SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter Body Butter 3.2 oz uploaded by moreno s.SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter Body Butter 3.2 oz uploaded by Darlene M.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-rich body cream that provides intensive hydration. The champion of moisturizers for the body, this luxuriously thick cream does not feel greasy and is quickly absorbed. Its updated formula includes a high concentration of HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Packed with natural butters, including shea, mango and illipe, this product creates a moisture barrier that ensures comfortable, soft skin and long-lasting hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product's extra-large jar makes it an indulgence that will last. Research results: Consumer test conducted with 40 women over 12 days, 6 days each. Compared this product with the previous formula. - Product is easy to spread: 92.5 / 92.5 - Pleasant fragrance: 90 / 85 - Skin is soft and smooth after application: 97.5 / 90 - Skin feels nourished: 97.5 / 95 - Skin feels soft all day: 90 / 85 - Overall satisfaction score: 80 / 80 - Rate of re-use: 86.3 / 82.5 see more...

Denisse P.
Dorchester, MA
I am not a fan of creams and lotions, however, this IS everything! It gets the job done without being oily OR clumpy on your skin. This is my go to out of the shower. It's truly a staple in my bathroom, even my husband and son grab for this each morning =) If you're looking for a new body cream, give this a try you wont regret it!!
Kristin P.
Hurricane, WV
This body butter is seriously the best. It is a little pricey but it is a great value. I put it on right after I get out of the shower. It lasts all evening and even the next day. The scent is great. It's not overwhelming at all. I highly recommend this product!
aracely M.
It's worth the price, it will last long due to the thickness of the product and it'll give you super soft and smooth skin. This product is perfect for anyone with really dry skin.
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is one of my favorite moisturizers!! Espeyin the winter. It is thick but blends quickly into the skin. I'll use it when I get out of the shower and also when I'm my hands feel dry! I love this stuff !!
Ashley F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the way this cre has a very thick consistency and very smooth. It keeps your skin hydrated for a long time, I usually put it on my face before i go to bed. I absolutely love this!!!!!
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
This body butter is amazing! It's so thick and creamy and a little bit goes a long way! If you have dry skin this will fix that right up. And if your just looking for an all over glow on your summer body I definitely recommend this!
Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
I use this body butter after showering and shaving it makes my legs/body really soft and silky! It has an amazing scent as well. I will definitely be repurchasing this product because it makes my skin feel amazing!
effy g.
This is a great product it smells great. I bought it at Sephora in the mall. The product was so smooth and it lasted a while. Pros-great smell and feel. Cons-you don't really know how much to put on.
GREAT product I love it smells great !! Makes my skin very soft and makes me smell good it's worth the price I only used it sometimes after getting out the shower not to harsh and yes I would recommend for soft skin
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Smells so good, soaks into the skin so well, doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue, and always leaves my skin so moisturized and healthy feeling and a pretty glow!