SEPHORA COLLECTION SUPERMASK - The Charcoal Mask uploaded by Janelys O.SEPHORA COLLECTION SUPERMASK - The Charcoal Mask uploaded by Brooke J.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A charcoal mask that effectively cleans pores delivering visibly purified skin in as little as 15 minutes.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
This dual-action treatment lotion and fiber mask purifies skin, tightens pores, and refines skin texture. For best results, use twice a week.

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply to clean, dry skin.
-Leave on for 15 minutes then remove and gently massage any excess product onto skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Plant Charcoal Extract: Absorbs minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances, leaving you with skin that looks and feels clean and detoxified.

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Alcohol Denat, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Coceth-7, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Charcoal Powder, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol.

Janelys O.
Port Saint Lucie
Purchased at: Sephora
This masks works wonders!! I have very oily skin and bad acne and this product made my pores look smaller and my face feel cleaner. It is the next morning and my face still feels the coolness of the mask. My face is glowing and it feels incredibly small. Worth the price!! PS don’t mind my face in the pic, didn’t want to ruin the mask by making faces. SEPHORA COLLECTION SUPERMASK - The Charcoal Mask
Tatum ❤.
This is my favorite Sephora mask ever. I love ho much it works and the packaging is so attractive. I also really love how affordable it is for such an amazing product. I use this product every Friday  night so I have a huge pack just in my room. This product is absolutely perfect and there is nothing I would change
Cait H.
I’m pretty sure we all love and are familiar with Sephora face masks. They are convenient, affordable, and THEY WORK. The charcoal one is my favorite, your face just feels so refreshed and clean afterwords. You can feel how much happier your skin is!
Johnnie F.
I love this face mask! It's awesome, it is the best one by sephora in my opinion. Out of all the ones they have, this is the one I always buy when I wanna treat myself, I have to say it is better than some higher end brands and that is great especially with the price!
Laurel P.
putnam
Typically I go to the clay make Sephora sells, so this sheet mask was an adventure for me! I typically have break out thanks to sheet make but not from this one! Several days later and still no break out!
Tiffany C.
Mount Union
I have only tried smokes if this but I love it. Cute packaging along with a smooth clean face after use. It’s very gently and effective formula leaves you excited to use again and again.
Kristal B.
This left my skin feeling detoxified and smooth! Some of the other Sephora masks leave my skin greasy the next day and it wasn’t the case with this one.
Gurleen D.
Edison, NJ
I love how my skin feels after using this product. I’ve used it multiple times. Each time it gently exfoliates my skin and leaves me feeling refreshed
Brooke J.
Memphis, TN
It's such a great mask to have it makes your skin feel so soft afterwards. I just wish I could figure out how it keeps on bubbling the whole time
Lol
Allegra A.
New York new york
Very nice and refreshing... skin felt moisturizer and hydrated after taking it off!! A bit pricey but would buy again
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is it worth the price or do cheaper masks work just as well?