BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A moisturizing tinted lip balm that glides on and leaves subtle kiss of color.

What it does:
This moisturizing, travel friendly tinted balm, goes on sheer and adds a subtle sheen to lips for comfortable wear—no mirror required. The container clicks closed for easy, mess-free travel.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Polyethylene, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Candelilla Wax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Ozokerite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), Fragrance, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sweet Balm
  • "This product is so great, every time I'm not wearing lip stick I'm wearing this it brings my lips back to life when they are dry and dull" in 3 reviews
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
I got this at Sephora and loved loved loved it
So so soft and glides on the lips
The coral shade is really pretty and gives a very natural shade to the lips which I like
I use it almost daily and it’s a great one for people who don’t wear lipsticks everyday like me
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Recien lo recibi en mi correo, por un super precio! Me encanta!!! El tamaño, el color, el olor y sobre todo la textura que se siente en los labios con cada uso. No puedo esperar a tener el resto de la coleccion!!!
Vanessa S.
Jersey City, NJ
Really loved using this lip balm, and I’ve gone through 2 tubes to date. It gives my lips a nice light tint while keeping it moisturized. I just wish Sephora would stock it more because I haven’t been able to get a new one!
Maria Zobel B.
I got this one on sale and I gave it to my daughter its so cute. She always use it which is good to keep her lips hydrated. She liked it very much. I think its more for teens who like pink cutie stuffs, Steal its a great product.
Eva B.
Endicott, NY
Glides on smooth and creamy. Color last so long. Love this product. My 17 year old daughter kept stealing mine so I got her one for Christmas as a stocking stuffer she was very happy when she seen it
Maria O.
It was nice average at most there are definitely others in the market that are equally as well or better. Nice packaging reminded me of my childhood and it's a good value but not my go to. Is nice though
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Necesito tratarlo busco humectacion en mis labios a buen prexio ,se me hace magnifico ,,este fin de semana voy aulya a comorarlo ,viene en una presentacion muy boniya
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Fun product! Just the slightest purple tint which was exactly what I was hoping for. It glides on smoothly, perfectly moisturizing. It was cheap, have no complaints.
Rebecca L.
I bought this for my daughter. It's her everyday go to and I have to admit I've used it a few times too. So awesome and moisturizing. Will definitely be getting more of this!
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I really need these to be brought back and made permanent. The pink one is a little milky for my style but I deal with it because this is one of my favorite lip balms ever! It immediately soothes my seemingly, permanently chapped lips. It smells great and the packaging is so so cool! If you find one in a Sephora grab it, you won't regret it!
Nancy D.
Omg I haven't seen this in forever!!!!! Where cans I find them? Does Sephora still sell them!?
sonal c.