SEPHORA COLLECTION Swoon Lip Gloss Pick Up Artist uploaded by Katerina T.SEPHORA COLLECTION Swoon Lip Gloss Pick Up Artist uploaded by Katerina T.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A lip gloss scoop and applicator that picks up every last drop of lip gloss from the tube.

What it does:
Exclusively designed to fit into lip gloss tubes and reach every last drop, this wand extends the life of lip glosses and gets the most out of discontinued colors. The wand is reusable, flexible, and works with any brand of gloss. The non-porous application head doesn't absorb product so it’s easy to clean and the applicator cover snaps shut for secure fit. A grooved handle enables application while the cover keeps the applicator clean in a makeup bag.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested usage:
-Insert into favorite lip gloss tube.
-Scoop. Apply. Repeat.
-Easy to clean with makeup brush cleaner or baby wipe.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
The way the brush is made gives such Precision on lips. It gives me a very dramatic line which I'm obsessed with! I think it's perfect for really make a good solid lip.
Sarah N.
Byron Center, MI
This is nice, expensive though. I wouldn't buy it again but once was a nice change. If you like high end products, you'll love it. Just not worth the price for me.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love getting my money's worth, especially when it comes to my makeup when most are midrange and high end. This Swoon wand helps me pick the last of leftover gloss or matte lipsticks in a tube. It can also help get products out of other containers also. Real handy. Also helps to decant cream or etc. to other packages. I do this often if I want to travel with a light makeup bag. I do wonder what the institutions to care for this product is. It seems the wand would have to be washed every time before being put back into the tube.
Katerina T.
Burlington, NJ
I have trouble parting with my lipglosses and lip mattes when they're done, thankfully Swoon helps me make them last me a little bit longer! Handy tool every woman needs.
Jessica G.
El Paso, TX
I bought this as an alternative to using a lip brush. It works very well. It is easy to use and easy to clean off. It is able to pick up lip gloss from the bottom of the tube. Love it!
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
I love this !!! You can get every last drop of product out and not waste anything!!! And super easy to travel with
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
A little more expensive in price than other eyeliners I have used in the past, however it works well and lasts quite a while.