BY SEPHORA

A foam that removes makeup and cleanses the complexion in one simple step. This remarkable cleanser tones skin while removing face and eye makeup. Its formula includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, and suits all skin types, even sensitive skin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this stuff good for your skin? I'm looking for somethi...1 Answers
Mindee M.
Yucaipa, CA
A very awesome face wash. Got all the makeup off of my face and didn't dry it our. Definitely met my expectations. And it also smells really good to me. Very effective. I would recommend this product to others.
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
OMFG THIAS FOAMING CLEANSER IS AMAZEBALLSSSSS. i love the sephora collection skincare line and this product is great for all skin types. This foam activating cleaning cleans all impurities while also cleaning all that makeup off your face.
Aeris H.
Roseville, CA
Definitely a must have! I find it very impressive that it Removed all my makeup in just one wash. With a lot of cleansing products I can't seem to be able to get all of my mascara or feel as if all of my foundation comes off. This product does the job and I'm extremely happy with it! LOVE!
Brianna I.
Royse city, TX
Good cleanser for taking off makeup and cleaning your skin! I love that if I am in a hurry or somewhere I do it have access to water, I can just tissue this cleanser off. (And yes you an do that you do it have to have water for this cleanser!) also it leaves your skin feeling clean not tight it sticky.
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
This cleansing foam does the best job at removing makeup especially eye makeup. I love how it multitasks by toning your skin and removing makeup at the same time. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't stink only if it gets in your eyes of course.
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
This does not remove eye makeup! It’s a cleanser and that removes left over makeup after you use an actual make up remover. It smells really good and claims to tone the skin. I didn’t see a difference in my skin after using it so after I finished all the product, I didn’t repurchase.
Karin B.
Foam is great for a cleanser, definitely leaves you feeling fresh and clean! I'm not sure you get the most bang for your buck with the foam though, it may not last as long as a gel base.
Sherry S.
Ashtabula , OH
I absolutely love Sephora's Cleansing Foam. Just a small amount removes all my foundation and eye make-up. It's not greasy like other products and it rinses off without leaving a film behind.
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
This cleanser is amazing because of its consistency! The foam allows you to easily apply the product in small amounts. It is a little pricey, but it's long lasting!
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I have very sensitive skin and it will dry it very easily. This stuff didn't dry out my face and it kept me blemish free. It's also not expensive! Go buy some!
Stephanie F.
Is this stuff good for your skin? I'm looking for something that won't dry out my pores, and will help cleanse really well, also with mild acne.