BeautyBodyBody CareSephora
COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter

SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
An ultra-rich body butter that’s enriched with shea butter to condition and nourish thirtsy skin without leaving an oily residue.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Roughness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
This body butter gives skin maximum comfort all day long. It melts into the skin and skin looks and feels smoother and softer. Enriched in shea butter for deep hydration.

Research results:
- 70% found it doesn't leave any oily residue
- 90% found skin stays soft all day long

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply a liberal amount to the entire body, concentrating on drier areas such as elbows, knees, and heels.

-Shea butter: Offers emollient properties and improves the skin's texture.
-Mango Butter: Provides a protective barrier and creates a softer, suppler feel.
-Illipe butter: Nourishes and softens the skin.
-Tahitian Monoi: Emollient that makes skin appear smoother and softer.

Water, Glycerin, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Isohexadecane, 1.2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Sorbitan Oleate, Limonene, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Citronellol, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Tropolone, Geraniol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Does it leave a sticky feel? And how strong is the smell?
I Have never used it. HHow it works?
Has anyone used the Sephora Collection body butter?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter!
Product Highlights
...gentle on my skin and makes it look amazingly dewy and soft. It's very hydrating and especially great for the winter. I would purchase this product again. in reviews
I have a moisturizer from Sephora that I can't live without honestly it's amazing. I have really dry skin and my make up looked nasty on my dry skin but with that cream my make up looks very good. It's also inexpensive and worth every penny in reviews
Nylsoj E.
Houston
My firat time using it and i love it. I guess i juat like my body to feel smooth like a baby's bottom
Kelly B.
Thomasville, NC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: Sephora
There's a reason why this body butter is never in stock! I almost don't want to post this review, because I'd like to keep it a secret! It's so nourishing, it feels amazing on my skin without being sticky at all. I love that it comes in a jar, it makes it easy to use every last bit of product. It has a very light, clean scent. The best part is it's only $12!
Gift O.
Lagos
I used this body Butter after I had a really bad skin month and I was looking for products to help. Trust me! You won't regret getting this. It makes the skin feel so soft. It is also really good for the fave as it eliminates all dirt and serum in pores
Thayany J.
Jamaica, NY
This is a great product everyone should try! the body butter is effective just after a few uses and it does great wonders. It is gentle on skin and it completely moisturizes and soothes skin. If used continuously, skin would be become so soft. I definitely recommend this product.
Grace H.
So rich and hydrating! One of my favorite body butters I've ever tried! And the container is so large and full!
Fallon I.
Love this product it leaves your body feeling smooth and moisturize. Definitely a great product.
Brittany H.
Pasadena, MD
I absolutely love this stuff and I use it religiously. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth after I shower or when I'm feeling very dry. It has a great smell and it's not super heavy or greasy for my oily skin type. It rubs in quickly and gets into every crease for maximum moisturizing. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Jessica R.
Prattville, AL
I love Sephora's Body Butter! The smell is nice and fragrant. It lasts all day! Your skin feels as soft as a baby's bottom and you never have to worry about moisturizing for the rest of the day.
Carol Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I mix it with body oil when I put it on me. The mix of the oil and water molecules penetrates better in to the skin, giving my skin for moisture.
Jamie I.
Simi Valley, CA
Any hesitations I had about buying Sephora collection items has disappeared along with my once dry skin. This ultra hydrating lotion comes in a Costco size tub, so not only are you getting bang for your buck, but it's going to last you awhile too. Would 100% recommend to anyone on a budget and looking for a way to combat dry winter skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan B.
Maple Ridge, BC
Joanna P.
1,115 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream I’ve heard good reviews on this product can anyone tell what does it do?
Crystal S. il y a 3 ans
This lotion does smell good and leave your skin feeling nice but no difference in the tightness and cellulite from what I’ve seen , it does smooth it out I’d say at first use but it’s temporary. Imo it’s kind of overhyped . It’s not a cream that I have to have at all times , I can’t say when or if I’d buy it again .