SEPHORA COLLECTION Tame: Infrared Flat Iron

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
An ultra-sleek one-inch flat iron that styles with infrared heat and features polished black titanium plates.

Key benefits:
- Straightens and styles
- Strengthens and increases shine with infared technology
- Fights frizz

If you want to know more…
Say goodbye to dry, frizzy hair for good. Using revolutionary infrared technology, this flat iron deeply yet gently penetrates to protect and moisturize while instantly transforming hair’s texture. The strands are heated gently from the inside out, drawing moisture from deep inside the cortex and creating shine from root to tip. Smoother, shinier, softer, and more humidity resistant effects last until the next time you shampoo.

What else you need to know:
This pro flat iron is fully adjustable up to 450°F and is dual voltage for travel around the world.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Press and the hold the power button to turn on. Temperature will automatically set to lowest recommended heat setting. If you wish to set your iron to higher than 360, immediately press the + key after turning iron on. After a few seconds, LOC will flash on the LED screen. This indicates that the key lock feature is working, so your temperature won’t change if you accidentally press a button during styling.
-To change temperature during styling or to turn your iron off, click the button indicated by a lock icon on the underside of the top iron handle, located directly underneath the + and – sign. This will release the outer buttons from being locked, and you can adjust the temperature or turn your iron off.

-Use on dry hair. Section hair and take a one- to two-inch section of hair. The straightener will curl or straighten in one pass, so make sure you don't have too big a section.
-Make sure all hair is between plates.
-Gently yet firmly press plates together and slide down hair from roots to ends.
-Repeat until desired style is achieved.

Precautions:
-Always ensure that your hair is clean and completely dry before using the hair straightener.
-Ensure that there is no water on the floor or any other surfaces near the electrical outlet or hair straightener.
-If you are unable to easily slide the plug into the outlet contact a qualified electrician; do not force the plug into an outlet.
-When styling is complete turn the straightener off by pressing the power button, unplug from the electrical outlet and let cool completely on heat resistant surface before storing. Never leave the straightener plugged in or switched on when unattended.
-The iron will automatically turn off after one hour of use for your safety.
-If the iron falls into any form of liquid, do not try retrieve it under any circumstance.
-The iron’s plates are hot and can burn your skin. Do not touch the plates during use. Be sure to give the iron sufficient cooling time. If you do experience a burn stop styling and tend to it immediately.
-Do not set the iron down near flammable surfaces or on top of delicate materials, plastics or any other materials sensitive to heat. If you must set the iron down, do so only on a heat resistant surface.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Tame: Infrared Flat Iron!
I like this infrared flat iron cuz i like straighter hair and its perfect and doesnt damage my hair soo i would reccomend this
Jalisco

Love this hair iron so much have no found another one like this one! This is the iron everyone wishes for I think!

Umm me la gan recomendado varias personas, tal vez la compre o le pida alguien que tenga una que me la preste a ver que tal.
algeirs
This product saves me every time and every day in my daily routine I'm reaaallyy in loooove with it it is really my crush
madrid
Está plancha es una de las mejores que he usado, calienta lo suficiente sin quemar el cabello, el alisado queda perfecto
dubai
it helps to keep my hair straight. i used it rarely because it damage my hair. sometimes it doesn't work properly also.
Matamoros #247 col raul romero
Me encanta me entra la verdad es que es una de las cosas que más uso y es muy bien a no te maltrata el cabello casi
abu dhabi
I would like to have same this product because it makes the hair straight and look nice .. it is expensive product
athens
I'm totally in love with this !!!!! I definitely suggest this !! Its a bit pricey and but get what you pay for !!!
Windsor, CT
Great straightener. It gets the job done. There isn't much to say. It's like ever other hair straightening tool.

Looking for your answer?