SEPHORA COLLECTION Supreme Body Lotion uploaded by Leanne H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Supreme Body Lotion uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A fluid, lightweight body lotion enriched with shea butter in a more-than-generous size.

What it does:

This lightweight body lotion dries fast, allowing you to get dressed immediately after application and enjoy soft, supple and soothed skin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Cocoa Butter vs. this product? I still haven't found a lo...1 Answers
  • Hi is this good for really really dry skin???1 Answers
  • Is it available in India 1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Supreme Body Lotion
  • "Love this cream! It's very moisturizing without the greasy feel. I bought mine at Sephora and have seen them cheaper at different locations. " in 42 reviews
  • "I love this lotion, keeps my skin well-hydrated for hours. It is defiantly worth ever penny! I highly recommend it. I get very dry skin due to excessive hand washing and this stuff gets the job done. I use it multiple times a day and I would highly recommend it! " in 19 reviews
  • "This product work really well. It made my skin soft and kept it hydrated. It's gentle on my sensitive skin. " in 12 reviews
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
Sephora has come a long way with their product line. from this supreme body lotion to their eye liner, all of their products are worth trying. Want smooth soft skin? give Sephora collection supreme body lotion now and you will have the softest skin EVVAHHH>
Lakota P.
Found this on Sephora's sale rack so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did as this is now my go-to body lotion, as well as the same body lotion with shea oil. It is not thick and it goes a long way. It also has a great fragrance. I am definitely a fan and will continue to purchase
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
I was not a huge fan of this body lotion. I have sensitive skin and I feel this just completely dried my skin out. For the price, I do not think it is worth it. I was having to reapply multiple times, because my skin was getting so dry so quickly. I would not recommend this.
Amal N.
Fanar, Beirut
Great body lotion, gentle on the skin and really hydrating. Its scent is really nice and subtle, but it sadly doesn't last long. I enjoy using it more in the summer time because it penetrates in the skin easily and doesn't leave any residue.
Lisa L.
Ridley Park, PA
Form a Sephora brand product, I can't help but be very impressed. I would say this works just as well as a jar of the name brand stuff which costs way more than this huge bottle of lotion and contains just half the amount of product.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
sarah a.
Fremont, CA
SEPHORA Supreme Body Lotion is a great lotion. Though it is pricey it is still worth it. This product is way underrated and it is worth all the hype! SEPHORA has great moisturizer lrs as well, but they're Nourishing Lip Balms are the best! They retail for $6 I believe and its great! my lips went from nasty, cracked, dry to luscious, nourished, moisturized lips in a matter of a couple of minutes! Everyone asks me this is great where did you get it?! I reply with not telling its too good to tell I don't wnat my favorite product going out of stock 😝. When we all go out I bring my SEPHORA body lotion and we all pass it around in the car before we get out so we look like we aren't looking ashy! Everyone loves it amd EVRYONE needs to try it out!
Rosalba L.
Irvine, CA
I Love This Lotion. It is Greate And Smooth it leaves My Skin Smooth and silky and not dry and I Love using it moustly in my face it make my face stay nice and smooth I Love It it's a great product and one of my favorite lotions
Giselle C.
Zeeland, MI
The Sephora Supreme Body Lotion Everyday Luxury comes in a classy white tube with a black flip open cap. The packaging is hygienic to use, sturdy and travel friendly. The color of this lotion is white and the texture is towards the runny side. It spreads easily without leaving an oily film behind and is perfect for moisturizing my sensitive & dry skin. Having said that, I also feel that this lotion would not work for me during winters as my ultra dry skin needs something heavier. My skin soaks it up immediately after application and it keeps dryness at bay all day long. The quantity required for a single application is average so this will last you fairly long.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I put this on before I go to bed at night. I love how it makes my skin feel. It isn't too greasy and doesn't stain my 800 thread count bed sheets like some other lotions have. When I eat up the next morning my skin lookd and feels hydrated and healthy. I even keep some in a travel container in my purse for when I'm out and about and want to moisturize my hands after washing them or using hand sanatizer. I plan on buying It again when I run out.
Anjali J.
North Arlington, NJ
Hi is this good for really really dry skin???
Afrin M.
Singapore
Is it available in India
Carly N.
Cocoa Butter vs. this product? I still haven't found a lotion that compares to Cocoa Butter