SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter Body Butter 3.2 oz uploaded by moreno s.SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter Body Butter 3.2 oz uploaded by Darlene M.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body cream that provides intensive hydration. The champion of moisturizers for the body, this luxuriously thick cream does not feel greasy and is quickly absorbed. Its updated formula includes a high concentration of HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Packed with natural butters, including shea, mango and illipe, this product creates a moisture barrier that ensures comfortable, soft skin and long-lasting hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product's extra-large jar makes it an indulgence that will last. Research results: Consumer test conducted with 40 women over 12 days, 6 days each. Compared this product with the previous formula. - Product is easy to spread: 92.5 / 92.5 - Pleasant fragrance: 90 / 85 - Skin is soft and smooth after application: 97.5 / 90 - Skin feels nourished: 97.5 / 95 - Skin feels soft all day: 90 / 85 - Overall satisfaction score: 80 / 80 - Rate of re-use: 86.3 / 82.5 see more...

Denisse P.
Charlestown, MA
I am not a fan of creams and lotions, however, this IS everything! It gets the job done without being oily OR clumpy on your skin. This is my go to out of the shower. It's truly a staple in my bathroom, even my husband and son grab for this each morning =) If you're looking for a new body cream, give this a try you wont regret it!!
Kristin P.
Hurricane, WV
This body butter is seriously the best. It is a little pricey but it is a great value. I put it on right after I get out of the shower. It lasts all evening and even the next day. The scent is great. It's not overwhelming at all. I highly recommend this product!
aracely M.
It's worth the price, it will last long due to the thickness of the product and it'll give you super soft and smooth skin. This product is perfect for anyone with really dry skin.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
This body butter is amazing! It's so thick and creamy and a little bit goes a long way! If you have dry skin this will fix that right up. And if your just looking for an all over glow on your summer body I definitely recommend this!
Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
I use this body butter after showering and shaving it makes my legs/body really soft and silky! It has an amazing scent as well. I will definitely be repurchasing this product because it makes my skin feel amazing!
effy g.
This is a great product it smells great. I bought it at Sephora in the mall. The product was so smooth and it lasted a while. Pros-great smell and feel. Cons-you don't really know how much to put on.
Marlissa C.
Fort Myers, FL
Amazing product. It's much more affordable than other brands and I absolutely love it. I originally purchased it as a cheaper alternative to Philosophy. It has a very light and soothing smell to it. And I get immediate results. I'm very prone to dryness and this product moisturizes thoroughly. The cream is well packaged and doesn't move around the container, meaning you don't have to worry about it making a mess. I have no problems with it.
Sarah A.
Sephora is honestly my guilty pleasure. As soon as I walk in, I am in heaven.
A few months ago, I was walking through the store looking for a new lotion to use that would make my skin smooth without leaving any oily residue afterwards. I walked out of the store and haven't looked back! This is definitely one of my top picks for lotion, but I put it at four stars because there are other products on the market that are cheaper and do the same thing. However, these other products are not as luxe as the others
Drake L.
Roselle
Oh lord this body butter just melts me literally this body butter is the best body butter in the world its so amazing the attachment I have to this product is unbelievable its so soft the huge pro this has is to dry skinned people,this really helps smooth dry skin and leaves you feeling amazing if you have sensitive skin this product is for you i most def recommend
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this product even real!? I was so shocked at how much I got for such a low price! Then, come to find out, it is top notch quality. Large product size filled to the brim with a smooth, soft scented body butter, for half the price of the high end brands that are 1/4 the size?? I mean cmon! I won't be buying another body butter ever again