BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Give your skin a sun-kissed appearance with this universal bronzing powder.

What it does:

Its complementary shades blend together to form a sheer tan colour with minimal shine. This huge compact product is sure to last you for a long time.

What else you need to know:

• Talc-based formula
  • Buildable; smoth and creamy texture
  • Features three complimentary shades in one compact
  • Comes in a stylish casing with a mirror included

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good for people with very light skin or will it l...3 Answers
  • Omg I luv this anyone got it?? Ur thoughts?2 Answers
  • What is bronzer for?3 Answers
Amanda G.
Pickering
I enjoyed this bronzer, I found a little went a long way. I used a creamy contour stick over top of my foundation then set that with a translucent powder and applied this bronzer to add more depth. Matte and easy to apply.
Olivia S.
newmarket , ON
This bronzer is hard to blend, and it’s very patchy. I found that it looked splotchy and uneven on my cheekbones, however, I think they have a good colour selection, and it’s decent for the price.
Majd A.
United Arab Emirates
This is the BEST bronzer I have ever tried! It is buildable, gives you this orange/tan look! It is matte finish and it has a bit of shimmer in it! It stays all day! Unfortunatly I think this was limited edition or I'll buy like 10 of it! Trust me people this is a must have! ❀
T S.
Wainfleet, ON
The colour is really nice, not to warm toned for my skin but the flecks of glitter are too much for my preference. If it had less glitter this would be an excellent bronzer, it blends out like a dream!
Regan P.
Saskatoon, SK
For me bronzer isn't something I always use, however, this product served its purpose.  For the little amount I used, I did like.  I don't think I would recommend it to anyone, as there are cheaper products out there that provide the same results.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Amazing bronzer !! It contains enough colors to create the right color for your skin! I have a very delicate and pigmented skin, but using this bronzer after the foundation it seems perfect and so bright
Takwa N.
Sephora's classic bronzing powder gets a makeover with the new limited-edition Sun Disk, thanks to a collectible tropical design. This tanner offers a perfect combination of three complementary shades to create an ultra-natural bronze glow for all skin types.
Jayme Q.
Canada
I love this bronzer I'm a ginger and I still love it even looks really good on my skin does not look orange or anything it looks like a natural actual bronzing
IGGY🎀 A.
03200 81 rue Maréchal lyautey Vichy
J’adore cette poudre bronzante en grand format elle est pas pour le contouring mais elle est un peu lĂ©ger elle est matte et irisĂ© elle est top j’adoreâ€ïžđŸ˜đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
Nancy F.
Tegucigalpa Honduras
Divinos tonos, me gusta mucho la consistencia y las tonalidades, tiene una bonita presentacion y al aplicarlo dura bastante en el transcurrir del dia
Jas. J.
How does this look on medium to tan skin?
Hannah B.
Is this good for people with very light skin or will it look to dark?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is bronzer for?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
How is this product?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Omg I luv this anyone got it?? Ur thoughts?