BY SEPHORA

An applicator pen with an ink stamp for creating authentic-looking, temporary tattoos. Rock a tattoo without the commitment—this applicator pen’s built-in stamp imprints a trendy design on your skin or face, but washes away when you please. Collect, mix, and match the different designs to create a bold look of your own. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product has been dermatologically tested.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kristina G.
Very cool and cute little stamping pens to put a tiny "tattoo" on your face or body. And I was extremely surprised at how long they lasted in the heat and on little kids that were sweating them off at a birthday party when I used it on them. It was a pirate themed party, so I picked up the anchor. Hoping this would be something the kids and adults could put on without the annoyance of removing actual temporary tattoos. Would definitely like more than just the anchor now.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I used my smashbox primer before applying this. it transferred really well onto the skin and had pretty good staying power. Not sure it was really age appropriate for me but it was fun to try.
Raechel V.
Reno, NV
I love all Sephora products! Especially this one it gives you cool new way to pop out. Although I am NOT a huge fan of her Miley Cyrus does pop out with her glitter and off the wall designs. So if you are looking to pop out this is a good product for you
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
I have the star one of this (couldn't find it so I'm reviewing it here) and I like it a lot. I never really know what to do with it or how to wear it but its still really cute and stays on for a long time
Shaina C.
N Cambria, PA
I really liked playing around the the tattoo stamps. Gives a cute edge to all looks. Not practical for everyday, but fun to spice looks up. I did have some problems with feathering.
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
This is an interesting little item.. if you are wanting something edgy and not so permanent than this is the product for you.
April L.
Henderson
I love this product and how it is easy to apply it. It is affordable and it goes on smoothly and looks really good.
Estefania R.
No lo uso, pero según lo que dicen es increíble. Me gustaría probarlo, es interesante y me encantaría usarlo y dar otra opinión sobre este producto
Ceylan Y.
With a primer ans setting spray this product is really amazing love the finish and how neat it is
Joujou
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
This looks like fun to use. Does it leave a nice neat clean mark?
Rocio M.
London
How does this work? Is it nice?
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Do they still make this?! I need it!!
Rhiannon V.
Who bought this? Is it worth it?