BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Give your skin a sun-kissed appearance with this universal bronzing powder.

What it does:

Its complementary shades blend together to form a sheer tan colour with minimal shine. This huge compact product is sure to last you for a long time.

What else you need to know:

• Talc-based formula
  • Buildable; smoth and creamy texture
  • Features three complimentary shades in one compact
  • Comes in a stylish casing with a mirror included

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good for people with very light skin or will it l...3 Answers
  • Omg I luv this anyone got it?? Ur thoughts?2 Answers
  • What is bronzer for?3 Answers
lo B.
Oregon City
Oh my gosh my absolute favorite bronzer I’ve been using it for years and it is a great matte bronzer that applies very easy with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Double Ended - Shape & Highlight #204. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder is a product I would 100% buy again
Andi W.
Wichita
I really like this bronzer it's one of the best I've ever tried it's pretty pigmented though so I would recommend to use a very light hand when you start out using it. It Blends amazingly well and it's not too warm and it's not too cool it's a perfect neutral bronze.
Rachel C.
Stony Brook
This bronzer does the job of making me look tanner but that is about it. I know some of the other bronzers will leave you looking a little glowey but this one does not.
Ariana P.
Pittsburgh
This bronzer is so cheap and so amazing. I use it everyday. The formula of it is amazing and the color is so so so beautiful. Definitely investing in another one
Bb
My cheeks are always bronzed with this product, I enjoy that it lasts me a long time and always goes on smooth, I use the matte finish and always use it to contour, I always buy this product for my contouring
Nisha B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Definitely love this product and all products that I have tried from Sephora recently. Definitely is light weight and does not irritate my skin. I would recommend this product to everyone. Not badly priced either.
Juana A.
Luck, WI
BOMB BOMB BOMB, get yourself some and I would strongly recommend you to get it!! It’s super poppin and got that extra bomb look get it!!!!!! I’m Carmel skin and it works really well on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren D.
Love this bronzer! I use this both to contour and to bronze. Has just a slight shimmer that makes for a very glowy look. I also love the tone of it, so many other bronzers are too orange for me but this one is perfect!
Kaley H.
Indianapolis
Great product! This bronzer is one of the best I’ve used. I use it to contour, to warm up my face, and even as a transition color for my shadow. It stays on well and is very affordable!
Chloe W.
Manheim, PA
Love this bronzer so much! I have very pale skin so things can quickly go orange on me and this didn’t! It’s light and buildable! I feel like it’s a good match for most skin tones! It’s also super blendable!
Jas. J.
How does this look on medium to tan skin?
Hannah B.
Is this good for people with very light skin or will it look to dark?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What is bronzer for?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
How is this product?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Omg I luv this anyone got it?? Ur thoughts?