18 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A beautiful, lightweight, moisturizing foundation with a natural, barely-there finish. The ultra-fluid texture of this formula flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable light-to-medium coverage and the feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create visibly smoother skin. Research results: In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days: - 75.5% found that the product melted flawlessly on their skin - 75.5% found that the product was so light that it felt as if they were wearing nothing after application - 81.6% found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion - 84.7% found that this foundation was long lasting see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundatio...1 Answers
  • Are the foundations good.I want to try it and I want to see if it w...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? Is there a broad range of co...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mineru S.
Mineru S.
Berkeley, CA
I have the shade 16 Linen. On me, this looks awful applied with a flat top brush, and it looks orange when applied with a disposable sponge, but with a beautyblender the color blends with my skin almost perfectly! It is borderline darker than my skin, but with a light powder I can make it look natural, like I have no foundation on at all. This does mean it is pretty light coverage, but I don't like anything above a light-medium coverage so it works for me. It sets to a non-tacky finish, and it lasts on my skin all day--I do feel a bit oily after several hours, but it never shows on my face. For the price (especially on clearance), I think this foundation is amazing!
Satchmo G.
Satchmo G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm on the forever search for a foundation that provides buildable coverage but still looks like skin. I have combination/dry skin with extensive acne scarring and occasional breakouts. This lightweight fluid provides gorgeous skin like coverage. I never look cakey or "done". It's not full full coverage but with letting slight discoloration show through I look so natural. If I want a completely blank canvas by adding concealer where needed I look like I naturally have flawless skin. I think this is one of the best foundations I have ever used and I've used almost everything. Additionally they have a fairly extensive shade range.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
My local jcp Sephora has these at 50% off and since I've never tried a Sephora brand product before I went for it. The shade I got matches my skin so perfectly! It's very watery and runny but it blends out nice and easy. I used two layers and it's still pretty sheen. I have very good skin (I'm super grateful) so a lighter coverage is ok with me. It evened out my skin and just looks so flawless. I can't give it 5 stars as I need to use it more to test the wear. I also love the packaging; it looks very high end.

In the pic I'm wearing too faced concealer under my eyes and nose and as you can see - not good. Lol.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I never would have thought this would have worked on my oily skin, but it was the perfect match! At fist it looks oily in the bottle and you must shake it up to mix the formulation up . You only need about one good squeeze of the dropper to get a high packed full coverage. If you use half a squeeze you get a natural light coverage. After using this foundation I will buy again you look perfectly airbrushed, and best of all you cant even feel it on your skin!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
This product gives medium to full coverage so it is buildable for days when you want different types of coverage. I love the syringe dropper designs and the shade range is great. The only problem I have with Sephora liquid foundations are that one bottle would last you probably 3 months max. My drugstore foundations are $10-$15 cheaper and they last anywhere from 6 months to almost a year. As much as I love this product, it is not worth it for the price.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
I haven't found a lot of liquid foundations that I feel are worth wearing because most of them either don't cover anything or make it look like I'm trying to drown my pores. This liquid foundation is different. I can wear it every day and it doesn't make me break out (although I do not struggle greatly with acne.) It also looks natural and feels like I don't have pounds of makeup on. I will definitely buy this product again and I recommend it.
J J.
J J.
Foundation was patchy and didn't have much coverage. Fortunately, I was able to build it up to get the coverage that I wanted. After about 3 hours of wearing it it became oily looking.

Despite that, it isn't a bad product. I bought it on sale online when it just $11 and if you use setting powders it's possible to minimize the dewy looking effect it tends to have.
Cheryll M.
Cheryll M.
When I say this is my absolutely MUST KEEP IN STOCK foundation...this is IT! I love everything about it. It's not too heavy and it covers exactly what I need it to. It lasts throughout my whole shift! It blends in well for those that like to contour also! My color is #29 ....go get your skin scanned at Sephora and enjoy this as much as I do!
This will forever be my favorite foundation. The price is reasonable for the quality of the products. I don't have acne, just a little bit of redness, so I don't need a full coverage foundation. The foundation is more of a serum, and applies beautifully. It always leaves me with a dewy completion. It's definitely something I would repurchase
Dade C.
Dade C.
Review for: 50
Perfection for $24
I receive so many compliments on my skin when I wear this. It feels like I'm not wearing anything and it looks like it is au natural.
I have no complaints. It wears well, up to 16hrs. Hydrating, even coverage (light to med).
I wear it year round and it has lasted me a while.
It has a dropped application. Shake very well.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Is this good for dry skin? What level of coverage does it provide?
Madison G.
Madison G.
Is this worth the buy????
Huyen B.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin? and does it have good coverage?
Lili H.
Lili H.
What is the best way to apply this product for best coverage? And about how many drops do you use?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
How is this on combination/oily skin?