BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Give your skin a sun-kissed appearance with this universal bronzing powder.

What it does:

Its complementary shades blend together to form a sheer tan colour with minimal shine. This huge compact product is sure to last you for a long time.

What else you need to know:

• Talc-based formula
  • Buildable; smoth and creamy texture
  • Features three complimentary shades in one compact
  • Comes in a stylish casing with a mirror included

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good for people with very light skin or will it l...3 Answers
  • Omg I luv this anyone got it?? Ur thoughts?2 Answers
  • What is bronzer for?3 Answers
Jordi L.
I absolutely love this bronzer. It gives me the perfect sun kissed color. There is the right amount of shimmer so it gives you a very natural "dewy" look that lasts throughout the day. I have fair skin and finding the perfect bronzer can be a little challenging but this one does a beautiful job of complimenting my natural skin tone. It has quickly become one of my favorites. If you are looking for a beautiful bronzer to add to your collection you will LOVE this one.
Haley D.
I have been using this bronzer for many years! I have fair skin and don’t like to look orange after using a bronzer. This brand of Sephora has a natural beach looking bronze with a hint of shimmer to make sure your skin glows a little more. At one point they had discontinued my color and I thought my life was over but so glad they brought this back!
Laura H.
This is a very beautiful, long lasting bronzer that lasts throughout the day. I found it to be more on the natural, sun kissed side, but still very gorgeous on the skin. It adds a slight glow and shimmer as well. I have yellow/golden undertoned skin, and i loved how this looked
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Didn’t get the tight color to match my skin color. Sephora products are excellent but I didn’t choose the right color. Tried to blend with another product I had but it did not look good. Yes I’m going to JCPenney and let them show me the correct color to purchase.
Natalie R.
Miami
This bronzer gets you the best bang for your buck. It may be a bit too light for full contour but has helped provide me a little color when I haven’t seen the sun in weeks. It applies easily and is my go to.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I love using this bronzer. I never used a bronzer that applies so easily and blends in my skin tone so easily. I love the shades of this bronzer definitely pigmented. I received this as a gift and fell in love. I don’t usually use a lot bronzer but i am in love with how easily it is to use this bronzer. I recommend this 100%
lo B.
Oregon City
Oh my gosh my absolute favorite bronzer I’ve been using it for years and it is a great matte bronzer that applies very easy with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Double Ended - Shape & Highlight #204. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder is a product I would 100% buy again
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
Overall I liked this product, but it is not my go to bronzer. I think it would look better on someone of a darker skin tone (medium) Because for me as someone with a lighter skin it looks chalky. I would recommend this product to anyone with darker skin looking for a good contour.
Andi W.
Wichita
I really like this bronzer it's one of the best I've ever tried it's pretty pigmented though so I would recommend to use a very light hand when you start out using it. It Blends amazingly well and it's not too warm and it's not too cool it's a perfect neutral bronze.
Ariana P.
Pittsburgh
This bronzer is so cheap and so amazing. I use it everyday. The formula of it is amazing and the color is so so so beautiful. Definitely investing in another one
Jas. J.
How does this look on medium to tan skin?
Hannah B.
Is this good for people with very light skin or will it look to dark?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What is bronzer for?
kristen f.
Lumberton, NC
How is this product?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Omg I luv this anyone got it?? Ur thoughts?