BY SEPHORA

A perfecting formula that protects and smooths lips. This healing and protecting butter instantly smooths, evens, and illuminates lips with a natural, non-sticky sheen. It fights dryness to even out fine lines and provides a natural shiny finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested and formulated without mineral oil. Research results: In use test on 63 women: - 96% were satisfied that their lips felt nourished - 88% were satisfied that their lips felt smoother - 90% were satisfied that their lips felt more even - 96% were satisfied that their lips felt more luminous - 95% were satisfied that their lips felt softer - 93% were satisfied that their lips felt more beautiful - 84% were satisfied that fine, dry lines are smoothed - 81% were satisfied that the product leaves no residue on lips see more...

Joy P.
IT is so moisturizing and soft on the lips gives it a little shine with out being sticky and has a light vanilla smell which I love ! It is a great size for on the go beauty! SEPHORA COLLECTION Super smoothing lip butter 0.35 oz
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I so loved this lip butter and the soft pink tint to it was amazing and can't believe they had to discontinue it. The lip butter was really cheap as well. I was so sad when it went on sale and it never came back.
Stephanie S.
Centerport, NY
Fairly good product. I like the Dior lip balm more but the price is very high. It lasts an hour or so but that's about it. I decided to return it after use and purchased the dior balm again.
Kellie C.
This is so moisturizing and it smells like vanilla cake. Not too greasy,the perfect texture and the tin is reusable when the product is gone,which it will be before you know it!!
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I have a *ton* of lip products, but this is one that can usually be found in the pocket of my jeans or by my bedside. The pot is small, but it lasts quite a while. I do feel that it needs to be reapplied a bit more often than other products, which is why it's not a 5☆ review. Not too much of a smell to it, which is a nice change for lip products.
Vanessa C.
Meh. That's how I really feel about this lip product. I'm not a huge fan of Sephora, I tend to spend my money at Ulta, but heard rave reviews about this, and wanted to give it another try. The pot is tiny, seems to last a long time, but the product didn't seem to help my chapped lips at all. Wouldn't recommend, or purchase again.
Heather J.
Bloomfield, NY
This stuff is amazing. It makes your lips so smooth! The price is not too bad for what it does. The taste is eh but again, it makes up for it with how well it works. I would totally recommend this product!
Nicole R.
Wichita, KS
I always get super dry cracked lips. I have tried everything and nothing works until I bought this. I lost my chapstick and I can't resist new lippies. It's smooth and creamy not sticky at all
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This is Good!!! I used this all time and smooths my lips. It fights dryness to even out fine lines and provides a natural shiny finish.. Muy bueno muy humectante y suave...
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
This stuff is amazing. It's nice and tiny and I put it in my pant pocket. It makes your lips so smooth. It's easy to use. I bought it at Sephora.