BY SEPHORA

Danielle B.
New Braunfels
I've used this several times while I'm at work. It works perfectly and my hair never falls out. Lasts very long, I don't have to put an extra clip in my purse. The package it came in was very tight I loved it. I keep telling my mom to tell her friends
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great clip it's very cute and fun but it really helps to keep your hair back and it helps me when I'm doing my make up and trying to complete that perfect look and I don't want my hair getting in the way and this really makes that not happen
Carmen C.
Bonner Springs, KS
I love this clamp but even tho I don't have thick hair this clamp is not a LARGE (More a Medium) and will not accommodate my braid. I wish it was the LARGE size I have in a similar Clamp (plain brown) and I'd have kept it but....I had to return
Madison B.
Arlington ma
What do I want for my birthday to happen to me this see me and my you are love baby girl you I and I know love be with meatballs you love her so so bad I don't want you no matter how hard it was
Evalice A.
Fort Worth , TX
I have super thick curly hair and hisclip keeps my mane in place all day while maintaining my volume and body. Also love the classy, expensive look of the clip.
Lucy G.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like clamping. Do you like saying the word super. Well then you will like this super clamp! it clamps, and it is super! Buy it!!
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta estos  productos de sephora son todo un sueño para mi la verdad año todo esto soi adicta a sephora
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
It doesn't hold my hair up for longer than 10 minutes, it was annoying I just stopped wearing it because it made no sense to keep fixing my hair every time all the time. That said, the material is good and it's easy to use.
Tina T.
Hold hair great. but it doesn't stay in for long. doesn't keep hair up for a long time. not so tight as i want it to be.
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
Beauty Junkie Expert
Major bling in the rhinestones, well made and very strong. It was so amazingly beautiful I clipped it on my desk top and have yet to clip my hair up. It's a good size and not tiny. It's simply stunning! I would purchase again or even a 2nd one. I have blond hair but I'd think this would look exquisite in any color hair and would make anyone notice the magic. Very strong clasp. I like to clip my hair up when it's drying - It's long and twisting my hair and putting it up, gives it a nice wave and volume when it dries. If you're going out for the evening this would create a fairy tale most definitely. Major wow factor! Classy clip and not a cheesy look.