SEPHORA COLLECTION SUPERMASK - The Primer Mask uploaded by Brooke J.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 high-pigment rose and warm shades in gorgeous textures including satin, matte, and metallic finishes.

What it does:
From Warm Cedar to Tulip, this palette will take you through all seasons. With tones of soft lavender and pumpkin spice, the Sephora PRO New Nudes Pigment Palette offers the most gorgeous shades in an easy, wearable way. Pops of pink and deep chocolate browns have never looked so elegant. All the versatile and highly saturated colors you need can be found in this one luxurious palette. These soft and creamy powders are packaged in a portable compact complete with a tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists.

This palette contains:
- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Eye shadows in Daisy, Ribbon, Magnolia, Sandcastle, Blonde, Nylon, Boots, Sunkissed, Bubblegum, Peach, Satin, Thread, Branch, Spiced, Dew Drop, Wisteria, Camellia, Lily, Tulip, Magneta, Hickory, Buttercup, Cream, Cantaloupe, Tiger, Rust, Hazel, Warm Cedar

What else you need to know:
In partnership with the Sephora PRO Team, Sephora has developed these exclusive Pro Pigment Palettes featuring 28 high-pigment, high-performance shades in matte, satin, and metallic finishes. Like a makeup artist’s kit, these palettes incorporate a range of expertly selected finishes and shades to achieve any look imaginable.

-Coconut and Safflower Seed Oils (in Satin Pigment Powders): Provide conditioning properties.

Peach, Satin, Daisy, Ribbon, Sunkissed, Sandcastle, Dew Drop, Wisteria, Camelia, Magenta:
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ptfe, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Magnesium Silicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid May Contain: Aluminum Powder, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Bronze Powder, Carmine, Copper Powder, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 28 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake Product May Contain Carmine.

Warm Cedar, Magnolia, Bubblegum, Thread, Branch, Spiced, Blonde, Nylon, Boots, Lily, Tulip, Hickory, Buttercup, Cream, Cantaloupe, Tiger, Rust, Hazel:
Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Kaolin, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake Product May Contain Carmine.

Chanelle W.
Brenham
Easy to apply paper mask,it feel cool and refreshing.there is no need for application tool,just pull it out of packaging and it's ready to nourish your face
Brooke J.
Memphis, TN
I think it's really good st making your skin feel clean and soft and just makes you feel all ready to put on makeup. And feel pretty.
Calysta G.
Auburn, ME
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is amazing. When I buy these I buy them by the handful. They work really well for me. I have sensitive skin
Elizabeth R.
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This sheet mask does make your skin feel super hydrated and smooth after but I would still put your regular primer
Lindsay G.
Sudbury, ON
This is a really nice mask, but I don't find that it has any additional priming benefits. It left my skin feeling really soft and dewy, but I had to wait a while to dry before starting on my makeup, and I noticed no difference in the general wear of my usual products through the day. It's a nice mask at a good cost, some people might not like how gooey it gets but I'm okay with it. It moisturizes well.
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Tala H.
amman
Very well I put it before make - up is one of the favorites I love very do not work on the manufacture of young pills and high moisturizer
Sukhi M.
UK
I LOVE THIS MASK! it moisture and softens my skin before the application of make up giving me a nice,dewy and brightening look