BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A balm that moisturizes and nourishes lips. This hydrating balm keeps your lips soft, comfortable, and looking great. Rotate the stick container to slide product up and down like a lipstick.

What it does:

This lip balm moisturises and hydrates your lips.

What else you need to know:

• Formulated with butters, oils and vitamin E
  • Comes in a lipstick-like and travel-friendly packaging * Contains a clear texture
  • Dermatologically tested

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?3 Answers
  • Is this as good as the extra moisturizing Chapsticks?4 Answers
  • These were discontinued and are only on amazon or eBay fo...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Nourishing Lip Balm
  • "I really really love this lip balm. I notice a difference in the condition of my lips after just one application, especially in dry and/or cold weather. I've used it so much in the last year that there is only about 1 cm left in my tube! It makes my lips feel soft and totally heals up any chapping or peeling. " in 30 reviews
  • "Love this stuff! So moisturizing and I always have one in my pocket and the other in my purse. " in 25 reviews
Rachel G.
Boone, NC
BEST LIP BALM EVER!  This is my all time favorite!!  Beautiful smooth formula, the tube lasts a LONG time. I've used this for a long time and it's too amazing for words!  Better than I expected-HIGHLY recommended.
Mar B.
This is the best lip balm ever!!!! ! It applies so nicely and moistures almost immediately. It is long lasting and not sticky which i love. I am so disappointed that it got discontinued before i could stock up on it because it works wonders with my dry lips during the winter. My absolute favorite, i haven't been able to find something that work like this. Love it !!
Pamela L.
Lancaster
I absolutely love this product! I got this a while ago and I still have so much of it though I am gonna run out sooner than later. It feels soft and smooth on your lips as it keeps them hydrated. It's really not that expensive and small enough to fit in a pocket. I would definitely recommend grabbing a couple of these, especially for the winter time!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
It’s a great lip balm. I apply it at night so I don’t have dry lips in the morning. I also use it under any lipstick I wash because I hate that dry look unless it’s intention: like a matte lippie but otherwise never. And it’s like 5 bucks how could you go wrong?
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
The name says it all! This product from Sephora is nutritional! It leave your lips super soft and healthy looking. Using this product is super easy. The packaging is super simple and can be of course found at Sephora.
Catherine M.
I was not impressed with this product. It was my first time using it and I hoped it would be all the reviews said it would. It is affordable and easy to apply but the moisture only lasts for a few minutes. I would not recommend this product and will not be repurchasing.
Darian C.
This lip balm is amazing I use it everyday. I love the applicator it makes it so easy to put on since it's shaped to glide on your lips. It moisturized my lips so well I use this morning and night and it makes my lips feel smooth throughout the day
Ashlyn O.
Fountain Vly, CA
I use this chapstick all of the time and it keeps my dry lips moisturized. It also tastes and smells amazing (like vanilla) and it pages your lips with a nice glossy finish. It is also fairly inexpensive as well.
Melissa O.
This is great especially for the price. It’s very gentle and smells amazing. It’s a great everyday chapstick. I prefer this over my chapstick brand cherry chapstick. I repurchase this almost every time I go into Sephora so I have a back up.
sapna c.
Best best best best chapstick i have ever used in my life....love it very much...must try once..so soft n light on your lips...moisture to you lips..not sticky at all.
Maggie S.
Is this as good as the extra moisturizing Chapsticks?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Michelle Z.
San Diego
These were discontinued and are only on amazon or eBay for 5x the price. Any dupes???