never broke out!!
So for the darker shade, I still like it, but it’s not so great. It takes forever to dry onto my skin. The finish is dewy, so I don’t want that!! I have to powder a lot too to make it matte:( usually I use a setting spray but I have to powder this to make me look matte. It also oxidizes pretty quickly. It’s already significantly darker than my other shade so this gives me a tanned complexion. I don’t mind as much, but I just didn’t expect it. I still like it because no breakouts and easy makeup application after putting it on, but maybe I just got a weird one from a bad batch?! I still would buy it again because Sephora is inexpensive and again, I loved the first formula so much. It was just a bit too pale for me. But would recommend!!
KayLeigh L.
As far as a low price point foundation goes- I really liked this stuff. I used almost the whole bottle. It is very sheer coverage which I like and it dries more dewy than matte. This is perfect to even out your tone on hot summer days! Use with a setting spray! It’s worth noting that I have very dry skin and this was not drying or cakey at all.
Shirley W.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to holy grail foundation. It is very light weight (very watery) yet buildable and it offers a medium to full coverage! I have two colors (beige 25 and camel 28) which work for my normal skin color and tanned skin color (can be mixed). I use the Coty Airspun Powder in translucent extra coverage or Covergirl Professional in translucent medium for an all day wear! I’m told it looks very natural as if I’m not wearing any foundation at all (not cakey)!
Charley I.
This product feels extremely lightweight on your face, not cakey AT ALL! Love the quality of the foundation that comes with an affordable price. I would use it sparingly on problem areas, and combine it with another product for full coverage.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
This is nice, but it's definitely different.  It applies like a liquid but sits on the skin like a powder.  It feels very light, and has a good amount of coverage.  The dropper is a little odd, but you get used to it.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This foundation has good pigment and feels light on my face. However, it made my skin very peely even after exfoliating and moisturizing a ton. I felt like it didn’t blend very well with other makeup as well. If you don’t have sensitive skin like me, or have flawless skin, this might be the foundation for you. It wasn’t for me though.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I was browsing the sale section at Sephora.com when I saw this Sephora Collection foundation for 9$ I just had to buy I and try it out.
It became my favorite foundation.
It is full coverage. And Buildable.
I loved it so much I ordered a few more.
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to foundation. I always wear this. Its medium coverage, easy to apply, but since I have combination skin, it makes my skin looks a bit cakey. But the fact that its matte, it works great for my t-zone area.
Samantha S.
I loved this item. I have very dry skin and it looked beautiful. Sephora has stopped selling these online. I was very sad about it. I did think I went through the product pretty quickly, but I would buy again.
Zi S.
Kensington, MD
I really like this foundation, it's good for a light wear if you don't want to look cakey and want a more natural look. The coverage is minimal, though it begins to crease or stretch after awhile. So you have to add allot of powder to correct it.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it works miracles.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?