BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A cleansing oil with the effectiveness of an oil and the gentleness of a lotion for skin that is immaculately clean without dryness.

What it is formulated to do:
This oil transforms into a lotion when combined with water to cleanse deeply and effectively, gently removing any and all types of makeup—even long-lasting formulas—from the face and eyes. It is enriched with nourishing cottonseed oil to leave the skin incredibly soft and comfortable with no oily film.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without mineral oil. It is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and suits all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use:
- 90% felt the oil removes makeup perfectly
- 95% felt their skin is not tight after use
- 90% felt this cleansing oil does not leave an oily film
- 81% felt that their complexion is more radiant

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Dispense one dose from the pump and massage onto dry skin with a small amount of water to obtain a lotion.
-Rinse with warm water.

-Cottonseed Oil: Nourishes and provides smoothing properties. Rich in essential fatty acids.

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hexyldecyl Stearate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, BHT.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• My skin is very sensitive. So this completely removes mak...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is so awesome! It's definitely underrated, as is the whole brand. I've been struggling to find a cleansing oil that I enjoy that isn't super pricey (my previous favorite was over twice the price, which my student bank account can't exactly shell out all the time), but I think this is the one. I personally only use this to remove my eye makeup, but I've use to take off my base before, and it worked like a charm. It's very gentle and hydrating, and helps me avoid tugging on my delicate eye area when trying to remove mascara. Such a small amount does the trick too! I've been using my bottle for over three months, and I have well over half the bottle left. One of the best things about this is that it turns into a milky consistency when I rinse of my face. I'm living for the no oily residue feeling! Seriously, if you're a cleansing oil fanatic, check this one out next time you're in an Sephora store." in 4 reviews
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this stuff! It is my first step in my skincare to help break up my make up! I use it as 1 of my double cleanses! It is very gentle and a good/reasonable price compared to other oil cleansers!
Alex S.
CA
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I recently started using cleansing oil because it was recommended to me by an associate from Sephora. I was suffering with really bad acne at the time & talked to her in hopes of finding a great acne system for me to try. Before getting into which products to use for the acne treatment we talked about how I was taking my makeup off & she actually went over with me why this cleansing oil would benefit me & all the benefits of it & persuaded me into trying it & im glad I did because I've been going back to purchase it for the past 5 months now & I love it! It really removes all the leftover gunk on my face & cleans it out is my pores my skin feels like it can breathe a lot more & feels so much more clean so when I do go in with my cleanser my skin feeels more refreshed. Love this product & I recommend this to anyone who is suffering from acne or oil skin types. It doesn't make your skin anymore oily at all!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I mean I'm pretty sure it did the cleaning part but as an oil cleanser, it really sucked at the makeup removal part. It didn't take off all the makeup, and I know this because I used a makeup wipe after using this product and there was plenty remaining on my skin. It also doesn't do well when there are waterproof products too. There no scent in the product and it gives a good feel and turns milky when you add it with water. I read the instructions on the bottle and Sephora website to make sure I was using the product properly. It was cheaper than almost things at Sephora but I feel like that money could've gone to a better drugstore cleanser in comparison to this one. Sephora step it up!
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
I broke out in a horrible rash. I would never buy this product again. Bought it one that was enough. whatever in this totally made my face red and tender after and bumpy after. so no i would not ever buy this again. its really sucks.
Tessa B.
I love this oil. Its my first step in my skincare routine. I take a few pumps of it and use it on dry face to breakdown all my makeup. I then rinse it odd and it becomes moisturizing and really melts everything off including waterproof mascara. I love it!
Jadynne O.
Murphy, TX
This is my favorite makeup remover. I wear super matte, super full coverage foundation and this gets 100% of it off so easily and leaves my face feeling soft and clean without stripping it of its natural oils. Love!
Emily V.
Butler, KY
This does make your face feel super soft and pampered. I will say if I use it every night, my skin does break out more than it normally would. I’ve started following it with toner and that does a lot better.
Cayla H.
Union, Ky
This product is really great for removing makeup before washing your face. Sometimes I'll use this product by itself or with an exfoliating face wash. It's very affordable and it really works!
Allana T.
I'm literally OBSESSED with this product. I never thought I would love a cleanse-off oil because I have oily skin BUT this one totally changed the game. It gets EVERY last trace of makeup off, but doesn't leave my skin full of oily residue. A little goes a long way so it's cost efficient, and as a bonus, it smells amazing. I'll probably never use anything else to remove my makeup again!
Daisy Y.
My skin is very sensitive. So this completely removes makeup? Does it burn the skin or keep it dry ?