3 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A set of four high-shine lip glosses offered in mini travel sizes. Each of these mini glosses gives lips a slick and shiny wet-look effect. The clear gloss creates a glass-like finish while the pigmented glosses add a range of glistening color possibilities. All feature an ultrarich gel texture for a thick layer of very intense mirror-like shine. Each set contains: (each sold separately) Set 1: - 4 x 0.26 oz Glossy Gloss in Pink Macaroon, Clear, Candy Necklace, Confectionary Set 2: - 4 x 0.26 oz Glossy Gloss in Pink Macaroon, Clear, Creme Brulee, Confectionary Set 3: - 4 x 0.26 oz Glossy Gloss in Candy Necklace, Clear, Creme Brulee, Confectionary These ultrarich glosses include HydroGrape Complex and other ingredients that provide the lips with moisture and antioxidants. see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I bough this set on Black Friday. Ten bucks for four minis is a great deal. They are very nice glosses. Not sticky at all. They taste like watermelon to me. Creme Brulee is a perfect nude shade. I would buy the full size when I run out of these.
jordan k.
jordan k.
These are one of my favorite shiny lipgloss'. There very smooth but not long lasting, so you'll have to reapply during the day. It's not very pricey, but I don't remember what it costs. I would recommend it if you're looking for nice, pigmented lips shine.
Halle H.
Halle H.
I like lip gloss and this is a great color set. But these tend to be sticky and don't look great for chapped lips. I can't tell you how often my hair would get stuck because the gloss is so thick. However, the thickness does allow the gloss to last all day.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
My mother has this and she gave me the clear one. I love it it's thick and long lasting. A but sticky but I don't mind it.
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH
I love Sephora's lip gloss! It's shiny and I love the smell it definitely met my expectations
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
They are very glossy but i feel that they are very heavy on the lips and i bit uncomfortable to use in my opinion. Packaging is alright cause is little and you can throw it on your bag also has a good price as all sephora collection beauty products
Jaimie M.
Jaimie M.
Whitby, ON
Love this lip gloss set! One major issue with lip glosses is they can make your lips really sticky and gooey. It's gross. This one lasts a long time and doesn't leave the stringy goo on my lips. My daughter grabs mine all the time!
Puja P.
Puja P.
I love the clear one! It looks so pretty over top of my matte liquid lips! I think it compliments my lips pretty well! I'm not too fond of the other colours tho! It's not as sticky as others can tend to be so that's a plus
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.
Got this set for Christmas and for a gloss the colours are pigmented but subtle i love this formula