SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Loaded Age Defy Serum uploaded by Carrie B.

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-moisturizing serum to firm skin and fight wrinkles. A small wonder, this anti-aging serum targets wrinkles, hydrates intensively, and improves skin's overall radiance. Its formula includes our highest concentration of HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Paired with firming peptides, skin looks visibly younger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This serum's silky-soft texture suits all skin types, even sensitive skin.Research results:In a use test under dermatological control carried out among 30 volunteers for 21 days, applied once in the morning and at night. Results: Serum / Placebo:- Fewer number of regular wrinkles: -11% / Non significant- Fewer number of deep wrinkles: -18% / Non significant- Decreased overall area of wrinkles: -15% / Non significantSelf-evaluation of 30 volunteers for 28 days with cream applied morning and night. Results: 1st application / After 1 month:- Comfortable: 97% / --- Decreased appearance of wrinkles: -- / 91%- Firmer skin: 82% / 97%- More supple skin: -- / 97%- Better elasticity: -- / 100%- Smoother skin: 87% / 100%- Skin visibly looks younger: -- / 94% - Intent to purchase: -- / 97%Evaluation of moisturizing effect with 10 volunteers after 2 hours: +17% (observed effect by 90% of volunteers).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Candace R.
Ashland, KY
I didn’t notice a tone of a difference but I enjoyed the product itself as far as sent and texture. I would not buy it myself personally as I didn’t see any actual results
Betty F.
This is my holiday facial must have! When it says super loaded, it really is super loaded with antioxidants to rejuvinate and brighten dull, dry, saggy facial skin. I've noticed a great change in my appearance since using, so someone needs to put a new bottle in my sstocking!!
Ophelia V.
I like Sephora products because they're on the cheap end of "high retail" products, and obviously I bought it at a Sephora store. The packaging is nice, but to be honest I wasn't a huge fan of the product and probably won't purchase it again.
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
I enjoy this product. I compare this to Cliniques laser serum, which I've used as well. You cannot best the price point and efficacy of the Sephora product. I think this is discontinued though. If not give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
Extra hydrating without feeling heavy on my face. After a couple of weeks using it regularly I noticed my "crows feet" fading and becoming less noticeable.
My complexion was also clearing. (I get little white bumps from certain concealers) and those disappeared as well.
Jean✒✒ Z.
Cedar Springs
I received a free sample of this and it worked wonders on my face. It was anti-aging, which is not something I NEED, but it did even out my skin tone and kept my skin feeling soft and supple.
Carrie B.
Holladay, UT
I used this for a few months. About half the bottle. Meh. I wasn't terribly impressed. A little goes a long way. Even when I'd just use a tiny amount, and even when I'd put primer over it, it seemed that my eye shadow and highlighter would slide right off in a very short amount of time. After buying something else, I threw the half bottle I didn't use in a drawer. I recently found it again, and have been using it to moisturize my heels at night.

Not recommended.
Abbey C.
Nashville, TN
Like many Sephora Collection products, I am consistently impressed. I have dry, flaky skin and I have concerns about aging (moreso regulated cell renewal than fine lines, etc.) and this covers all of those bases and then some. It's an excellent precursor to any moisturizer I have, but I also feel as though the Sephora Collection moisturizer (both day & night) excel as far as consistency, quality, and effectiveness go.
Evangeline J.
I am a firm believer in the importance of skin care and that it is never too early to take care of your skin. I have a round face and my cheeks are pretty big. I'm already forming some parentheses around my mouth area and lines between my eyebrows. This serum has certainly helped restore my skins firmness and elasticity.
Don't be fooled sephora skin care is fantastic the packaging is simple so it costs less but it effective easy to use and good for more sensitive skin! All around hidden Jem of skincare

back