BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
An ultra-rich body butter that’s enriched with shea butter to condition and nourish thirtsy skin without leaving an oily residue.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Roughness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
This body butter gives skin maximum comfort all day long. It melts into the skin and skin looks and feels smoother and softer. Enriched in shea butter for deep hydration.

Research results:
- 70% found it doesn't leave any oily residue
- 90% found skin stays soft all day long

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply a liberal amount to the entire body, concentrating on drier areas such as elbows, knees, and heels.

-Shea butter: Offers emollient properties and improves the skin's texture.
-Mango Butter: Provides a protective barrier and creates a softer, suppler feel.
-Illipe butter: Nourishes and softens the skin.
-Tahitian Monoi: Emollient that makes skin appear smoother and softer.

Water, Glycerin, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Isohexadecane, 1.2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Sorbitan Oleate, Limonene, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Citronellol, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Tropolone, Geraniol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good for extremely dry skin?1 Answers
  • Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it 2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter
  • "This is an incredibly creamy formula that goes on your skin like a dream and it absolutely worth the price. It was very gentle on my skin and makes it look amazingly dewy and soft. It's very hydrating and especially great for the winter. I would purchase this product again. " in 43 reviews
  • "I have a moisturizer from Sephora that I can't live without honestly it's amazing. I have really dry skin and my make up looked nasty on my dry skin but with that cream my make up looks very good. It's also inexpensive and worth every penny " in 15 reviews
Avani P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product will work wonders for your skin. It leaves it smooth and shiny!! It smells so so delicious and it wonderful for after showers! I used it all summer and winter and my skin felt great. I would recommend this to ANYONE! I definitely need to purchase it again since I’m running low on it. It’s a must have for the winter!
Laura S.
Savannah
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Supreme Body Butter Body Butter 15.8 oz more...
I’ve been using this for quite some time now. It was an impulse buy the first time I bought it. The scent it quite pleasant and is a nice, thick, non-greasy consistency that dries quickly but actually leaves skin moisturized all day. They recently decreased the size the container for the same price which is a bummer so we’ll see how long the smaller will last.
Kaylee P.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Other more...
At first I found the scent a bit overwhelming but I don’t know if it’s diffused or if I’ve just gotten used to it because it doesn’t bother me at all. It’s super hydrating and isn’t sticky, great for dry skin like mine.
Jamie I.
Simi Valley, CA
Any hesitations I had about buying Sephora collection items has disappeared along with my once dry skin. This ultra hydrating lotion comes in a Costco size tub, so not only are you getting bang for your buck, but it's going to last you awhile too. Would 100% recommend to anyone on a budget and looking for a way to combat dry winter skin.
Ashley Jo A.
Robinson, Il
This is a nice body butter if you are not wanting a smell. It is very moisturizing not very travel friendly tho. I will say that it has the "no smell smell" but no overpowering fragrance. Fun tip and trick is if you can't find a fragrance lotion that pairs with your perfume you can take a dab of this guy and spray your perfume into the lotion and it will take on that scent.
Denisse P.
Charlestown, MA
Review for: Body Butter more...
I am not a fan of creams and lotions, however, this IS everything! It gets the job done without being oily OR clumpy on your skin. This is my go to out of the shower. It's truly a staple in my bathroom, even my husband and son grab for this each morning =) If you're looking for a new body cream, give this a try you wont regret it!!
Angela B.
Morgantown, WV
The body cream worked wonders on my dry skin. I use this product each time I get out of the shower, and it has made a huge difference. I no longer have to worry about being the girl with the dry skin. I'm no longer afraid to show off my skin! I would highly recommend this product to friends and family!
Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
I like this body butter, but I've tried others that I would choose over this one. It's a little too gritty for me. And I'm not very fond of the smell of this one. I would recommend this to others, but would probably recommend other body butters that I've used previously before this one!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is like spa luxury in a bottle. I have a graveyard of lotion and body butter bottles. This will not make it to the graveyard, it softens even the roughest areas and smells fabulous.
Gift O.
Lagos
I used this body Butter after I had a really bad skin month and I was looking for products to help. Trust me! You won't regret getting this. It makes the skin feel so soft. It is also really good for the fave as it eliminates all dirt and serum in pores
KARLA G.
Flushing, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Cheryll M.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for extremely dry skin?