BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A cleansing oil with the effectiveness of an oil and the gentleness of a lotion for skin that is immaculately clean without dryness.

What it is formulated to do:
This oil transforms into a lotion when combined with water to cleanse deeply and effectively, gently removing any and all types of makeup—even long-lasting formulas—from the face and eyes. It is enriched with nourishing cottonseed oil to leave the skin incredibly soft and comfortable with no oily film.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without mineral oil. It is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and suits all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use:
- 90% felt the oil removes makeup perfectly
- 95% felt their skin is not tight after use
- 90% felt this cleansing oil does not leave an oily film
- 81% felt that their complexion is more radiant

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Dispense one dose from the pump and massage onto dry skin with a small amount of water to obtain a lotion.
-Rinse with warm water.

-Cottonseed Oil: Nourishes and provides smoothing properties. Rich in essential fatty acids.

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hexyldecyl Stearate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, BHT.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin my skin is also very sensitive...1 Answers
  • My skin is very sensitive. So this completely removes mak...3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Supreme Cleansing Oil
  • "This is so awesome! It's definitely underrated, as is the whole brand. I've been struggling to find a cleansing oil that I enjoy that isn't super pricey (my previous favorite was over twice the price, which my student bank account can't exactly shell out all the time), but I think this is the one. I personally only use this to remove my eye makeup, but I've use to take off my base before, and it worked like a charm. It's very gentle and hydrating, and helps me avoid tugging on my delicate eye area when trying to remove mascara. Such a small amount does the trick too! I've been using my bottle for over three months, and I have well over half the bottle left. One of the best things about this is that it turns into a milky consistency when I rinse of my face. I'm living for the no oily residue feeling! Seriously, if you're a cleansing oil fanatic, check this one out next time you're in an Sephora store." in 4 reviews
spectacular g.
This is the first time I used a cleansing oil and I really enjoyed using it! I especially recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin as the formula felt light and easy with my skin. It's kinda hard to use at first, but once you get the hang of it it's not bad. I wet my face and then pump some on my SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Pore Cleansing Pad and then I just massage it all over my face and wash. I thought it would be really hard to get off like olive oil but it wasn't at all. Make sure you don't get this in your eyes! #rookiemistake Only downside is that you do have to use a lot of product, it's hard to save with this.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
A new favorite! I’m a big fan of cleansing oils to fully erase all makeup, sunscreen, and oils from a day of wear. This is a great value! The pump and packaging is great, the ingredients are simple and clean, and for the amount you get? Amazing! This product, followed with a second cleanser, gives me clean skin ready for skincare. Would recommend to others.
Susan R.
Fayetteville
Sephora’s Cleansing Oil is a fantastic cleanser that does not strip the skin while cleaning off makeup and dirt. It does a great job getting a full face of makeup off easily and quickly without being rough on skin. Definitely a great addition to my skincare lineup and I’d recommend it to anyone. I have dry to normal skin that is rather easy to maintain, but sensitive.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this stuff! It is my first step in my skincare to help break up my make up! I use it as 1 of my double cleanses! It is very gentle and a good/reasonable price compared to other oil cleansers!
Grace M.
Stamford, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fairly priced, basic cleansing oil from Sephora’s own line. I really liked using this to cleanse my face but would often use a face wipe afterwards to remove excess oil afterwards. It’s got a great scent. I would recommend.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love using oil cleansers to take off my makeup. I wear waterproof mascara long-wearing lipstick and this has no problem removing them! My only problem is the packaging gets so messy, and it’s very hard to travel with.
Alisa V.
Mount Healthy
Purchased at: Sephora
I was recommended this by an employee to help cleanse my face without drying. I loved this product. It helps to remove makeup that even a makeup remover wipe couldn’t get rid of! It has always left my face feeling fresh and hydrated!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I mean I'm pretty sure it did the cleaning part but as an oil cleanser, it really sucked at the makeup removal part. It didn't take off all the makeup, and I know this because I used a makeup wipe after using this product and there was plenty remaining on my skin. It also doesn't do well when there are waterproof products too. There no scent in the product and it gives a good feel and turns milky when you add it with water. I read the instructions on the bottle and Sephora website to make sure I was using the product properly. It was cheaper than almost things at Sephora but I feel like that money could've gone to a better drugstore cleanser in comparison to this one. Sephora step it up!
Rashawn C.
fort worth, TX
I broke out in a horrible rash. I would never buy this product again. Bought it one that was enough. whatever in this totally made my face red and tender after and bumpy after. so no i would not ever buy this again. its really sucks.
Alex S.
CA
Daisy Y.
My skin is very sensitive. So this completely removes makeup? Does it burn the skin or keep it dry ?
Ashli M.
Harvey, IL
Is this good for oily skin?
Jewels m.
Is this good for oily skin my skin is also very sensitive would this cause me to brake out ?