SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Sharon P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Soukaina F.

BY SEPHORA

A super shiny lip gloss. Coat lips with a shot of glistening, glassy color from these innovative tube glosses. Just a gentle squeeze of the tube sends a wash of sexy shine over lips. The convenient applicator tip makes perfecting your pout goof-proof! Available in cream and shimmer shades.Size: 0.5 oz*Please be aware that this product contains a lip plumping agent, which can irritate or cause a reaction for those sensitive to certain allergens. Please click the "More Product Details" link below for specific ingredient information.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Qual o tempo de fixação desse produto nos lábios?1 Answers
  • Are these glosses sticky to the touch?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • "I really like this product, got it in sample size and it was really creamy and glossy.  It color was like cotton candy almost and looked so good on me.  I would buy it again." in 3 reviews
mahni P.
new jersey
I love this lip gloss. I use it everyday. Its smooth and not too sticky or liquidy. I think its the perfect texture. I softens lips and makes them look super glossy in the sun.
Brenda S.
I like this lip gloss a lot. It wasn't super sticky, had a pretty wash of color and had a bit of fine glitter in it. I could sort of feel the glitter when I rubbed my lips together. This didn't make my lips look more or less full, but I like my lips and their natural size.
Jennifer J.
I got these for stocking stuffers cause they are just too cute. I had an extra so kept it for myself and I like it. It does the job keeping my lips moisturized and it's cute to use during the holiday season.
brittany c.
Knoxville, TN
This lip gloss is good if you like thicker gloss. It doesn't have much color, but it stays on pretty well. It was a little too gooey for me, but I didn't hate it. I've used it several times so it wasn't too bad! If you don't mind having a lot on your lips you would like it!
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
I received this as a gift and I really like it. The colors nice and it's got a good shine. Some gloss' can be very sticky or heavy on your lips but this wasn't too bad. I will probably purchase more in the future.
Selena B.
Anaheim
The Sephora lipgloss is very moisturizing on my lips and I tend to get cracked dry lips sometimes so it helps them heal better. It also helps putting on the gloss before a lip liner to have it moisturized on my lips.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Sydney B.
Bossier City, LA
This product is very sparkly and gooey. I like the color but I don't like the feel of it. I use it if I have nothing else. I generally don't wear lipgloss tho. Like I said, it works if I have nothing else.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love the look and color and smell of it, however it is wayyy too sticky. The tube packaging is nice and effective but the product texture is too thick and sticky. It was okay, I've used other lip glosses that were much better so no i would not purchase it again.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI
This lip gloss is so cute! Doesn't stay on ALL day, so I have to keep applying.. But definitely worth the money spent. Not to expensive either! I bought this at the local Alta store :) If you are a fan of glossy lips then this is the buy for you 😋
Tatty F.
guarulhos- sp
Qual o tempo de fixação desse produto nos lábios?
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Are these glosses sticky to the touch?