SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Clamp Black

What it is:

A comfortable, contoured, remarkably strong hair clip. What it does: Replace your old jaw clamps with Super Clamps™, the strongest clamps on the market. These must-have accessories are made with a durable spring to hold the thickest or thinnest hair in place all day. Super Clamps™ were specially designed with a contour shape so you can lean back in a chair or car seat without the clamp poking into your head. What else you need to know: The stylishly versatile Super Clamps™ can suit any occasion, from a trip to the gym to a special event. They measure 3″ long by 2.5″ tall.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Super Clamp Black!
How would you rate this product?
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Me encanta estos  productos de sephora son todo un sueño para mi la verdad año todo esto soi adicta a sephora
Evalice A.
Fort Worth, TX
I have super thick curly hair and hisclip keeps my mane in place all day while maintaining my volume and body. Also love the classy, expensive look of the clip.
Lucy G.
Louisville
Do you like clamping. Do you like saying the word super. Well then you will like this super clamp! it clamps, and it is super! Buy it!!
Danielle B.
New Braunfels
I've used this several times while I'm at work. It works perfectly and my hair never falls out. Lasts very long, I don't have to put an extra clip in my purse. The package it came in was very tight I loved it. I keep telling my mom to tell her friends
Madison B.
Arlington ma
What do I want for my birthday to happen to me this see me and my you are love baby girl you I and I know love be with meatballs you love her so so bad I don't want you no matter how hard it was
Morgan R.
Mankato
This is a great clip it's very cute and fun but it really helps to keep your hair back and it helps me when I'm doing my make up and trying to complete that perfect look and I don't want my hair getting in the way and this really makes that not happen
Carmen C.
Bonner Springs, KS
I love this clamp but even tho I don't have thick hair this clamp is not a LARGE (More a Medium) and will not accommodate my braid. I wish it was the LARGE size I have in a similar Clamp (plain brown) and I'd have kept it but....I had to return
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
It doesn't hold my hair up for longer than 10 minutes, it was annoying I just stopped wearing it because it made no sense to keep fixing my hair every time all the time. That said, the material is good and it's easy to use.
Tina T.
Hold hair great. but it doesn't stay in for long. doesn't keep hair up for a long time. not so tight as i want it to be.
Weronika D.
This is such a good product I am so speechless!!! The packaging it amazing and it is so neat, it is soooooooo good! I have dark and long thick hair and it works so well for me, it smells amazing and lasts for s long time. I highly recommend this!!!!!

Looking for your answer?