BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A perfecting formula that protects and smooths lips.

What it does:
This healing and protecting butter instantly smooths, evens, and illuminates lips with a natural, non-sticky sheen. It fights dryness to even out fine lines and provides a natural shiny finish.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested and formulated without mineral oil. It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
- 93% were satisfied that their lips felt more beautiful
- 84% were satisfied that fine, dry lines are smoothed
- 81% were satisfied that the product leaves no residue on lips

Sandra L.
I am in absolute love with this lip butter! its nude gloss is so indulgent on and looks like it would cost you a fortune but it is at an incredible price!
Priscilla S.
Kearny, NJ
This stuff is super awesome! It helped with my super chapped winter lips😊 in a matter of hours my lips were as smooth as butter!
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I have a *ton* of lip products, but this is one that can usually be found in the pocket of my jeans or by my bedside. The pot is small, but it lasts quite a while. I do feel that it needs to be reapplied a bit more often than other products, which is why it's not a 5☆ review. Not too much of a smell to it, which is a nice change for lip products.
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
This is Good!!! I used this all time and smooths my lips. It fights dryness to even out fine lines and provides a natural shiny finish.. Muy bueno muy humectante y suave...
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
I want this to such a nice color and ya know when you get to those teen years make up is everything to you😂😂❤️
Vanessa C.
Meh. That's how I really feel about this lip product. I'm not a huge fan of Sephora, I tend to spend my money at Ulta, but heard rave reviews about this, and wanted to give it another try. The pot is tiny, seems to last a long time, but the product didn't seem to help my chapped lips at all. Wouldn't recommend, or purchase again.
Stephanie S.
Centerport, NY
Fairly good product. I like the Dior lip balm more but the price is very high. It lasts an hour or so but that's about it. I decided to return it after use and purchased the dior balm again.
Heather J.
Bloomfield, NY
This stuff is amazing. It makes your lips so smooth! The price is not too bad for what it does. The taste is eh but again, it makes up for it with how well it works. I would totally recommend this product!
Nicole R.
Wichita, KS
I always get super dry cracked lips. I have tried everything and nothing works until I bought this. I lost my chapstick and I can't resist new lippies. It's smooth and creamy not sticky at all
Kellie C.
This is so moisturizing and it smells like vanilla cake. Not too greasy,the perfect texture and the tin is reusable when the product is gone,which it will be before you know it!!