BY SEPHORA

An antiaging serum with the texture of an oil to nourish, repair, and regenerate skin. This powerful serum soothes the skin, giving it more suppleness and radiance, while supporting natural regeneration and making it visibly more beautiful. Enriched with Tiger nut oil, which contains essential fatty acids to nourish and reinforce the skin, the fomula is also boosted with a collagen-friendly peptide and seaweed extract that energizes and makes skin feel awake. The non-greasy texture penetrates instantly. This formula is non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested, and suits all skin types. Research results: In use test on 63 volunteers: - 84% reported more supple skin - 84% reported smoother skin In use test on 22 volunteers, after 1 month: - 78% reported a more radiant complexion - 87% reported regenerated skin - 96% reported improved skin quality see more...

Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
My absolute favorite! Keeps my skin hydrated and rejuvenated before applying all my makeup! Absolutely love this product and couldn't live without it. Super oily so it helps my dry skin but caution it might be rough on oily skin.
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Great product, very comparable to high end brand and for a fraction of the cost. I apply a few drops to my face before bed and a few in the morning so my skin can drink it before I continue with my skincare routine.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Mahin D.
Love this range of face oils. I like to use oils at night instead of a moisturizer because they sink in and absorb while I sleep. I wake up with brighter and clearer looking skin! Would highly recommend.
Kassie R.
Lexington, Ky
This product is fantastic! Use it every night before lying down. It is very light weight oil and makes my skin look and feel absolutely amazing! Never would have thought to PUT oil on my face, but i listened to the associate and he was definitely correct about this product.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I received this serum oil from Sephora . It's travel size bottle . This oil is amazing I used for week my skin looks radiant and smooth . Great oil for face .
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
I love the sephora brand it's very good and this oil is the bomb! Very affordable too!
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
This stuff is everything after I have been very rough on my skin, this comes in and hydrates and just deeply restores my skin! I use this day and night and it looks incredible underneath your makeup! It function best when you put it on at night though! Sephora skin care at its best is what this is!
Neelofer S.
Dubai
The Sephora Super Regenerating Oil-Serum is one of the star products in my beauty arsenal. It is an anti-ageing face oil and claims to repair the skin while making it radiant.

The first thing that came to my mind when I read the name of the product was that it would be slightly thicker in consistency. But no. It's almost like that of water, has a subtle rose fragrance and is packed with seaweed extract and a collagen booster peptide.

It does keep my skin soft and imparts a subtle radiance. I love this because I can quickly slip this on before my foundation (the latter goes on smoothly as on a canvas).