SEPHORA COLLECTION Supreme Cleansing Oil
What it is:
A cleansing oil with the effectiveness of an oil and the gentleness of a lotion for skin that is immaculately clean without dryness.
What it is formulated to do:
This oil transforms into a lotion when combined with water to cleanse deeply and effectively, gently removing any and all types of makeup—even long-lasting formulas—from the face and eyes. It is enriched with nourishing cottonseed oil to leave the skin incredibly soft and comfortable with no oily film.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without mineral oil. It is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and suits all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is not tested on animals.
In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use:
- 90% felt the oil removes makeup perfectly
- 95% felt their skin is not tight after use
- 90% felt this cleansing oil does not leave an oily film
- 81% felt that their complexion is more radiant
How to Use:
-Dispense one dose from the pump and massage onto dry skin with a small amount of water to obtain a lotion.
-Rinse with warm water.
-Cottonseed Oil: Nourishes and provides smoothing properties. Rich in essential fatty acids.
Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hexyldecyl Stearate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, BHT.
About the Brand:
Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- My skin is very sensitive. So this completely removes mak...2 Answers
- "This is so awesome! It's definitely underrated, as is the whole brand. I've been struggling to find a cleansing oil that I enjoy that isn't super pricey (my previous favorite was over twice the price, which my student bank account can't exactly shell out all the time), but I think this is the one. I personally only use this to remove my eye makeup, but I've use to take off my base before, and it worked like a charm. It's very gentle and hydrating, and helps me avoid tugging on my delicate eye area when trying to remove mascara. Such a small amount does the trick too! I've been using my bottle for over three months, and I have well over half the bottle left. One of the best things about this is that it turns into a milky consistency when I rinse of my face. I'm living for the no oily residue feeling! Seriously, if you're a cleansing oil fanatic, check this one out next time you're in an Sephora store." in 4 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos