SEPHORA COLLECTION Tame: Infrared Flat Iron

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
An ultra-sleek one-inch flat iron that styles with infrared heat and features polished black titanium plates.

Key benefits:
- Straightens and styles
- Strengthens and increases shine with infared technology
- Fights frizz

If you want to know more…
Say goodbye to dry, frizzy hair for good. Using revolutionary infrared technology, this flat iron deeply yet gently penetrates to protect and moisturize while instantly transforming hair’s texture. The strands are heated gently from the inside out, drawing moisture from deep inside the cortex and creating shine from root to tip. Smoother, shinier, softer, and more humidity resistant effects last until the next time you shampoo.

What else you need to know:
This pro flat iron is fully adjustable up to 450°F and is dual voltage for travel around the world.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Press and the hold the power button to turn on. Temperature will automatically set to lowest recommended heat setting. If you wish to set your iron to higher than 360, immediately press the + key after turning iron on. After a few seconds, LOC will flash on the LED screen. This indicates that the key lock feature is working, so your temperature won’t change if you accidentally press a button during styling.
-To change temperature during styling or to turn your iron off, click the button indicated by a lock icon on the underside of the top iron handle, located directly underneath the + and – sign. This will release the outer buttons from being locked, and you can adjust the temperature or turn your iron off.

-Use on dry hair. Section hair and take a one- to two-inch section of hair. The straightener will curl or straighten in one pass, so make sure you don't have too big a section.
-Make sure all hair is between plates.
-Gently yet firmly press plates together and slide down hair from roots to ends.
-Repeat until desired style is achieved.

Precautions:
-Always ensure that your hair is clean and completely dry before using the hair straightener.
-Ensure that there is no water on the floor or any other surfaces near the electrical outlet or hair straightener.
-If you are unable to easily slide the plug into the outlet contact a qualified electrician; do not force the plug into an outlet.
-When styling is complete turn the straightener off by pressing the power button, unplug from the electrical outlet and let cool completely on heat resistant surface before storing. Never leave the straightener plugged in or switched on when unattended.
-The iron will automatically turn off after one hour of use for your safety.
-If the iron falls into any form of liquid, do not try retrieve it under any circumstance.
-The iron’s plates are hot and can burn your skin. Do not touch the plates during use. Be sure to give the iron sufficient cooling time. If you do experience a burn stop styling and tend to it immediately.
-Do not set the iron down near flammable surfaces or on top of delicate materials, plastics or any other materials sensitive to heat. If you must set the iron down, do so only on a heat resistant surface.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Tame: Infrared Flat Iron!
barros cassal
Ótima só pra quem tem bom gosto e também um cabelo difícil de alisar e o meu é um desses além de ser comprido é cheio de frizz mas mesmo assim amo meu cabelo é essa chapinha é extraordinária peguei emprestada pra testar!
This straightener is literallt magic ! I have really heavy hair and i usually need almost 30 minutes to straighten it but with sephora 10 minutes maximum !! Its so practical and handy ! I love love loveee it!!
I love this straightener so much I swear. I have curly hair and it perfectly straightened them. I’m very impressed with it. I’m a regular user of this iron :) love Sephora products. I will definitely suggest.
cairo
Wonderful and excellent and constant also and Conclusion wonderful I want to earn this product because I do not see any good product like this and also that at the highest level and type is excellent, and there's nothing like this at all again I ask you to give me a gift wonderful like this brand Of the best brands and brands at all means that it is bigger than anything else and there is no comparison of the second I want this if possible
Codroy Valley
Great iron. Easy too use. Heats up very fast. Straightens hair in one stroke, which doesn't damage your hair as much. Satisfied. I use this usually 2-3 times a week.
london
Loving this iron. It gets hot almost instantly and has even heat which is important to me for getting the most even result on my whole head. My hair is super frizzy and curly/dry. I also bought the Blast dryer and together the two are literally perfect result every time i use them. Wasn't sure what this infrared was all about but it's pretty much the bomb lol highly recommend trying one or both!!!
Kleinburg, ON
This straightener gets pretty hot and works well. It gets more hot than the ones I’ve been using which is really good because my hair is pretty curly.
Sephora is a big and wish branded products in the company and I love those all of their products and I wish that I want to buy all of their products
são Paulo SP
Melhor alisador, já tive um, mas o pouco tempo em que usei eu gostei, o ferro é pequeno mas alisa super bem, pois pega bem na raiz do cabelo.
I like it . i have a curly hair with a volum and when i straight my hair with this it looks like i have straight hair not curly . i like it 💪

Looking for your answer?